keep2share.cc
Page 385 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 2853353753833843853863873954354858851385 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 20528

Consume My Nectar

Consume My Nectar

00:08:06 | 304 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This version is censored, the uncensored version is below. Outfits like this one are not that easy to take off and on, especially with these latex panties, so my bladder has been filling up while I've been filming. I believe in golden showers used as a training tool-- more worship and less humiliation-- because a boy should cherish the liquids that come from my body. He should know that being able to sip my golden nectar is a huge privilege and he will be grateful for it. I'll discuss some of the ways you may drink my p1ss, whether it be from a funnel gag, with me standing over you, or my favorite.. from a glass. So you will need to assume the position and may watch as I fill this wine glass with my own vintage. I hope you are thirsty.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/19ecb01f75961/Co...Nectar_saf.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Worship Jasmine - Stupid Loser Abuse

Worship Jasmine - Stupid Loser Abuse

00:07:51 | 822 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You know that when I let my tongue lose on you bunch of morons it feels you with deep self hate. You really are an irrelevant individual. I pull you apart, I beat you down and I laugh in your ugly fucking face. Oh I love abusing you, telling you some honest home truths, mocking you and pushing you to that depressing low. I want you to cry, I want you to feel like nothing because that is exactly what you are NOTHING. I don't hate you, I don't loathe you, I feel nothing as you are that worthless and low there is no feeling for you and you most definitely do not deserve any of my feelings. Go on, why don't you cry and wank. Look at yourself in the mirror as you take every single word deep within. Watch those loser tears run down your repulsive face and thank me.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5cf7a5caf01d5/St...rAbuse_saf.mp4

Stepbrother Worships Her Feet

Stepbrother Worships Her Feet

00:07:25 | 351 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Evelin Stone's stepfather is going to work, and needs Evelin to stay in control while he is away. She takes the opportunity to tease her step brother by stretching in front of him topless. Evelin decides to sunbathe naked by the pool, but can't rub oil on her back. She calls over her pathetic step brother to rub the oil on her back, but also teases him with her wet pussy. If her loser step brother wants to taste Evelin's delicious pussy, he will need to work for it. Evelin has him stuff his mouth with her toes and lick her feet. Evelin laughs at how pathetic her sissy step brother slave bitch is while having her feet massaged by his tongue.

Tags: Bratty Stepdaughter, Foot Worship, Pussy Tease, Stepbrother, Evelin Stone

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/32d9b47a5a50f/sh...rofoot_saf.mp4

Cage Boy is Allowed Freedom

Cage Boy is Allowed Freedom

00:06:35 | 311 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Kylie Rogue calls Goddess Jamie Valentine to discuss her caged cucky not cleaning or licking her boyfriend's balls correctly.They taunt him and instruct him to jerk off his tiny slut stick while he is reminded that he is there for their entertainment. After teasing the cucky, Goddess Jamie counts down to the moment He is to spill his filth and Mistress Kylie informs him to lick it all up because his lesson is about to begin. Goddess Kylie Rogue and Mistress Jamie Valentine are happy to let you stare and drool all over the red and black heels you bought for them, So before they put your slutty ass back in chastity they let you jerk that tiny pathetic dicklet off as they instruct you to shove a few fingers up your ass and imagine it is the heel of one of their shoes you paid for looser, Thats right Goddess Kylie fucks your face with her sexy heel and lets you spray your loser load Kablammmmm!!! Cage Boy is Kneeling and stretching his filthy slut hole with his fist since Goddess Jamie Valentine and Kylie Rogue decided they aren't finished with him yet and will wait to put him in chastity after he obeys their commands. They tease him for not only having a small sissy slut stick but for also wanting to touch it all the time and enjoying his ball smacking.Mistress Kylie knows he likes to be punished and before letting him spill his filth and be locked in chastity she tells him he will have to smack his own balls hard where ever she points to. Goddess Jamie says they aren't red enough and that his loser filth sacks need to start growing before he is to be fed the precum he is already spilling. "Now stick those fingers in that mouth and suck them. "Goddess Jamie Valentine laughs at your newly earned cucky collar and chastity device. Mistress Kylie Rogue has one more thing for you though, a new ass training dildo of course! They show you the toys they will be playing with but they won't start until you have sat on your new dildo. They undress each other once you have stuffed your little slut hole and turn on their toys. While you kneel in front them , they pet each other and grind against their toys. "Bounce on your dildo cucky!"

Tags: Jamie Valentine, Kylie Rogue, Full Movies, High Heel Worship, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/32e2b8ca71669/sh...ytease_saf.mp4

Pussy For Dinner - Inga Victoria

Pussy For Dinner - Inga Victoria

00:25:10 | 1189 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Slave 009 is exhausted and has only been fed a few scraps over the past 3 days while Goddess Inga Victoria has him working outside landscaping her new house non-stop. He has been worked hard and collapses from exhaustion and decides to go into the house to beg her for an actual meal. She agrees and has a wonderful dinner prepared on the table for him. Just before she gives him permission to eat, she decides to give him a choice instead....food or her pussy? He cannot help it but choose her pussy as he has been fantasizing about what this would be like ever since she enslaved him 6 months ago. Besides, what if this is what Mistress wants and he chooses food over her? That could be seen as disrespectful. He must choose her. Slave 009 goes to town eating her pussy from every angle she poses her sexy self in and pleasures her as best he can. She tastes so incredible, even better than he could ever fantasize about. She is so wet, he did not know a pussy could taste this good. Slave has just eaten Inga's pussy instead of eating his dinner. He now must worship her gorgeous ass. He licks and licks and worships every inch of her beautiful asshole while she puts herself in several different positions in order to receive the most pleasure from him. He is so hungry from 3 days of so little food but yet he is obedient and trained to pleasure her at the cost of his suffering. He licks every warm smooth inch of her until she is satisfied. Inga Victoria has been using this slave for her pleasure despite him being starving and worked hard at her house for 3 days doing yard work He now must work very hard...fucking her until she is good and satisfied. Normally she keeps him in chastity but she hasn't lately as he is now afraid to even get a hard-on unless she commands it. Now he has full permission to be inside of her. Such a thrill fucking such a powerful woman and feeling her body. After she is done, she commands him to cum on her tits....and lick it ALL off. A moment later, She is eating a very large plate of food, but she will not share. He had his chance earlier and he had chosen her pussy over food. Now he gets nothing but his own filth.

Tags: Inga Victoria, Ass Worship, Femdom Sex, Full Movie, Pussy Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9b9d3da114c61/cd...oria.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/657b100c5a449/cd...oria.part2.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/9a0f1158a9420/cd...oria.part3.rar

Cage Boy is Allowed Freedom - Jamie Valentine, Kylie Rogue

Cage Boy is Allowed Freedom - Jamie Valentine, Kylie Rogue

00:24:57 | 1150 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Kylie Rogue calls Goddess Jamie Valentine to discuss her caged cucky not cleaning or licking her boyfriend's balls correctly.They taunt him and instruct him to jerk off his tiny slut stick while he is reminded that he is there for their entertainment. After teasing the cucky, Goddess Jamie counts down to the moment He is to spill his filth and Mistress Kylie informs him to lick it all up because his lesson is about to begin. Goddess Kylie Rogue and Mistress Jamie Valentine are happy to let you stare and drool all over the red and black heels you bought for them, So before they put your slutty ass back in chastity they let you jerk that tiny pathetic dicklet off as they instruct you to shove a few fingers up your ass and imagine it is the heel of one of their shoes you paid for looser, Thats right Goddess Kylie fucks your face with her sexy heel and lets you spray your loser load Kablammmmm!!! Cage Boy is Kneeling and stretching his filthy slut hole with his fist since Goddess Jamie Valentine and Kylie Rogue decided they aren't finished with him yet and will wait to put him in chastity after he obeys their commands. They tease him for not only having a small sissy slut stick but for also wanting to touch it all the time and enjoying his ball smacking.Mistress Kylie knows he likes to be punished and before letting him spill his filth and be locked in chastity she tells him he will have to smack his own balls hard where ever she points to. Goddess Jamie says they aren't red enough and that his loser filth sacks need to start growing before he is to be fed the precum he is already spilling. "Now stick those fingers in that mouth and suck them. "Goddess Jamie Valentine laughs at your newly earned cucky collar and chastity device. Mistress Kylie Rogue has one more thing for you though, a new ass training dildo of course! They show you the toys they will be playing with but they won't start until you have sat on your new dildo. They undress each other once you have stuffed your little slut hole and turn on their toys. While you kneel in front them , they pet each other and grind against their toys. "Bounce on your dildo cucky!"

Tags: Jamie Valentine, Kylie Rogue б Full Movies, High Heel Worship, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/bcac5d6ae2f4e/sh...agepov_saf.mp4

Spitroasted Enforced Bi Part 2

Spitroasted Enforced Bi Part 2

00:07:49 | 179 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e6fd9d765b851/Sp...cedBiPart2.rar

Worship Violet Doll - Another Ass Rip-off

Worship Violet Doll - Another Ass Rip-off

00:20:41 | 918 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Just another ass rip-off. Or is it? Is a video featuring My ass anything less than an amazing deal?
    Maybe I'm being generous this time, rewarding all My sweet little ass fiends. Maybe this is 20 minutes of ass jiggling heaven.

It drives you crazy to think of missing out doesn't it? You love when I fuck with your mind. Whether this is a rip-off or a reward, you already feel a strong urge to spend.
    I guess there's only one way to find out. Buy this and worship My big round perfect booty.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6ac91705dd1cf/An...ip-off_saf.mp4

High School Flashback

High School Flashback

00:11:02 | 410 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You find yourself in the midst of a daydream.. And for some reason, your mind wanders back to your first serious girlfriend. It was after graduation and she had been leading you on SO HARD about having sex for the first time, making you wait so long that you thought you'd burst. You remember how she said the day had finally com and that she tied you to a chair with silk scarves. She hovered above you in a beautiful blue bikini, teasing you with her body.. and told you that she knew you were a virgin. You were embarassed but she seemed excited as she rubbed her breasts against your face, commenting about how your cock was twitching in your shorts. Her teasing continues, harder and harder, until she finally rubs her ass against your cock-- and you CUM right there! Still in your pants! She looks horrified at first, then devious.. she knew what she was doing. She knew you couldn't last and she giggles as she leaves you tied to the chair with a wet spot spreading over your shorts. Fans of my "sweet" teasing and humiliation will be crazy for this one.

Categories: Humiliation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/71e9717c88477/Hi...shback_saf.mp4

Do I Get The Favor Returned?, Part 2

Do I Get The Favor Returned?, Part 2

00:03:52 | 760 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Eden wants in, more specifically in between Kate's legs as her cute shorts also come off for Eden to have a taste.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/421ca73f1b758/Do...dPart2_saf.mp4