keep2share.cc
Page 394 of 597 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5962

Thread: Second Skin

Tricked Into Tricks

Tricked Into Tricks

What can you do about it sissy? Nothing! You're cuffed to the bed dressed like a whore and I have all your clothes, wallet passport - everything. If you want your things back you're going to have to work here as my sissy whore until the end of the day. Aw are you crying sissy? Tears aren't going to make any difference to the predicament you're in. This isn't an accident - I've done this to you on purpose. I've tricked you into being my pimped out sissy whore. I have dozens of paying customers queued up in my diary for you and they're all going to pay me to fuck you. I don't care if you think you're gay or not - all that's important is that you suck their cocks and take their cocks in your sissy hole to earn me as much money as possible. You're going to stay locked in your hotel room shackled to the bed waiting for customer after customer to walk in, lift your tight PVC miniskirt up and fill you with their horny cocks. There's going to be a bowl of condoms and some lube on the sideboard next to the bed - both of which are optional. My clients will be given a keycard to let themselves into the room, they'll each have an hour to spend fucking you like the whore you are. There's going to be no escape sissy. Even if you managed to get free from your cuffs where would you run in your stripper heels, miniskirt and boob-tube? You have no money, phone or ID - you'll look like a trashy tranny whore! No, you're not going anywhere - you're just going to lay on your bed and take what's coming to you until I decide to give you your things back. You're a sissy whore until I say so!

File Name:Cruel Girlfriend - Tricked Into Tricks
    File Format: mp4
    File Size: 596.85 MB
    Duration: 00:11:30
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Audio Format: AAC

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/7ddfb9b6...nto_Tricks.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Fuck My Real Man's Fleshlight

Fuck My Real Man's Fleshlight

Not only have I demoted you from boyfriend to cuckold but I'm also demoting you from pussy to plastic. You're sexually inadequate which is the reason I've found a better man to fuck me. He knows what a girl like me actually needs which is why he gets to take your place as my boyfriend. You're just a cuckold now - you can serve me and run errands and do all kinds of demeaning chores - and of course I get humiliate you for fun too. So, when my new man was moving in I found his old fleshlight in one of his boxes - he won't be needing that anymore - now that he gets to do whatever he likes with me he's never so horny that he has to reach for a plastic pussy. You on the other hand will never get to fuck me or any woman ever again so maybe you should use his old fleshlight? In fact, what would be even more humiliating for you and totally hilarious for us is if you fucked the fleshlight at the end of the bed while my real man fucks your ex-girlfriend right in front of you. Haha! He could fuck me in doggy position while I stared right into your defeated eyes as you push your inferior cock in and out of that fake pussy. You'd feel so fucking humiliated having to fuck my new boyfriends old, used fleshlight while he fucks me on our bed. Eughw I bet it still has his stale cum inside too! I wonder who's going to cum first - will my new boyfriend cum inside your ex-girlfriend first or will my ex-boyfriend cum inside my new boyfriend's well used sextoy first? Haha! Either way - you're going to be cleaning up both messes cuckold!

File Name:Cruel Girlfriend - Fuck My Real Man's Fleshlight
    File Size: 593.28 MB
    Duration: 00:11:25

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/e08d416b...Fleshlight.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Self Breath Play

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Self Breath Play

I know you fantasize about being choked. I know you crave the feeling of your body aching for air. I enjoy this feeling too, only I prefer to be the one cutting off your air supply. Today, you're going to mimic that feeling as I instruct so you can experience this high safely. You're going to construct yourself a mechanism to mimic the feeling of my hands wrapping around your throat. You'll be able to feel my leather gloves slowly putting pressure on that oh so vulnerable place. Your ability to take in air will be totally under my control. After a moment, everything about you will be totally under my control.

File Name:Goddess Alexandra Snow - Self Breath Play
    File Size: 277.86 MB
    Duration: 00:08:23
    Resolution: 1280x720

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/4f049053...reath_Play.mp4

Mistress Kennya - All you get is a tease

Mistress Kennya - All you get is a tease

You don't even know what you need more, to worship My new shoes, to touch this beautiful red leather or. to eat My ash. You want everything, you want everything but all you get is a whole lot of teasing, you loser fuck!

File Name:Mistress Kennya - All you get is a tease
    File Size: 461.02 MB
    Duration: 00:08:23

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/ab07f6db...is_a_tease.mp4

A Month of Cock Control - Week #4

A Month of Cock Control - Week #4

Welcome, my little jerk addicts, to week 4 of my Cock Control Program. If you haven't watched "A Month of Cock Control" 1, 2, and 3 then go watch those first and come back on the fourth week for this clip. So far your jerking sessions have been for 5, 10, and 15 minutes. But we're going to ramp it up this week and give you 20 minutes to jerk that cock of yours. You are so lucky. In this 20 minute jerking session you're going to get 2 orgasms. You are unlucky in the fact that you're going to have to get something with a bit of menthol to jerk with. We're going to make these the most difficult orgasms yet. Oh, and grab some ice as well. I want these orgasms to be a challenge of mind and sensation. I want you to jerk through the burning and the cold. I want you to prove to me that you can produce an orgasm whenever I say, no matter the circumstances. This is the result of 4 weeks of hardcore orgasm training.

File Name:A Month of Cock Control - Week #4
    File Size: 758.44 MB
    Duration: 00:20:21

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/64d5b2bd...k_#4.part1.rar
    https://rapidgator.net/file/a52c8296...k_#4.part2.rar

Mistress Kennya - Stroke that worm for Me

Mistress Kennya - Stroke that worm for Me

Of course you are a useless wanker with a half sized dick ,it's hardly a dick at all, it's a small worm not deserving of My attention but you will stroke it for Me and you will cum, feeling happy to be humiliated by Me!

File Name:Mistress Kennya - Stroke that worm for Me
    File Size: 565.17 MB
    Duration: 00:09:43

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/d7cbacea...orm_for_Me.mp4

Worship Jasmine - I Could Ruin You

Worship Jasmine - I Could Ruin You

Isn't is so very true. With the hold I have over you there is nothing I am not capable of. My pussy rules your mind, my sweet voice hypnotises you. Hanging onto my every word in complete submission you are nothing but a little play thing to me. At my disposal I could really have some fun with you. The thought of being ruined should fill you with fear but so heightened with lust and horniness it just makes you rage with excitement. With every tousle of my long hair, with every shiny curve glisten in my body you are weakened, you want to be ruined and nothing else matters, just what I want.

You know I don't care about you, that you mean nothing but being a 'nobody' that irrelevance fills you with loser fuel and you must act up to your status. You beg to send me all your money, you desperately crave to be home wrecked, humiliated anything for my authoritative attention. Being ruined is just something of a dream and you must ensure this dream becomes reality. You know you cannot think straight as I torment youdeeper, you know you must look away, turn your computer off and not give in but do you? huh. Or do you sit there drooling with a hard cock, stroking and beg to be ruined, to enter the world of true Femdom.

File Name:Worship Jasmine - I Could Ruin You
    File Size: 280.42 MB
    Duration: 00:08:35

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/b7e4563e...d_Ruin_You.mp4

Mistress Petra Hunter - Lucky Slave Shines My Latex

Mistress Petra Hunter - Lucky Slave Shines My Latex

I`ve a job for my lucky slave! My skin-tight latex dress needs to be shined. Watch as my slave shines my latex, running his hands all over my body. My body looks best in freshly shined rubber.

File Name:Mistress Petra Hunter - Lucky Slave Shines My Latex
    File Size: 225.39 MB
    Duration: 00:05:56

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/d03eded3...s_My_Latex.mp4

Mistress Kennya - A session to remember for the rest of you...

Mistress Kennya - A session to remember for the rest of your pathetic life

You've been dreaming to come to My studio for a session for as long as you can remember. And if by some miracle you do get to come, I will use you in public so all My neighbours can see how pathetic you are and then I will lock you up in a cage and go have fun with one of My boyfriends. Happy session, loser!

File Name:Mistress Kennya - A session to remember for the rest of your pathetic life
    File Size: 380.94 MB
    Duration: 00:06:38

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/11dd2d4d...hetic_life.mp4

Mistress Kennya - Bright Red Lips For My Ashtray

Mistress Kennya - Bright Red Lips For My Ashtray

I love to gag My slaves, the losers don't need to talk anyway. These bright red lips are perfect to fuck or to serve as an ashtray, you can't fight anything I shove in there so.this time I`ll use it for My ashtray n next time.to shove a big dick inside.

File Name:Mistress Kennya - Bright Red Lips For My Ashtray
    File Size: 304.67 MB
    Duration: 00:08:11

D O W N L O A D:

from

RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/ba61da5d...My_Ashtray.mp4