keep2share.cc
Page 1 of 469 1231151101 ... LastLast

Angry Hard Bondage & Torture Video

2338 - What a Darling!

DESCRIPTION: I can't tell many of you anything new about one of the best models ever. For those that don't know her already, I will say that Darling is a true bondage and bdsm lover. She has played for years in her private life as well as shooting for many bondage sites. She is amazingly flexible, very, very tough, quite orgasmic and just plain lovable. Since Darling and I know each other well now, I was able to push her hard. Be sure to tell her how much you appreciate her hard work for us!

=======
    Duration: 00:51:21
    File Size: 1.12 GB
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1280х720

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2338 - What a Darling!.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2338 - What a Darling!.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2338 - What a Darling!.part3.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

2347 - Andy San Dimas!

DESCRIPTION: What a hottie! Lucky guy the Sarge. I evny him that he got to play with her first. Andy struggles and suffers beautifully for us as the Sarge puts her through the w@t3rb0nd@g3 paces. Thank you both for doing such wonderful work!

======= ;)
    Duration: 01:01:46
    File Size: 1.35 GB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2347 - Andy San Dimas! .part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2347 - Andy San Dimas! .part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2347 - Andy San Dimas! .part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2347 - Andy San Dimas! .part4.rar

2348 - The Sarge vs Sarah Jane Ceylon

DESCRIPTION: Sure we know who will win but watching these two battle it out is more than half the fun! The Sarge and Sarah Jane both bring their "A" game to on this visit. Sarge shows off his ever-growing bondage skills with some his hottest ties ever. Sarah Jane shows off her uncanny ability to take whatever is dished out to her. I wish I could show you some of the amazing almost haunting, underw@ter shots our photographers captured. But you'll have to join to see them. Great stuff you two! Come back and do it again sometime!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:48:30
    File Size: 1.06 GB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2348 - The Sarge vs Sarah Jane Ceylon .part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2348 - The Sarge vs Sarah Jane Ceylon .part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2348 - The Sarge vs Sarah Jane Ceylon .part3.rar

2349 - Maya Mathews In The First Ever Fishline Only Suspension

DESCRIPTION: 2349
    In scene one I tie Maya into a position inspired by a movie I saw a long time ago. Anyone remember the movie poster? In scene two she is suspended in a hip-swiveling body harness that allows the hard spraying w@ter jets to have their way with her. In scene 3 I finally got to do something I have wanted to try for a long time: a full out, fishingline only, suspension. The "after tie" pics are hot in this one too. The last scene shows Maya working with the "neutral buoyancy" concept. As she takes a deep breath, her body rises and pulls the nipple weights off of the tank bottom. Expelling air gives her a break from the torment. Back and forth she goes, from one discomfort to another. Don't you just love predicament bondages?

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:30:27
    File Size: 682 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2349 - Maya Mathews In The First Ever Fishline Only Suspension.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2349 - Maya Mathews In The First Ever Fishline Only Suspension.part2.rar

2350 - Sarah Jane Ceylon

DESCRIPTION: If you haven't seen this girl yet, you are in for a treat. if you have, you already know what a treat she is. Sarah is amazingly tough, terribly cute, quite flexible and a very real player in the bdsm world. Sarah, you were SUCH a treat to shoot here! I very much look forward to my next chance at you.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:48:31
    File Size: 1.05 GB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2350 - Sarah Jane Ceylon .part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2350 - Sarah Jane Ceylon .part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2350 - Sarah Jane Ceylon .part3.rar

2351 - Penny Barber

DESCRIPTION: Penny Play loves role playing. In scene one, poor Penny the warehouse worker, is attacked by a nailgun weilding bad guy and stapled into suspension by her coveralls! Lovely Penny is tough, sexy and lots of fun, as she is told to resist me as much as possible in the scene four barrel dunking scene. Was she successful in resisting me? No, but it sure is fun to watch her try. Love ya Penny. Come back and Play again sometime.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:44:21
    File Size: 993 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2351 - Penny Barber .part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2351 - Penny Barber .part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2351 - Penny Barber .part3.rar

2352 - Stacey Stax

DESCRIPTION: Newcomer Stacy Stax shows a lot of promise as we put her through the w@tery paces here. She is sprayed, flogged, dunked and tied tightly in her debut. She takes it like a champ. The predicament bondage scene, in which she must escape by following instructions and finding keys, was a lot of fun and quite sexy too. Stacy found out she has a bit of a w@ter phobia in scene four, but she held out pretty well and even wants to come back to try again. You were a lot of fun Stacy and we hope to see you again soon!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:53:38
    File Size: 1.17 GB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2352 - Stacey Stax.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2352 - Stacey Stax.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2352 - Stacey Stax.part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2352 - Stacey Stax.part4.rar

2353 - Madison Young Hotter Than Ever!

DESCRIPTION: Madison and I played a bit harder this time than in the past. She truly is a girl of many kinds. A bondage girl, pain girl and orgasm girl. And we love her for it! So I tied her tighter, whipped her harder and let her orgasm less. Interesting interactions in the tank shoot this time. Communication lapse? Or fearplay? You decide.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:59:58
    File Size: 656 MB
    Resolution: 960х540

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2353 - Madison Young Hotter Than Ever!.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2353 - Madison Young Hotter Than Ever!.part2.rar

2354 - Sara Faye

DESCRIPTION: Lovely, submissive, and very sexy, Sara Faye is becoming more beautiful every time we see her here at the here studios. And what a joy to work with. She took everything in stride, never complaining once. I definitely look forward to the next chance to play with her.

======= ;)
    Duration: 01:03:25
    File Size: 693 MB
    Resolution: 960х540

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2354 - Sara Faye .part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2354 - Sara Faye .part2.rar

2355 - Gretchen Elvgren

DESCRIPTION: Another newbie this week and another keeper as far as I'm concerned. Gretchen has a very upbeat attitude, a willingness to try anything and a determination to tough out everything she agreed to. You have to love that in a beautiful bondage beginner. Her elbows go together easily too! She demonstrates that quite well in the very tight electrical tape tie in scene 4. Thanks Gretchen, you were great!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:49:08
    File Size: 1.07 GB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2355 - Gretchen Elvgren .part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2355 - Gretchen Elvgren .part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 2355 - Gretchen Elvgren .part3.rar