keep2share.cc
Page 2053 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 10531553195320032043205120522053
Results 20,521 to 20,525 of 20525

Getting My Hairy Armpits licked makes Me Horny

Getting My Hairy Armpits licked makes Me Horny

Here's one for all you guys that love hairy armpits and based on correspondence there are a lot of you. Mistress Misha is laying on top of the cage and calls her slave out because she has a job for him. She wants the stink licked from her pits. First she has him sniff one of her pits and she explains to him, because he is kind of dumb, that the hair holds the odor. She then tells him to start licking. Misha looks at the camera and says "If you were here you could do this one" lifting her other arm while saying so. She tells you she never shaves her pits smooth because she likes to be natural including the natural odors that it produces. She then sends her slave over to the other pit, since you're not there, and as he licks she comments that the feeling is getting her aroused. As he makes out with her armpit she brings her fingers down to her pussy and starts to rub it. "Maybe I can orgasm while you lick my armpits" she tells him. This is as close to sex as slaves like this ever get. She tells the slave to close his eyes and she pulls the fabric of her panties to the side to reveal her sweet pussy lips. She reminds the slave that he never gets to lick pussy only her ass... and only after she has taken a dump. She covers her pussy and tells him to open his eyes and tells him what he missed. He's heart broken but that's just the way it is and after all he does get to lick her armpits... more than he deserves. Now Misha gets down to getting herself off, as the slave licks she rubs and soon she is moaning with pleasure. "Lick harder" she tells him and soon she spasms with sexual ecstasy. "Back to the cage, I need a nap, but I'll call you after I use the toilet" she tells him. "If you're lucky it will be sometime today" she adds.

00:06:33 | 592 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a978e1207a86b/Cl..._Horny-_02.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Goddess Elisa - You deserve this treatment!

Goddess Elisa - You deserve this treatment!

Custom request: I am tired of hearing that I treat my slave very badly, but what I want you to understand is that if he were truly a human being, I would treat him better, but since he is a slave, almost an piggy, so I treat him the way I think is best and even so I give him many rewards so he keeps serving me and if it was bad, he could stop being my slave, but as he loves this position, I treat him the way I want! In this video I demonstrate how great it is to serve me, because my slave has the honor of having his cock crushed under my flip flops and then I use my flip flops to slap his balls and cock several times and at the end there is a reward: footjob. Isn't it wonderful to serve me, slaves?

00:10:30 | 2.41 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/db8fd2e5e200f/Go..._treatment.mp4

Lady Valeska - Relaxing Foot Worship and Teasing

Lady Valeska - Relaxing Foot Worship and Teasing

Lady Valeska calls the sub up onto the bed. She is relaxed in her pyjamas and wants a relaxing foot rub.
    While the sub starts with the massage, Lady Valeska decides to make things interesting - having him kiss one foot while massaging the other!
    But she wants this slow, sensual, and relaxing!
    After some massaging. She invites him to suck on her toes - getting deep and seeing how much of her huge feet he can get in his mouth.
    She lays him on his back and playfully Dominates, kicking his cock and teasing his face with her feet.
    She even takes time to have a seat on his face and tease his sensitive cock.

00:07:24 | 565 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0a0ca76c3243f/La...nd_Teasing.mp4

Goddess Kitra - #588 Sonny Mckinley

Goddess Kitra - #588 Sonny Mckinley

00:08:11 | 304 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/541a44b06b241/Go...y_Mckinley.mp4

Suzanna Maxwell - Ruined Vol 1 - Ruined Orgasm Cumplilation

Suzanna Maxwell - Ruined Vol 1 - Ruined Orgasm Cumplilation

This is an amazing compilation clip featuring 13 ruined orgasms from My favorite clips.d, teased, denied and destroyed each clip has its own unique twist and delicious ending!!!!!! Watch as I use My slaves and ruin there orgasms for the sheer fun of it!!!

00:13:07 | 1.45 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d956ad647dce6/Su...mplilation.mp4