keep2share.cc
Page 403 of 950 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503903 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 9496

Trinity St Clair

Trinity St Clair

00:53:26 | 4550 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9c10cac7b5e0c/Trinity_St_Clair.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Jun 21, 2019: Bait and Switch | Maddy O'Reilly

Jun 21, 2019: Bait and Switch | Maddy O'Reilly

00:58:35 | 3130 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Maddy comes for a bondage shoot and gets something more horrific!

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain.

This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.

It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a699e0f0813c8/IR...dy_OReilly.mp4

Dual-Core 2017 April 8

Dual-Core 2017 April 8

00:32:13 | 1890 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Shoving up one toilet-brush into my pussy is too easy. I wanted to try the impossible: squeezing in two of them. I was not sure at all that I could do it but I thought I should give a try at least. I myself was surprised that my vagina is stretchy enough to take in two toilet brushes at the same time. I think I set a world record lol.

Tags: Queensnake, toilet brush, t brush, fisting, cunt stuffing, insertion

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/73e34a5a2c9fe/du...1080_saf_3.mp4

Jadirs Education - Suspension

Jadirs Education - Suspension

00:16:47 | 389 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/03c9de261521f/Ja...Suspension.mp4

Jadirs Education - Rain Leaves And Hard Work

Jadirs Education - Rain Leaves And Hard Work

00:15:05 | 355 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/890ee4a449ad8/Ja...Work_saf_3.mp4

June 24, 2019 - Tommy Pistol, Lisey Sweet

June 24, 2019 - Tommy Pistol, Lisey Sweet

00:47:49 | 1720 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage

All natural blonde girl next door Lisey Sweet submits to inescapable rope bondage and rough anal sex at the hands of the sadistic Tommy Pistol. Immediately Lisey is suspended in the middle of the room, dangling from her ankles by thick leather cuffs. Her arms are restrained behind her back, making it impossible for her to resist the abuse that her dom inflicts upon her. He puts clover clamps on her nipples, then beats her mercilessly with a heavy leather flogger, while slapping and punching her perky tits. Tommy then jams a bottle of water into her exposed pussy, emptying it into her fuck-hole. Once her cunt has been filled, he water boards her face until she is gasping for breath. Lisey's cruel taskmaster jams a hitachi onto her clit and makes her squirt all over herself and the floor. Next Lisey finds herself tied to a table with her legs spread wide. The dom wastes no time and begins to slam her tight pink pussy with his solid cock. He ruthlessly fucks his sex slave, switching with depraved passion between her gaping asshole and her wet pink cunt. Lisey can't get enough and begs to cum, but Tommy loves orgasm denial and refuses to let her cum. He then tosses Lisey's legs to the side and ties her feet together. He can barely fit his cock into her compressed cunt as Lisey squirms and squeals from the pain. Tommy begins to fuck Lisey until she nearly falls off the table, gasping for breath and unable to control herself. Finally, Tommy blows a huge load of cum all over her swollen and abused pussy.

categories: Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Clover Clamps, Feet, Gaping, Hitachi, Latin, Leather, Leather Cuffs, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Punching, Rope Bondage, Slapping, Slave, slim, Straight, Sub, white

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/31f7a63c96e56/BS_44469_lisey.mp4

June 24, 2019 - Kristen Scott

June 24, 2019 - Kristen Scott

00:57:24 | 2050 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

School Of Submission: Kristen Scott Day 3

Kristen Scott's Day 3 of School of Submission subjects her to extreme physical labor. She's brought to a gym and put directly on the bicycle to get the blood pumping. This is going to be a very fast-paced day, pushing Kristen as hard as she can be pushed. Soon enough, her heart rate is up, and with a little motivation from the flogger, Kristen is feeling winded. The Pope begins fucking with her by teasing her pussy, but not letting her cum. Next she is made to focus on the slightest thing--her steps--as he tries to break her spirit. Every mistake brings repercussions, and we start to see Kristen breaking down. This is the goal, to break her down in order to build her back up, into a stronger version of herself. There are no breaks, since The Pope is making a point, and this time Kristen will find out the hard way why he is known as the meanest mother fucker on the internet. Every slip, every flaw, every slight mistake will bring big consequences. The Pope will not stop until she is broken. Kristin's fast pace is maintained all day, with physical labor, and extreme muscle fatigue, but that's still not enough. Her body almost collapses from exhaustion, but The Pope compels her continue, to prove her worth to him. She is tied between two racks and the impact begins as her exhausted body and mind have to endure a brutal attack from floggers all the way to a dragon tail, aka Fluffy. She breaks. Then she breaks again, and continues to, but she never quits and that is why she was chosen for this journey. The day ends with Kristen fighting through emotions as she is aware that she has made it, but at a cost.

categories: BDSM, Brunette, Muscle, natural boobs, slim, Straight, Submission, The Pope, white

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/35fb6f5ec6593/KI...istenScott.mp4

Screwed - Tanita 2017 April 15

Screwed - Tanita 2017 April 15

00:38:59 | 1300 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Queensnake stuffs Tanita's vagina full of sharp metal screws, then whips her pussy - quite brutally -, finally she uses some very strong salvaged hard disk magnets to tear the screws out from her hole in big batches. There is a section where you guys can observe Tanita's inner vaginal wall getting pinched between the screws and the magnets. I've slowed that part down for your better viewing pleasure

Tags: Queensnake, Tanita, screws, stuffing, fisting, insertion, pussy whipping, lezdom, whipping

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/20e1746e7bdb3/sc...-720_saf_2.mp4

The Pig | 22 February 2019

The Pig | 22 February 2019

00:20:06 | 327 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The Pig is back in HELL! after a long absence, but it did not take her long go remember exactly what she is and why she is here. In moments she is naked on her knees and being used as a urinal. Then the worthless cunt is strung up in the cruel Morrocan Suspension style, meaning her bound feet are pulled behind her. This is a technique that is designed to maximize agony. In fact, it is torture all by itself. But for Pig, there is so much more to come. Next BrutalMaster tried a few new whips out on her. (Maybe we should call her guinea pig?) But the real brutality started when this piece of **** was introduced to Asmodeus, a handmade whip that is like nothing we have ever seen in HELL! before. For one thing, it cracks twice with each lash. But what it really does is simply destroy the bitch on which it is used. The Pig was grunting and groaning and yelling from the first lash. Her ass, legs and back are simply torn up from this agony-producing tool.

To give the bitch a "break" her tits are skewered and then electrified all the while she is suffering the Moroccan Suspension. A cattle prod is tossed in there for good measure. Later, gagged with filthy underwear, the whore is beaten more and then, in celebration of HELL!'s 20th anniversary, the cuntmeat is decorated. The Pig is one of the most intense masochists ever in HELL! and this is without a doubt one of the most incredible sessions we have ever witnessed. You don't want to miss this.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/947f5eb2281ab/BR...ique_saf_3.mp4

Vina on the Sybian

Vina on the Sybian

00:08:42 | 930 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Did you watch the amazing transformation of little Vina into a fully grown HuCow? Her udders have tripled in size, she does not speak anymore, her obedience is at a maximum, she just enjoys HuCow life! It was her life long wish and she got it. Vina is the most dedicated and docile HuCow in our barn. She doesn't need restraints, but we think restraints should be standard, so even Vina gets locked and cuffed during her sessions. Today, she is going on the Sybian! She has been looking forward to this so much! This is a great video, just watch Vina as she tries to secretly hide her orgasms, trying to keep a straight face. She LOVES getting milked with stimulation. Vina may look innocent and cute, but she is definitely one of the best HuCows we have!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/90b8fc17f9a45/HC...the-sybian.rar