keep2share.cc
Page 12 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast
    Title: Sidney Scarlet Clothespins Will Pain Him

Duration: 00:06:38
    File size: 195 Mb
    Format: wmv

Sidney is going to continue her brutal treatment of his balls. She brings out a clothespin and tells him exactly what she is going to do to him. She clamps it on to his already sore sack along with a few more. She punches him in the balls over and over again and he starts shaking uncontrollably. He begs her to be nicer and tells her how much it hurts. She provides marginal comfort as she beats him more. With his balls filled up with clothespins, she uses a strop to smack his balls until each of the clothespins flys off and he is left with a damaged sack. Talk about painful!!! Could you handle that???

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f26580cdf3c82/Sid...ain_Him_z3.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Out of Control!!

Duration: 00:22:43
    File size: 867 Mb
    Format: mp4

I do hope you enjoyed the movie, and yes it really was based on a true story! If you have ever had a most terrifying, yet at the same time a most exciting experience, and you would like to share it with me, then
    please do, as I would love to hear all about it! Next week I will have another sensational cock spluttering movie, and it will have your jaws dropping, tongues hanging out, ready to spurt!

It's called 7th Heaven!!! Now, it's time for you to download the movie, however, I will ask that you
    ensure you keep our movies safe. Please do NOT upload them to rip sites, tube sites, or share them with anyone. They are produced exclusively for this site. If our movies are shared, it will have a detrimental impact on the production of this site.

Thank you for your continued support, and your loyalty, it means so much to me and all who truly value my movies and wish to continue being a member.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/17cfd8bba11f2/Out_of_Control_z2.rar

Title: Cock Tease Xtreme!

Duration: 00:14:06
    File size: 539 Mb

Part 2 will be coming in the next couple of weeks! Stick around, as there are more exciting HOT, Cock Spurting movies to come. In fact, my next update is unbelievably intense! I have my slave on my 2 meter diameter wheel, bound in leather, fully hooded, taking away his sight, while shackled tight. The intensity seen in this movie will hopefully give you a real insight into how effective it is when removing some of one's senses! It really helps to focus the mind! I would love to hear which movies have become your favourite's! Are you into the dungeon scene, or do you like the more erotic side to BDSM, such as the Office Seductress, or perhaps you like both! Write to me and let me know.

Over the past few months, since introducing the Office Seductress, more and more of you have been writing to me, letting me know how much they're enjoying this particular role play. Over the period of time I have been filming Fetish movies, I'm receiving so many fantastic compliments for the production values, and old members returning are excited to be back and continuing to stay!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking each of you for your membership, as it's your membership that helps me to continue producing what you want to see, enjoy and fully indulge in. I want to be able to provide a home for you to open your mind, take real pleasure from watching the movies, and
    of course, spurting your HOT cum for me! If you would like to download this incredible movie, please remember the following! Please ensure you do not share these movies with a third party, do not upload the movie to rip sites, tube sites or share this movie with any other person who has not contributed
    towards the costs by becoming a member via the official route.
    If you would like to actively support my quest in keeping our movies safe, and you have the time to conduct ramdom searches write to me, and let me know if you should come across any movies that have been uploaded to these unscrupulous sites. I will then get them taken down.

Thank you for your tremendous support!

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4786cbb1ea69f/Coc..._Xtreme_z1.rar

Title: Arse-Licker Par Excellence

Duration: 00:21:30
    File size: 821 Mb

Vintage Spurs, Tweed Cape, Thigh Leather Boots, Crotchless Fishnet Bodice, and my dear Arse-licker Par Excellence! Oh WOW does he have a tongue on him, and he's working very hard at it! There is nothing quite like having a most energetic canter across the fields on my black stallion, and then taking a stroll with my slave through the gardens! Finishing in the afternoon in my Office, for my slave to clean my dirty boots! Always starting from the bottom, cleaning and licking the soles of my gorgeous stiletto heels! And, then slowly working his way up between my toned thighs, until finally reaching my
    sweaty arse! Well, after all that riding, one needs a little refreshing! Getting his tongue right in between my crack, poking it inside my little tight hole! Oh WOW he's good!

With all that tongue licking, carressing my throbbing lips, it really stimulated my clit, Oh my goodness, my throbbing clit, I couldn't wait any longer, I just had to satisfy myself using my leather gloved hand, fingering my juicy pussy! So satisfying, and so deliciously naughty, especially while hobson watched!
    Of course, after giving myself some pleasure, it was time to focus on hobson's wonderful muscle! I do love a BIG muscle, a good size means I can have a very good grip around his pulsating cock. In fact, I love to grip his muscle just below the head and giving it a really hard squeeze! It almost looks as though the head is about to blow! I had hobson's legs spread over my leather saddle, exposing his caged cock, while his hands were shackled behind him. Oh yes, he knows what's coming, and the anticipation
    still remains incredibly tense, as he waits for me to release him, and put his muscle through a most highly erotic tease and torment. I love to keep hobson waiting, the longer he waits the more intense it becomes!
    And, then the bite comes, sinking my teeth into his bulbous head! Oh WOW I love biting his cock, I can usually taste his pre-cum as it oozes out of his knob!

And, I usually look so incredibly sadistic, with my evil eyes taking delight from the pain he's enduring. But the thing is, although he yelps, his cock loves it! And, after he shoots his HOT load for me, I continue tormenting his incredibly sensitive cock, by massaging and slapping it HARD!!!

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/dbeb45cab7efd/Ars...ellence_z2.rar

Title: The Puppy Game

Duration: 00:12:47
    File size: 789 Mb

Mistress Austin tells her slave that she is in the mood to play a game; she is going to make him into her human puppy! The slave is reluctant to play at first, but once Austin shocks him with her hand held electric prod, he quickly complies with her wishes. Austin locks on a latex puppy hood, then takes her puppy for a walk, training him how to walk properly on her leash. Austin realizes that something is missing - her puppy has no tail. She remedies this by shoving a huge butt plug, complete with a pup's tail, up his ass. After passing her visual inspection, the puppy is taught some tricks, like playing , before Austin decides to reward her slave by letting him worship at her boots. Austin then tells her slave that she has decided to keep him as her 24/7 puppy forever, then orders him to kiss her ass as a sign of his humble compliance. She then leads him away to be locked in his new kennel until she wants to play with him again.

Featuring: Austin Lynn
    Categories: Anal Play, Puppy Play

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/031085f801891/011...ppyPlay_z1.rar

Title: Vicious Swollen Balls Battery

Duration: 00:13:25
    File size: 832 Mb

Mistress Adriana may look like a sweet Sex Goddess, but her pretty smile disguises the heartless sadist she truly is. Adriana not only wants to batter this poor slave's balls with her busting boots, but she wants his balls to be swollen and in pain before she ever kicks them! Adriana uses a leather slapper on her slave's balls as she crushes and twists them in her hand, mocking his cries of pain: "Come on, that didn't hurt." With her slave hooded, he can only stand helplessly, holding his dick in his hands, as Adriana delivers kick after kick into his groin. Whenever he falls down, she starts hitting his balls with the slapper again, making sure they get no relief from the pain, while also spanking his ass red. Adriana then removes the hood, making him stand there and take it while ordering him not to flinch away beforehand. When she has totally broken him, she sits on top of him in arrogant triumph, reminding him that his pain and suffering mean nothing to her. Still think a Sex Goddess can't be a heartless sadist?

Featuring: Adriana Chechik
    Categories: Ballbusting, CBT

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/9a2c369239f7d/120...usting2_z2.rar

Title: Dominating His Fuckhole

Duration: 00:20:59
    File size: 1292 Mb

When Mistress Brittany Andrews fucks a slave in the ass, she is never satisfied until she totally owns and dominates his fuckhole, and she will fuck him as long and as hard as necessary until her goal is accomplished. Brittany is upset that she is unable to get her strapon and a butt plug in her slave's ass at the same time, so she decides to fuck his hole until it is big enough for her liking. Brittany fucks her slave from behind, on his back, on a bondage table and over it, had and mercilessly, until he is totally broken. Brittany shows him no mercy though, shoving a huge butt plug in her slave's ass, then ordering him to keep fucking himself with the butt plug until she decides to return and dominate his fuckhole again.

Featuring: Brittany Andrews
    Categories: Anal Play, Rimming, Strap-on

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/16c129709a6e7/0209BA_Strapon.rar

Title: Ella kross - Ballbusting

Duration: 00:11:26
    File size: 193 Mb

Featuring Ella Kros

Ella Kros in Berlin. In the famous german dungeon AVALON she like to play with her favorite german slave. A tall guy with a amazing big cock. Perfect for a hard ballbusting session

Parts: 2
    Total Duration: 11 minutes 26 seconds
    Photos: 20
    Tags: ball busting, bdsm, cbt, ella, femdom, fetish, kinky, kinkymistresses, kros

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0b9bce0979574/ell...busting_z2.rar

Title: Can't Resist That Ass

Duration: 00:06:12
    File size: 148 Mb

Mistress Narcissa is manhandling her slut with her powerful thighs, when he tries to steal a quick kiss of her ass. Not a bit happy, she smothers him and puts him in a head scissors hold, showing him the error of his ways. To finish him off she makes him worship her gorgeous boots.

Categories: Ass Worship

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a1ef3274a22aa/can..._ass_cd_z3.rar

Title: Sarah Dise Chastity POV

Duration: 00:05:31
    File size: 684 Mb

Featured Model(s): Sarah Dise
    Categories: Masturbation

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/9198c84beded6/S87...hastityPOV.rar