keep2share.cc
Page 194 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 941441841921931941951962042442946941194 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 20524
    Title: Cumming of the battered cock

Duration: 00:12:20
    File size: 475 Mb
    Format: mp4

His cock is already pre-damaged by the woman with the sexy, skimpy outfit. Nevertheless his battered genital remains stiff all the time! Maybe it's her body, long muscular legs or is her female brutality that turns him on? Not the first time he jerked off this day but she wants to see him cum again, so she starts to tease him, masturbate, slap and whip his already terrible bruised hard on many times until he cums and shoot his load as she whips the head of his abused boner. She even squeeze the last drop out of this black and blue beaten cock by the firm grip of her cruel hand.

Category: Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Cbt, Femdom, Legs, Muscular Women, Monika

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/bed3482599bb4/cuofbtrdc_z1.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Whipping And Trampling Of Luntik

Duration: 00:24:27
    File size: 732 Mb

Slave Luntik wanted to try high heals trampling, so he made a deal for a trampling session with Madame Anita and Madam Caramelle. However just today the ladies had received a new set of long tail whip´s that of course needed some testing. The ladies start out with a for Luntik very hard whipping, especially when sadistic Madam Caramelle hits, it seems to hurt very much. Later on of course Luntik receives his trampling.....

Category: Whipping, Trampling, Amateur, Spanking F/m, Double Domination, Spanking

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/fdb8aa4eeaf24/watol_z1.rar

Title: Paulina's Pet Husband: Cock Control

Duration: 00:08:02
    File size: 381 Mb

"Are you ready to learn a little dick-control?" Paulina asks her new pet husband. "Yes Paulina" he whimpers. "YES GODDESS, you call me GODDESS NOW" she corrects him. Paulina strokes her husband's cock and controls his orgasm. If he cums without her permission, punishment will ensue. She brings him to the edge and back over and over again. She even lets him slide his cock up and down in between her gorgeous lubed-up slippery tits. It feels so good but he nows better not to cum...or rather he does not have a choice. When she finally releases him, she feeds him his own filth.

Tags: Milking

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a028c70559242/sh_...re_handjob.rar

Title: Prisoner At The Farm 1

Duration: 00:16:43
    File size: 970 Mb

UK slave Niall has been taken as a prisoner, at the Hidden Torture Farm near Berlin in Germany. Looked away in a cold basement, way out in the countryside, poor Niall is totally helpless and his faith is in the hands of prisoner guard Herrin Betrafung. Herrin Bestrafung calls herself a sadist and in this episode she takes care of slave Niall. He has to take whatever punishment Herrin Bestrafung dish out...

Category: Female Domination, Whipping, Femdom, Wrap, Candle Burning, Prisoner, Farm

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/afe326fc3d26e/patf1_z1.rar

Title: 3rd Wheel with Molly and Alex

Duration: 00:20:33
    File size: 612 Mb

This is "Molly Fucks Lance" and "Bi Pegging Train with Molly and Alex" as one continuous scene for a discount Lance has been fucking Molly Jane once a week for a while. He thought she was single and it was a typical "fuck buddy" situation. She invited him over to talk, and now she is telling him she has a boyfriend. And she told her boyfriend about him. She calms Lance down, and tells him her boyfriend, Alex Adams, is actually cool with it. In fact, he's on his way over. The only thing is, her boyfriend wants to watch Molly fuck Lance with a strap-on. Lance tries to get up to leave, but Molly take her shirt off and seduces him into trying the strap-on thing. She slides her strap-on cock inside him while stroking his hard dick and then fucks him until he likes it. Then Alex walks in and sees his girlfriend pounding away at Lance's ass. He says hello to Lance, very casually, then rips Molly's pantyhose open from behind and starts fucking her while she fucks Lance. The harder he pounds her, the more she moans and the harder she pounds Lance. "I want Lance to taste my pussy again, I think he misses it." Molly says. Lance goes to lick her pussy, but she puts his mouth on her boyfriend's cock instead. "Lick my pussy off that!" She makes him suck her boyfriend's cock, then she sits on Lance's face while she blows Alex. She tells Lance to put a dildo in his ass and watch her get fucked by her man. While Alex is pounding her from behind she looks into Lance's eyes and pulls on his hard cock. Alex is ready to cum, so he blows his load in Molly's mouth and on her face, then leaves her alone with Lance. She crawls down to Lance on the floor and tells him to keep fucking himself with the dildo. Molly kisses Lances with her boyfriend's cum still in her mouth and all over her face. She makes Lance swallow it all, then strokes his cock until he chums all over himself. "I'm glad we worked all that stuff out," Molly says, and leaves Lance naked and cum covered on the tile floor with a dildo in his ass.

Category: molly jane, molly jane pantyhose, molly jane tits, molly jane mini skirt, molly jane pegging, molly jane strapon, molly jane strap on, alex adams bi, molly jane forced bi, molly jane cock sucking, forced bi blowjob, forced bi facial, forced fem ass play, lance hart, cuckold pussy eating

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0337ea559ca58/tirdwhel_z3.rar

Title: Captured in Rubber 1

Duration: 00:19:05
    File size: 427 Mb
    Format: mkv

Starring: Elizabeth Garden

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b73aac287d2a7/rubcapt.rar

Title: Another Pony For Goddess Sophia

Duration: 00:08:01
    File size: 352 Mb
    Format: wmv

Goddess Sophia loves to educate her slaves to be good human ponies. Goddess Sophia is a cruel rider and her ponies will never forget their education. This time pony PVC Slave is up for a hard training. First her pony is up for some dressage before the pony get the honour to give Goddess Sophia a ride while she user her spurs and whip.

Category: Ponyboys, Goddess Sophia

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2fab7bf7e2ff0/apfgs.rar

Title: Tantric Cock Training, Revisited

Duration: 00:11:33
    File size: 428 Mb

I've gotten some very mixed results from the second and third tantric training videos, so I've decided to revisit the critical concepts. I want you to follow along with each method of controlling your orgasm and I want you to understand how the denial of orgasm leads to greater pleasure. I want you to practice for me in various speeds and intensities as I control you breath, your visualizations, and help you to maintain it. I want you to master the art of holding off on your orgasm for as long as I choose without losing the sensation. Once you have accomplished this, we can keep going to more advanced lessons.

Categories: Orgasm Control

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f80ad5225d7ad/Tan...visited_z1.rar

Title: Girlfriend Enjoys My Slave 3

Duration: 00:14:51
    File size: 210 Mb

I have been telling my girlfriend a lot on how I us slave 0 as my rubber toy. How I put him in from head to toe in latex and tie him up so I can use him like a latex doll. I have put on long black latex gloves while she wears the same in in red. He is tied tightly to the examination table with red rope. With a blindfold and latex gag he won't disturb us while we can do to his body what we want. First we touch and stroke his rubberized body checking the restraints. I then open his crotch zipper revealing his penis in a red rubber condom. We play with it for a while until I pull it of to reveal his penis. His dick and balls are tied off with thin latex straps keeping him perfectly hard. Then I insert a metal sound into his urethra, fucking his hard dick. She is so intrigued that I pass her the sound and she eagerly fucks his penis as well. She obviously loves that control, defiling his hard member. Then I push a ring with plug over his glans plugging his peehole nice and tight while she keeps on touching and squeezing his balls. We then clamp two vibrating clamps to the ring, vibrating the sound in his dick. There is absolutely nothing he can do about it while we have our fun and she is discovering her sadistic tendencies. With more vibrations and our latex fingers rubbing and squeezing his dick he has no chance but to cum, shooting his load all over our rubber gloves and moan into the gag. Then we just leave him there while we go upstairs. Cellar-slaves are just sooo convenient.

Category: Forced Ejaculations, Forced Male Orgasm, Cbt, Latex, Rubber Fetish, Female Domination

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e37483c88f0df/gems3_z2.rar

Title: Pegged Without Mercy Part 3

Duration: 00:05:46
    File size: 143 Mb

Featuring Mistress Roxy Jezel

Mistress Roxy Jezel looks stunning in her thigh length boots, equipped with her massive purple strapon. She takes the slave out of the cage and uses his throat to deep suck the big dong. She then gets his ass ready for a long hard pounding in lots of amazing positions, the slave valiantly taking the brutal strapon fucking.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/844687bc79993/Peg...MercyPart3.rar