keep2share.cc
Page 480 of 480 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480
Results 4,791 to 4,793 of 4793

Minx Tied And Left In The Shed - C1nchedandS3cured

About video: Cinched tape gagged me and tied my upper body before leading me to the shed. My tender feet struggled to walk on the rocks but I made it to the shed and was told to sit. Cinched began to tie my legs and feet together tightly. I whimpered and tried to sit up but he ran the rope through my collar, pulling me into a ball tie. He then put me on my side, shut the doors and locked me in with a padlock. I tried to move and kick the doors, but I couldn't get much movement while I was tied so tight. I tried to call out, but the gag did its job. Cinched said he was going to leave me out there night and maybe even the whole weekend. I struggled and tried my best, but he had me locked in right where he wanted me until he decided he wanted to have my company again!

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:50
    File Size : 591Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/e5f69faacce79/Mi...andsecured.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Persephone Bagged And Pole Bound - C1nchedandS3cured

About video: Persephone has become a very unwilling victim of corporate espionage! Secured in a heavy, sweltering leather body sack, she was secured to a pole with heavy leather straps that kept her exactly where her captor wanted her. She mewled and drooled into her ball gag, struggling to escape either the sack or the pole, but it was no use. Once the spy found the thumb drive with the confidential files she had been entrusted to gaurd, he had no more need for Persephone, and he set about preparing his escape. More leather straps were added to her packaged frame, crushing the wind from her lungs. The ball gag was removed, only to be replaced with a dirty rag held in place with a leather strap that drove the packing deep into her throat, cleaving her lips in a grimace and locking her head to the pole. Now completely helpless, she could only watch as the spy left, locking the door behind him and leaving her to her fate!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:36
    File Size : 586Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d3d20b31b06df/Pe...andsecured.mp4

Rachel - Tie Me As Tight As You Can - C1nchedandS3cured

About video: Rachel is frustrated. No matter how much she begs, her boyfriend won't tie her tightly enough. However, thanks to some mind control tapes she has been playing in the wee hours of the evening, her boyfriend now seems VERY willing to tie her as tight as she wants! In fact, the tapes worked a little to well, as Rachel began to realize when the ropes circled her elbows, lashing them together! As the ache began in her fused limbs, her mouth was pried open by the biggest ball gag she had ever seen! Now in agony, she thrashed and struggled to get loose, but her boyfriend had other ideas! He removed the ball gag, stuffed her mouth with a spongy mass, and taped it shut with clear medical tape! She knew there would be no way to remove it without a special solvent, and she was well and truly gagged! A few more pieces of rope and she was helplessly hogtied, a horribly tight crotch rope bisecting her sex! Too late, she realized that while her boyfriend was now delighted to bind her tightly, he had no intention of UNTYING her!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:23:07
    File Size : 919Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3a314d0c50b0b/Ra...andsecured.mp4