keep2share.cc
Page 1 of 483 1231151101 ... LastLast

Real Life! Public PickUps, Castings, Public Sex

Public 001 Romanian Connection Picked Up And Anally

Description: On a cold frosty morning I spot a beautiful ass walking along the side of a country road in the middle of nowhere. I stopped to see if I could be of service and in her sexy European accent she told me that she was on her way to work and was going to be late. I offered her a ride like the shining knight I am. She was very grateful for the lift to work, so grateful in fact that she let me fuck her in the ass. Being a cop has never been so much fun!

Tags: public, pickup, casting

File Info:
    Size: 793Mb
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 0:25:25

Download File Public 001 Romanian Connection Picked Up And Anally Part 1
    Download File Public 001 Romanian Connection Picked Up And Anally Part 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Public 002 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 1

Description: Katarina and Lilly (35 mins) Katarina and Lilly are very sexy girls from Russia who I met in a restaurant in town. I clocked them instantly and could tell they were just what I needed for an amazing casting interview. After catching their eye I approached them when they were by the bar and told them that I ran a model agency and that I thought they had the potential to make lots of money fast... They were very interested in what I had to say so I told them to swing by my office the next day so we could talk business. When they arrived they were looking great and I couldn't wait to see what their bodies looked like naked. After we talked for a bit I got them to take their clothes off. They were keen to try erotic movies so I took it to the next step and before long we were all fucking on the couch. I spunked over Lilly but we were all still horny so we took a break and decided to continue....

File Info:
    Size: 1099Mb
    Format: wmv
    Duration: 0:40:26

Download File Public 002 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 1 Part 1
    Download File Public 002 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 1 Part 2
    Download File Public 002 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 1 Part 3

Public 003 Fit Slim Redhead Sucks And Fucks In Public.Mov

Description: I was walking around outside on a great sunny day with my camera. I suddenly spotted this hot young redhead. She was so fit. I ran after her, eventually catching up to her. Little out of breath I must admit! I told her I run a modelling agency and she'd be perfect for it. I said I'd just need to do a quick casting, so I offered her a wad of cash and she agreed! I may also have said I'd need to see her boobs, just to test the water! To my amazement, she agreed to that too! But only for a few seconds. Anyway, we find this secluded spot just off the path and she reveals her sumptuous tits! But only for a brief second! I told her the deal was for longer, she knew she was being cheeky! I offered her some more cash if she'd do a naked casting. She couldn't resist it! We found a spot hidden away in the woods and she takes off her clothes, what a body! I could feel my dick getting harder and harder!

File Info:
    Size: 816Mb
    Duration: 0:27:38

Download File Public 003 Fit Slim Redhead Sucks And Fucks In Public.Mov Part 1
    Download File Public 003 Fit Slim Redhead Sucks And Fucks In Public.Mov Part 2
    Download File Public 003 Fit Slim Redhead Sucks And Fucks In Public.Mov Part 3

Public 004 Posh Blonde Bird Misses Date And Gets Fucked

Description: My day was going along alright, but was about to get even better when I picked up a damsel in distress. A posh sounding hot blonde flagged me down due to her car had broken down. I found out that she was on her way to a date of the sexual kind. Unfortunately for her I didn't have a fucking clue how to get to Sheffield and the successful drop off to her waiting date. By the time I'd driven around in circles her date called to cancel it! Oops. So, like a knight in shining armour I offered to step in and take his place. At first she was a bit reluctant, but as she was gagging for a shag it didn't take long before she was gobbling my cock and I was fingering and fucking her hot wet hole. Just as we were finishing up (and by finishing up I mean I'd bolted 2 massive streams of cum across her left eye) two car cops went whizzing by! It was brown trousers time, as I thought they had come for me! Luckily they fucked off around the corner and I made a sharp exit in the opposite direction. Happy days.

File Info:
    Size: 627Mb
    Format: flv
    Duration: 0:33:15

Download File Public 004 Posh Blonde Bird Misses Date And Gets Fucked Part 1
    Download File Public 004 Posh Blonde Bird Misses Date And Gets Fucked Part 2

Public 005 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 2

Description: Katarina and Lilly (35 mins) Katarina and Lilly were still horny after the first session on the couch so after a break for drinks and a cool down they were willing and ready for round two. I just about got myself ready to go again so it was on. i got them to play around on the couch for a bit to get things started and they were really enjoying themselves on the couch... I couldn't let them have all the fun so I jumped back into the action... After we'd fucked for a while my balls were about to burst so I spunked all over Katarina's beautiful face. Happy days!

File Info:
    Size: 1061Mb
    Duration: 0:35:12

Download File Public 005 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 2 Part 1
    Download File Public 005 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 2 Part 2
    Download File Public 005 Two Horny Friends Suck And Fuck For A Job Part 2 Part 3

Public 006 Long Legged Ebony Babes Cop Fantas

Description: Whoops, I was trying to sniff down a truck-stop hooker but I pulled over a sexy middle class chick on her way home after a night out. Luckily she she was not offended and I quickly back-tracked to explain that I was just looking out for suspicious activity in the community. Next thing I know she's telling me all about her sexual fantasy about being fucked by a man in uniform. That was a little forward but I was not in the mood to complain. I jumped at the chance to get my helmet wet. She opened up her long coat to reveal a short red dress. That was it. I offered to make her sexual fantasy come true right there in the open, out in public.

File Info:
    Size: 661Mb
    Duration: 0:32:18

Download File Public 006 Long Legged Ebony Babes Cop Fantas Part 1
    Download File Public 006 Long Legged Ebony Babes Cop Fantas Part 2

Public 007 Slim Blonde Likes It Rough In Back Of Cab.Mov

Description: Another day, another dollar. I was hoping to have some action today as I've had no luck in days and then this little beauty turned up. She was slim and attractive and it was time to put a plan in place. After hitting the brakes hard on the taxi I pulled over to check the customer was Ok. As I was helping to pick up her belongings I noticed she had no knickers on and I could see her pussy lips. The temptation was just too much and I stuck my hand right in her pussy. She responded by slapping me across the face and I thought I'd have no chance shagging this one, but after the initial shock was over she seemed up for a laugh, then with a quick snog it was time to pull over somewhere and find out how dirty this blonde really was.

File Info:
    Size: 881Mb
    Duration: 0:29:48

Download File Public 007 Slim Blonde Likes It Rough In Back Of Cab.Mov Part 1
    Download File Public 007 Slim Blonde Likes It Rough In Back Of Cab.Mov Part 2
    Download File Public 007 Slim Blonde Likes It Rough In Back Of Cab.Mov Part 3

Public 008 Cheeky Young Lass Likes Daring Outdoor Sex

Description: I love the time of night when the nightclubs start closing. I get the chance to cruise the streets in my police car looking for women who didn't pull after a night out. It didn’t take me long to find one. She was a cheeky scouser who needed a lift back to her mums, but she was more interested in sucking off the sexiest policeman she had every seen (her words not mine, honestly). I found a nice quiet car park just outside an office block which was a perfect place to get her outside the car and fuck her over a bench, it was crazy!

File Info:
    Size: 694Mb
    Duration: 0:33:37

Download File Public 008 Cheeky Young Lass Likes Daring Outdoor Sex Part 1
    Download File Public 008 Cheeky Young Lass Likes Daring Outdoor Sex Part 2

Public 009 Big Tits Brunette Fucks For Cash In Public.Mov

Description: I was walking around with my camera looking for models on the street. Much easier way to find girls than through advertising (and cheaper!). So, I see this babe, a smokin' hot long haired brunette! I stopped her and introduced myself, she was very approachable, probably used to guys coming up to her I guess! I asked her about her work, apparently she's a model at the moment, earning okay money. But just okay. I knew I could make her a better offer. I offered her a wad of cash just for a quick casting.

File Info:
    Size: 948Mb
    Duration: 0:32:04

Download File Public 009 Big Tits Brunette Fucks For Cash In Public.Mov Part 1
    Download File Public 009 Big Tits Brunette Fucks For Cash In Public.Mov Part 2
    Download File Public 009 Big Tits Brunette Fucks For Cash In Public.Mov Part 3

Public 010 Shy Waitress Will Do Anything To Become A Model

Description: Lola (30 mins) Lola is a hot mature waitress who is looking to change her career and become a model. Matt wanted to take this casing as he was really attracted to Lola and had done quite well in his last interviews. Matt made Lola feel really comfortable and I could tell that she liked him by the way she was looking at him and answering his questions. She said that she was shy but he managed to coax her out of her shell and before too long he had her stripping naked in front of the camera. He wasted no time and after the photos they got down to business. He finished off by spunking over her skinny body.

File Info:
    Size: 608Mb
    Duration: 0:30:12

Download File Public 010 Shy Waitress Will Do Anything To Become A Model Part 1
    Download File Public 010 Shy Waitress Will Do Anything To Become A Model Part 2