keep2share.cc
Page 314 of 443 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4424

7519 - Using Slave To Demonstrate How Youll Eat Your Own Cum - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Cum Eating Instructions , Cum Swallowers , Female Domination , Handjobs

DESCRIPTION: As my slave lays naked and upside down on my sofa with his cock aimed athis face, I prop his mouth open and use him to demonstrate just how I wantyou to cum in your own mouth. I begin gently stroking his dick whileinstructing you to jerk-off along with us, pausing to occasionally spitinto my slave`s open mouth. Tug your dick while you watch me play withthis dirty jerk`s cock, getting yourself so worked up that your balls areaching to explode. You can`t cum without my permission, so keepjerking-off until I allow you to blow your warm load. Stroke yourselfharder and faster, and when I finally let you cum I want you to do itright into your mouth! I show you how it`s done as I jack this slave`shard cock until he shoots a messy load all over his own face. "Eat it!" Isay as I scoop it up and feed it to him. Now it`s your turn, loser, so cumfor me right now and swallow every drop, got it? You will do as told andlove it or else!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:48
    File Size: 223 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7519 - Using Slave To Demonstrate How Youll Eat Your Own Cum - Ell@ Kr0ss

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

7523 - Teaching New Slave How To Worship My Feet - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Barefoot , Female Domination , Foot Worship

DESCRIPTION: I have a new slave, and today I`m going to teach him how to properlyworship my feet. As I sit on my sofa, I have him take my shoe off to sniffmy bare foot. He`s not doing a bad job so far, but he can do better forsure. I have him remove my other shoe so he can also sniff that foot, thenhave him begin to lick my bare soles. He hungrily mouths my feet, suckingmy toes one by one while I watch and instruct him. He listens well,cleaning my sweaty feet all over with his tongue, and when I decide I`vehad enough I place my high-heels back on and send him on his way! Not badfor his first time. Could you do better?

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:09
    File Size: 329 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7523 - Teaching New Slave How To Worship My Feet - Ell@ Kr0ss

7527 - Punishing New Slave For His Incompetence - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: This stupid slave is in some serious trouble now! I specifically asked forsugar in my coffee, yet he completely forgot and that`s just unacceptable.He may be a new slave, but that doesn`t mean I`m going to take it easy onhim. No, he must learn to listen to his mistress, and I punish him bythrowing the steaming hot coffee directly in his face. His punishmentcontinues as I repeatedly punch him in the abdomen, refusing to hold backas I pound him with brutal blows. When he falls to the floor in pain, Imake him kiss my shoes before cruelly kicking him in the ribs. He yelps inpain as I strike him while reminding him just how I like my coffee. He`llremember next time for sure!

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:27
    File Size: 196 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7527 - Punishing New Slave For His Incompetence - Ell@ Kr0ss

7531 - Having My Feet And Asshole Worshiped - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Ass Worship , Female Domination , Shoe & Boot Worship

DESCRIPTION: After being on my feet all day long in these high heels, my feet areaching and all I want to do is just sit down and relax. With a naked slaveleashed by my side on the floor, I have him worship my feet by kissing myshoes all over before hiking up to skirt to have him lick and sniff myasshole as well. Having him begin back down at my feet, I make him lickhis way up my toned leg all the way to my perfect ass and once there havehim kiss my bottom all over. "That`s right, work with your tongue," I sayas he mouths my ass everywhere before returning to my shoes, sucking myheel before tongue-fucking my asshole again!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:47
    File Size: 437 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7531 - Having My Feet And Asshole Worshiped - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7531 - Having My Feet And Asshole Worshiped - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2

7535 - Slave Worships My Smelly Feet And I Spit In His Mouth - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Domination , Foot Worship , Pantyhose/stockings

DESCRIPTION: With the clap of my hands I summon a slave and one wastes no time scurrying to my side on his hands and knees. As I sit on my throne, I have him remove my shoes and sniff my sweaty, smelly toes. I've been running around town all day and my feet are exhausted, so I demand that he give me a foot massage and watch as he quickly puts his hands to work. As he rubs one foot, I shove the other in his face and make him inhale its dirty stench before shoving into his open mouth. "You dirty pervert," I chide, then pause to spit directly down his throat. Grabbing his head, I shove it back down to have him resume licking my toes clean and have him suck them as well. I look gorgeous in my red latex dress that highlights my amazing cleavage and my black nylons that compliment my sexy, toned legs. This loser is eager to please his beautiful queen, laying on his back when instructed to have me once again spit into his open mouth. My spit won't be the only thing going down his throat as I cram my foot down it so deeply that he gags! As he sucks away at one foot I gently rub his cock with the other, teasing him as he lays sprawled out on my dungeon's cold tile floor.

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:03
    File Size: 347 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7535 - Slave Worships My Smelly Feet And I Spit In His Mouth - Ell@ Kr0ss

7539 - Balls Crushed - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Joined by the leggy young Tessa Ray, we make this stupid jerk spread his legs and take turns kicking him directly in the crotch. He buckles in pain as we bash his balls in, circling him like sharks as we laugh and continue randomly kicking him. "Take off your clothes!" I bark and this pathetic moron wastes no time doing as told. We decide he might be able to handle the abuse to his delicate balls a bit better if he can see Tessa's tits, so I lift her shirt to give him a show and we resume delivering painful blows to his crotch. Despite the agony, the pervert still manages to get a hard-on thanks to Tessa's perky, young breasts. Over and over again we confuse his senses by brutally kicking his balls and pausing long enough to gently rub his cock. He doesn't know whether to cry or cum as Tessa teases him with her tight body in between bashing his balls in. When he falls to the floor naked and in pain, Tessa and I trample him by walking all over him with our bare feet while he cries in agony like a little girl. He can cry all he wants but we're nowhere near finished with him!

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:35
    File Size: 494 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7539 - Balls Crushed - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 7539 - Balls Crushed - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2

7542 - Milf Worship - Brandi Love - March 13, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Brandi Love is a true Goddess who deserves to be worshipped in every shape and form. Her caged boy-toy is unlocked from his kennel and brought out to do exactly what he has been trained for...to lick and service his Goddess's sweet pussy until she has had her daily dose of orgasms. Her slave is kept teased and denied just how she loves her toys to be

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:05
    File Size: 1273 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7542 - Milf Worship - Brandi Love - March 13, 2019

7546 - Making Of A House Husband - Bethany Benz - March 4, 2019

DESCRIPTION: When Tony comes home to tell his amazon wife Bethany Benz he just lost another job she gives him a final ultimatum. She decides he is better suited as a house husband. He will spend his days in bondage & chastity cooking and cleaning as her bitch. His first task is to spit polish her leather boots with the anal hook straight up his ass

<================>
    Duration: 0:16:30
    File Size: 1394 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7546 - Making Of A House Husband - Bethany Benz - March 4, 2019

7550 - Stinky Yoga Soles - Demi Sutra - February 22, 2019

DESCRIPTION: After a long day of hot yoga and extracurricular activities, Goddess Demi has made her feet extra sweaty and stinky for one lucky slave. She unlocks his cage after making him 1st worship her high heeled boots and thanking her for the privilege of being her doormat. Her foot boy is ordered to lick and clean her extremely smelly feet until they are sparkling fresh just the way she desires

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:52
    File Size: 1087 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7550 - Stinky Yoga Soles - Demi Sutra - February 22, 2019

7816 - Mistress Bonnie - 4 Sept 2018

<================>
    Duration: 0:31:11
    File Size: 362 Mb
    Resolution: 720x576

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7816 - Mistress Bonnie - 4 Sept 2018