keep2share.cc
Page 284 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 1842342742822832842852862943343847841284 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 20522
    Title: Bikini-Bitch Becky Sadistically Stripteases Your Caged Cock

Duration: 00:14:17
    File size: 309 Mb
    Format: mp4

"I love it when you're locked in chastity. I'm going to strip out of my bikini right in front of you and dangle my ass and tits and the key to your cage right in front of your cockcage. And you know what you're gonna do with that bruised-up, scrunched-up boner? Sputter inside your penis prison for Becky.."

Princess Becky, bikini bitch, chastity torment, jerk taunts, sadistic tease and denial...

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/77ffc85e00b59/becCZJ-1080.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Giant Cock For Gimp Boy

Duration: 00:16:05
    File size: 473 Mb

Category: Female Domination

Watch this little bitch take it like a champ. He's such a whore for big cocks, especially BBC (Big Black Cock). He loves to serve my huge cock, it makes him feel like a good submissive slut to take it well for me, to get pounded & owned.

Category: Strap-on, Big Black Cock - Bbc, Anal, Big Toys, Odd Insertions, Femdom

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/860c9a7debcf6/gia...r_gimp_boy.rar

Title: The Winner Gets My Ass

Duration: 00:07:06
    File size: 547 Mb

We open with Domina Ruby sitting on the chest of her current number 1 slave with number two a few feet away. She keeps her slaves hopping though and there is always a third waiting in the wings, so none of them know their status from day to day. They could be teachers pet, or a struggling number 2, or just the third dummy locked away for hours and all but forgotten, from one day to the next. "Today we are going to find out which one of you gets demoted to slave number three", she tells them both, before reaching over and flogging number two across the chest. Both slaves are blindfolded so they never know what is coming next. She then moves to sit between them and flogs them both on their nipples. The slaves are nervous. Then she plunks onto the chest of the other slave, bouncing and forcing the air from his lungs... and then her glorious ass is on his face. He mumbles something and she tells him to shut the fuck up, and then she is on his chest again. A reach across to flog the other one. She laughs as she keeps her needy bitches off guard. Then back onto the chest of number one and just as quickly onto his face where she grinds her ass into his face, a special reward for his current #1 status. "Do you like hearing what the number one slave gets?" she taunts the other. He mumbles a reply and she reaches over and gives him a few strokes of her crop once again. He is very jumpy now so she gives him a few more strokes, across the chest and again right on the nipple before moving back to him and dropping on his chest. He might be expecting more of her weight but she moves right back to number one. She then starts to move back and forth, sitting on each slave heavily and some great camera angles give you an amazing view of her big ass, above the slave and then crashing down onto his body. She then surprises number 1 by slamming onto his stomach and then moves up and breast smothers him. She sits up and pulls his nipple and then she is tossing herself onto the other slave. Through out she makes them thank her and asks them if they appreciate it. She starts doing some serious bouncing on number 2's stomach and then as she moves to press her ass into number one she tells them to stroke their cocks, "The first one to get an erection is my current number one she says." The two shell shocked slaves frantically start stroking their meat. Two terrified shriveled dicks. What will happen next?

Mistress: Domina Ruby

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/cb05563a7c155/lma...ets-My-Ass.rar

Title: Ass Cleaning Lessons

Duration: 00:07:14
    File size: 537 Mb

Mistress Yuliya decides to give Her slave some more ass licking lessons. She starts off with a brief but hard beating on his ass to inspire him to do better when following Her orders. Then She mounts his face and commands, "Sniff My ass like I taught you." The slave obeys and Mistress Yuliya enjoys sitting hard on his face to make sniffing difficult. Then She orders, "Stick your tongue out... imagine you're a cow with a nice long tongue.. I want you to lick My ass crack up and down with nice... long.... licks." Mistress Yuliya takes the slave through all the various phases of ass cleaning, including serving as toilet paper. She orders Her slave to stick out his tongue and She rubs Her asshole all over it. She rubs his nose in Her ass and goes for great smothering action. She wants Her ass cleaned and She wants it cleaned NOW! "you are nothing but My toilet paper," She says. She sits full weight and Her ass almost swallows the slave's face. Great camera angles. Her ass looks amazing in this scene!

Mistress: Mistress Yuliya

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/c851d6468f1e6/lma...ng-Lessons.rar

Title: Me Princess, you Dirt

Duration: 00:06:32
    File size: 521 Mb

Princess Jemma has not done a lot of trampling and even comments she hopes she doesn't do irreparable damage to the slave. but that doesn't stop her from stepping on the slave with one boot on his chest and the other on his neck right from the start. She looks amazing in her one piece black leotard and stiletto boots and you can see her confidence as a Princess. She makes sure to tell the slave how lucky he is to be her dirt and makes him thank her. He eagerly does, telling her how beautiful she is. She giggles, because she knows it and knows she can do anything she likes to her mat. Jemma moves from standing on the slave to the ground where she makes him lick her soles. The upward angles give you a good perspective of what the slave sees. As she gets more comfortable she moves around the slave more and puts more pressure on her heels, moving to his stomach, chest and head. Famous Lady Bellatrix is visiting and comes into the play room at one point, greeting Jemma, and they make comments about the worthless slave, before Jemma continues to walk on him. "That's where you belong, beneath me," she smiles.

Mistress: Princess Jemma
    Category: Trampling, Stilettos, Boot Fetish, Jemma

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3c75d054ef62c/lmf...s-you-Dirt.rar

Title: Goddess Cheyenne & Jeab Bardot Double StrapOn

Duration: 00:06:15
    File size: 294 Mb

Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot shove their big black cocks into the mouths of their slaves. They force their slave's heads to take their strap on cocks deep into their throats like the slutty cock sucking whores they are. Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean then bend their slaves over and fill their tight man pussies with their cocks and laugh at the moans and screams their slaves make while getting fucked.

Tags: Strap-on, strapon, Goddess Cheyenne, Jean Bardot

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0719292d79446/cd_...strapon_z1.rar

Title: Enslaved For Their Pleasure

Duration: 00:25:05
    File size: 567 Mb

Featuring Lady Lucea & Mistress Katerina

Lady Lucea and Mistress Katerina unlock their slave from the outside cage and bring him out for an afternoon of servitude. They use him to clean their boots as they tease and humiliate him, making sure he does exactly as commanded, subjecting him to CBT to keep him in line. The Mistresses then take him for a ride around the paddock, the crop encouraging him to try and be elegant in his movements, as they take turns in being entertained. Unimpressed by his efforts they take him back to the cage and punish him with their canes and crops before locking him away to try again another day.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4edcc18fc932f/Ens...irPleasure.rar

Title: Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever!

Duration: 00:05:30
    File size: 243 Mb

This slave's really pissed me off, and I can't let him off lightly. I caught him trying to steal the key to his chastity belt, and have already punished him by fucking his tight little asshole with a big strap-on. I don't feel he's learned his lesson, though, so I'm going to kick things up a notch by torturing him in the worst possible way. Seriously, have you ever seen such a massive strap-on? It's the biggest one I own, and it's my prized possession. It's the size of an elephant's dick, and this slave's going to take it in his ass one way or another! I don't care if it splits him in half, this loser's going to take it and his cries for mercy won't get any pity from me. He shakes with fear as I position myself behind him and begin working the tip inside his asshole. Is there any way he can actually take the entire thing? When I'm done with him, he may just have internal damage!

Categories: Female Domination, Strap-on

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/15ba82950e513/Tor...-OnEver_z2.rar

Title: Mia - Ignores Bound slave Ass Smothered with Full Weight

Duration: 00:11:22
    File size: 844 Mb
    Format: wmv

Mia sits on a slaves face while reading a magazine and chewing gum. She completely ignores the slave. It is just furniture. The slave is in chastity. Mia wears the key around her neck. Mia plays with the key while ignoring the slave. The slave must hold its breath while smothered beneath Mia's ass. It is smothered for a long time while Mia reads. Mia does not care that the slave can't breathe. She enjoys her magazine with no regard for him.

Category: Mia, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Female Domination, Bondage male, Ignore, Human Furniture, Chastity

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/8c2dbab9395d8/Ign...FullWeight.rar

Title: Dahlia Rain Strapon POV

Duration: 00:06:33
    File size: 308 Mb

Goddess Dahlia Rain knows how much you envy her huge black cock. She allows you to watch her stroke her cock in front of you while you kneel with your mouth open waiting to suck her big femdom dick. Goddess Lydia instructs you to shove three fingers in your slutty ass until you beg to cum.

Tags: Masturbation Instruction, Pony Play, Strap-on, strapon, Dahlia Rain

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f4453e0efef5a/cd_...y_strappov.rar