keep2share.cc
Page 616 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 11651656660661461561661761862666671611161616 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 20530

Sniff My Tiger Print Pantyhose

Sniff My Tiger Print Pantyhose

00:05:16 | 117 Mb | 720x576 | mp4

Perched on My bed, I catch you, My little nylon slave perving over Me in My tiger print pantyhose. In this POV I summons you to worship these exquisite Wolford pantyhose but wonder if just any pantyhose will do or are you a slave of distinction. I know how much you want to sniff it, I know how much you need to lick them but I'm going to make you beg. I know how to get through to you and manipulate you with My highly arched feet. You must have a scent fetish as I know how much you'd love to smell the gusset of these pantyhose as I expose just a hint of pubic hair to tease you even more.

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a757423a26f3f/sn...-pantyhose.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Jean Bardot's Ball Jug Training

Jean Bardot's Ball Jug Training

00:05:26 | 470 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jean Bardot wants her slave to be able to take a lot of pain on his balls. She knows this won't be easy and that is half the fun! Jean attaches a lot of weight to his balls with a jog filled with water and makes him move around. Jean kicks the jug, laughing, knowing he is almost unable to handle it. The slave is in such pain, feeling he may pass out. Jean knows this and makes it even more difficult for him to take.

Tags: CBT
    Featuring Models: Jean Bardot

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cdfc20be50c0a/cd...bardot_cbt.mp4

Pussy Power

Pussy Power

00:06:30 | 239 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

All women know thier pussies is the source of thier power. Men will do anything for the mere prospect of a womans pussy. A woman denies you and your desire gets more and more insatiable by the day. The denial of my pussy has made men into mindless cum and money dispensers over and over again. This is our power as women. You'll never get anywhere near this pussy, and yet you'll do anything for it.

Categories: Female Supremacy, Femdom POV

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/30afec051481f/Pussy_Power.mp4

Jan 16, 2018 - Cherry Torn, Lance Hart

Jan 16, 2018 - Cherry Torn, Lance Hart

00:57:55 | 2130 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart

Shoe salesman Lance Hart has no idea what's in store for him at work today. He thinks it's just another day of sneaking sniffs of women's feet as he helps them try on heels. When he assists customer Cherry Torn, Lance can't resist smelling her stocking-clad feet. But Cherry Torn is on to this little foot pervert. She doesn't mind some enthusiastic foot worship as long as she gets to expose Lance for the slut he is. She presses her heels into his erection and makes him worship her shoes and her feet. She strips him of his clothes and blackmails him into fulfilling her every desire. Eager to please, Lance complies and gets to sniff Cherry's feet and heels. Cherry uses her feet to play with Lance's cock and is hardly surprised to see this dirty boy is leaking pre-cum everywhere. She ties Lance up and flogs him all over his chest. She spits on his face and laughs at his pain. Then she slides her cock right into his tight little asshole. Lance loves getting fucked and begs to cum as Cherry pumps her cock in and out of his ass. But no one cums before Cherry! Cherry suspends this slut in the air and uses him to get off over and over again. Lance greedily licks Cherry's hungry cunt as she orgasms. Finally Cherry lets Lance down and puts his cock in her pussy. She rides his cock, keeping Lance right on the edge of cumming. Her juicy ass bounces up and down as she torments him with her sweet cunt. After she's had her fill, she jerks Lance off and he blows his load all over himself. Cherry wipes her feet in his mess and Lance eagerly sucks Cherry's cum-soaked stockings.

tags: femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, pain, sniffing, Cherry Torn, foot worship, Feet, Stockings

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/91cfce28ee918/DI...Lance_Hart.mp4

Milking Day for Bitch 067

Milking Day for Bitch 067

00:07:46 | 672 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Kendra and Mistress Hadley Viscara are going to milk bitch 067. Their slave hasn't been milked in a very long time and needs to get his slut-sack drained. The women have him bound and unable to get away as they playfully but sadistically drain his pathetic balls. The women aren't going to make it easy on him, and he needs to comply with their demands. Finally his filth is drained and fed to him.

Tags: Handjobs Milking Tease and Denial
    Featuring Models: Hadley Viscara, Kendra James

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/59ad84d76e13f/cd...ra_milking.mp4

Breast Equest!

Breast Equest!

00:16:39 | 635 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A stunning visual concoction of sexy boot worship with vintage spurs, cream jodhpurs, clincher corset, leather gloves and open button blouse revealing my deep cleavage! It's just you and I taking a wonderful stroll together around my extensive grounds!

Naturally, I do love to take regular breaks so that you can fully appreciate my gorgeous leather boots, licking the dirt, polishing the leather while you remain naked and exposed to the Spring weather. Yes there is a slight cool breeze, and I'm sure you will feel the cold, but it's worth every second of discomfort to your knees as you crawl along following me like a puppet on a string.

As a real treat, I will reward you with my black strap-on, and I will warn you, the way I use my favourite toy, my goodness, you will have to practice control, or you're likely to shoot your load before time! Mmm . . . if that happens I won't be pleased with you at all. I want you to last throughout your time with me!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d6050f9d93bf1/Breast_Equest_ph.mp4

CFNM Dressing Up For The Girls

CFNM Dressing Up For The Girls

00:45:03 | 775 Mb | 848x480 | mp4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d22933152f38e/CF..._The_Girls.mp4

Boot Scum Licker

Boot Scum Licker

00:07:17 | 159 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Ash doesn't think her slave is even worthy of licking scum from the bottoms of her boots, he wants to prove his worth by licking her filthy boot clean. Mistress Ash has purposely covered her boot bottoms in nasty black sludge-mud and she expects he lick every last speck from her designer metal-stiletto, crotch-high, leather boots. Mistress Ash believes that human slave tongue is the only thing soft enough to clean her soft calf skin boots. She fills his mouth with mud and demands he swallow to keep serving his purpose as her boot wipe. Mistress Ash asserts her dominance by gagging his mouth with the toe of her pointy boot, she puts him in his place as her worthless boot licker.

Featuring: Ash Hollywood
    Tags: Boot Worship, Humiliation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/888be3f87508d/0221ah_muddyboots.mp4

This is the Nastiest Office of them All

This is the Nastiest Office of them All

00:06:50 | 501 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

FemCorp is completely run by Women. kinky women who understand that keeping men aroused keeps them working hard, even with poor pay. or no pay. Today you find yourself in the office of Lady Katy, who prides herself on having the nastiest office of them all. As you enter her office for your first day of work, you find her on her office chair vigorously fucking herself with a massive two-headed dildo. She tells you to stick the other end in your mouth, and as you get close, you see just how massively hairy her muff is. As you move the dildo in and out, she tells you she will be fantasizing about her boyfriend's cock while you perform your task. She criticizes you a few times for doing poor work and makes you sit back while she takes over again. The proper rhythm gets her aroused quickly and she tells you her boyfriend will be there soon. You will be her fluffer and when she's fucked and full of cum, you'll be required to suck it all out of her.

Naturally, you'll also do real work at the office each day, but a lot of your time will be devoted to servicing Katy and the other Ladies. Katy says she's going to spend time every day thinking about all the nasty things she'll do to you. "I want you crawling out of here so humiliated every day, hearing the other Ladies laugh at you because they know what has just transpired; surely you realize that these Ladies have no secrets between themselves. Katy tells you what sort of things you can expect - piss drinking, full toilet duties, licking her pits and ass, sucking her dildo, taking her strapon up the ass, sucking her black lover's cock, eating his cream pie, and maybe you'll even get thrown over a bench and flogged. Katy pulls the dildo out of her pussy and tells you to suck it dry. In and out she moves it down your throat. "I bet you wish I'd stick this up my ass so you could lick my ass juices" she says, and naturally you nod your agreement. You can't risk getting fired, and because you're pretty nasty yourself, she already knows you enjoy that sort of thing anyway. She tells you that after she's had a dildo up her ass, she always has to take a big nasty dump and that it will go in your mouth before she facesits you and leaves it smeared on your face all day. You will crawl out of the office with your face like that when she sends you home at the end of the day. People will call you all sorts of names because Katy plans on telling more than just the office Women what she makes you do. She calls you over close and sits on your face; she's going to feed you now.

Mistress: Lady Katy

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3164b0568c023/ka...f-them-all.mp4

Boyfriend Blows it

Boyfriend Blows it

00:24:16 | 1160 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I finally gave up my pussy last night and you completely blew it, blowing your load before you could even insert it. Leaving in shame and then you show up unannounced for another try but while you were gone I called my ex last night and he could care of me bette than before and now Im going to reallyt embarrass you for your complete fuck up......."Wow, you have a lot of nerve showing up here after that complete mockery of a performance last night, you should be ashamed of yourself, I don't want to see you anymore, and definetley never wanna see that DISGRACE of a dick in your pants. You worked so hard to get a chance at my hot pussy, all those dates, flowers, dinners, movies, presents, and all wasted money on my 5 star pussy. That's ok, I called OLD FAITHFUL last night, my ex, he knows just how to satisty my tight pussy, he's still here in my bedroom, we were just resting up from our hot fuckfest last night, oh yeah, we went ALL night last night, so you actually did me favor... I continue to mock you with the body you almost had. My pussys still dripping wet from his cock, too bad you'll NEVER taste it, you had your chance and you BLEW it!!!

We're ready for another round, I know its too embarrassing to see his actual cock, but maybe you can see how wet he makes my pussy....Next Im pretending to suck cock, getting my pussy and ass licked and fucking while mocking you the whole time. Torturing you with loud moaning and commments about how great his cock tastes and feels......"Well that's enough for now, SPEEDY, I think you know how great he is at satisfying, but I can't give you all his secrets, we're gonna go FUCK now again, you can't watch, but why don't you make us some breakfast, you owe it to me for blowing it last night, get up and SLAM the door in your face....

"30 mins later"....I come downstairs and having (icing) his cum dripping all over my body mocking about how great of a fuck he was AGAIN. You are still sticking around like the whipped puppy I have turned you into. "I got two LOADS out of him AGAIN!Oh, poor baby is jealous,did you blow your load AGAIN just from hearing us fuck? OMG, how pathetic.......

Categories: Strip Tease, Pussy Worship, Sexual Rejection, Tease & Denial, Ass Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5b36e23922ebd/bo...d_blows_it.mp4