keep2share.cc
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dad and Daughter

Ashly is in the kitchen drinking a cup of Orange Juice before School. Daddy is looking at her from the door way. He walks up behind her and begins to rub her shoulders and moves down to her hips. Ashly smiles and looks back but then dad opens her top and pulls her breasts out. He eases down her shorts and panties and slides his cock into her... The next Morning, Ashly is sleeping in bed and Dad walks in. He tests to see if she is sleeping, lifts up her arms and legs. After no response he pulls down her shorts, lifts up her top and helps himself to his hot daughter. Ashly comes home from school, she only wants to do her homework. Before she can turn the corner, Daddy stops her, give Ashly a big kiss and fucks her in the hallway. Ashly is now on her way to becoming a Submissive Daughter...

Ashly Anderson , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , teen , school , schoolgirl , kitchen , creampie , cum in mouth , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:38:48
    Size - 591 mb

https://fboom.me/file/2c96b6f27209f/AA-SubDaug.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:45.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Mom and Son

My Mom walks me up to my dorm room after she drives me back. She’s really tired and she says she might get a hotel room. I suggest she just stays and sleep with me, it’s not really a big deal. Fighting the urge to lay down, my mom finally just gives in and comes to bed with me. When she starts to doze off, I can’t help but admire her body. All of it. Just right there next to me. I just had to touch her...

Brianna Banks , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , creampie

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:32:25
    Size - 463 mb

https://fboom.me/file/bf72cdac2bc0d/BB-NWN.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:45.

Brother and Sister

I have this plan, I just NEED to fuck my sister. But I know once won’t be enough. I need to train her to be my slut. Get her to just give it up willingly all the time. I watch her, walking around the house in tight skimpy clothes. I follow her up when shed goes to take a nap. Now is my chance… I touch her and make her wet and horny, she thinks it is a dream. I really take my time getting her turned on, and once I get her really warmed up It isn’t hard to make her horny pussy cum. She is having the best wet dream ever. Once she is ready I fuck her soaked little hole and cum all over her. Let her figure out what happened...

Jodi Taylor , incest , brother , sister , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , brunette , bath , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , blackmail , cheating , discipline , domination , pov

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 01:08:44
    Size - 1568 mb

https://fboom.me/file/7ef6baa5d4b31/JT-SST.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:46.

Mom and Son

She hands me her phone and tells me to not bother her with anything so she can go to bed. A few hours later I try to wake her up with an important phone call but she's completely out. One of her tits is popping out of her top and I feel myself tighten. She's not wearing any panties, her pussy in full view. I pull up her dress and expose her. I don't know why I'm doing this, I should stop but I don't. I make her limp hand touch me as I grope her tits. I press my dick against her mouth and she pulls away. Something takes control of me and I push myself inside her warm wet pussy. It's the most amazing feeling. She wakes up in a stupor, moaning from the fuck and telling me that it's wrong. "Let mommy sleep please" She whispers. A hot feeling washes over my body and I cum deep inside her. She breathes a sight of relief and rolls over back to sleep...
    Dressed like a slut in the kitchen the next morning, mom starts yelling at me about the night before. "God you little pervert! You think I don't know what you did last night?" She shrieks. I have my cock out and I'm half hard from the thought of fucking her. "Go put your clothes on. You can't do this, I'm your mother!" She yells. I put my hands on her and drop her to the floor as she protests. With one hand on her head I force her to suck my cock. Her wide eyes look at me in shock as I enjoy her mouth. "What are you doing" She pleads as I pull off her panties and fuck her on the kitchen counter like the slut I want her to be...

Lux Lisbon , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , blonde , slut , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore , pov , drunk

Resolution - 1920x1080
    Duration - 00:47:53
    Size - 2014 mb

https://fboom.me/file/d825bc32d7fef/LL-PUfMo.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:47.

Mom and Son

Mother and Son, Melanie and Ricky, enter their house; at night, dressed very nicely, in a very festive mood, very slightly wasted. Melanie says, "That was great! I haven't had such a good time in forever!" Ricky says, "Hey some things are worth celebrating." They hug warmly for a moment, the mother tries to pull back and then tries to semi-push him off. She stares into his eyes for a moment, slightly startled and searching with her eyes. She locks eyes on him, takes his face in her hands and they kiss on the lips, she pulls back with a shocked look on her face. They stare at each other, move slowly and gently into each other's arms and begin kissing, slowly and romantically at first and then passionately.
    He slams her against the wall, she spreads her legs and grabs his ass and begins pulling him into her while starts to dry hump her. They make out for a little while, making out really hard with arms wrapped around each other. She reaches down, unzips his pants and pulls out his pecker and he pulls off her panties. They have sex against the wall, EVERY time Ricky thrusts up into her she cries, "Oh God!" He bends Mom over the couch and fucks her till they cum and they both collapse onto the couch, breathing very heavily...

Melanie Hicks , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , kitchen , creampie

Resolution - 1920x1080
    Duration - 00:35:17
    Size - 1817 mb

https://fboom.me/file/f3072650c42a9/MH-AMSC.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:47.

Dad and Daughter

Piper has been helping herself to the money in dad’s night stand for a while. This time though she thinks dad is on the other side of the house and gets caught. She tries to deny it, and be daddy’s sweet girl. She is old enough to be taught a lesson about what she has to do if she expects to get money from a man, including daddy. Piper is punished with dad’s thick cock and she can’t barely take it. Dad has mercy after his deep fucking makes her cum and wears her tiny pussy out. He orders her to use her mouth to finish the job and she does as she is told...
    A few days later...Piper has been acting like a tramp and a slut. Trying to sneak boys in. Hickies ALL over her, her dad has had enough. She is on totally sexual lock down until he says otherwise. But Piper hasn’t been listening to daddy and he finds a big vibrator in her room. Just like if she was caught smoking and have to smoke the whole pack, he is going to work her tiny young pussy with the vibrator till she can’t look at it, and make her cum till it hurts...

Piper Perri , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , masturbation , blonde , teen , school , schoolgirl , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , cheating , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:39:58
    Size - 911 mb

https://fboom.me/file/a287c19c4ab10/PP-DaDis.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:48.

Mom and Son

My mom is in the kitchen, taking photo's of herself in her tight, white dress. I keep telling her to stop doing that, because she's my mom and I think that's weird! I interrupt her because I really want a pet and I decide that now is the perfect time to ask! My mom tells me to go talk to my aunt because she's a scientist and maybe she can make me a robot pet. I walk in to the guest room and I see a weird remote in my aunt's suitcase. I pull it out and start touching the buttons. All of a sudden, my aunt Cory stands up and says, "awaiting your command, master." I'm not sure what's going on, but I assume that it has something to do with this remote in my hands! "Aunt Cory, bark like a pet!" I tell her, and she starts barking. I rattle off a whole list of random commands, and my aunt follows every single one of them! I use the commands to grab my aunt's tit, and that works too. I use the commands to take off my aunt's dress and underwear! She is standing naked in front of me, and I get nervous that my mom is going to walk in and catch us! I give her a collar and tell her to put it around her neck. I get my aunt to pull my penis out from under my pants, and put it in her mouth. She starts to give me a blowjob. "Aunt Cory, do you like sucking your nephew's cock?" I ask her. "Yes, master." she replies. I tell my aunt to get her pussy wet for me, so I can stick my cock in her tight pussy. I fuck her pussy until I cum inside of her:
    I just came inside of my aunt's pussy, and my mom bursts through the doors! She starts to freak out and she asks me what is going on here! I take the remote and I decide to freeze my mom too. "Ready to please you, master" my mom recites...

Nikki Brooks , Cory Chase , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , aunt , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , blonde , slut , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , discipline , domination , threesome , pov , hypnosis , mind control

Resolution - 1920x1080
    Duration - 00:50:26
    Size - 1200 mb

https://fboom.me/file/ff1d8f53a9cc2/NBCC-mPMo.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:48.

Dad and Daughter

Dad enters the darkened bedroom, naked except for his bottoms. Daughter is asleep under the covers, wearing only panties and a button up pajama top. Dad stands beside the bed, takes his shorts off and stand there looking at her masturbating. He pulls the covers off with one hand while still masturbating. He stares at her for a moment, slides her on her back, unbuttons her top and exposes her breasts. He then slips off her panties and starts getting on top of her. Her eyes suddenly pop open, he jumps on top of her and clamps his hands over her mouth and starts screwing her. She kicks, tries to push him off, and screams into his hand. He screws her until he comes, gets off of her and leaves her balled up crying...
    The next day...The Daughter is sitting at the kitchen table eating her breakfast. Dad walks up to her and starts rubbing her shoulders. She jumps then freezes in place immediately. His hands slowly move down her front unbuttoning her blouse along the way. SHE DOES NOT MOVE! He fondles her breasts. She is crying silently. He then lifts her up by her shoulders and bends her over the table. He slowly pulls her panties down and half gasps/half grunts when he sees her bare rear end...

Vanessa Cage , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , blonde , mini skirt , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1920x1080
    Duration - 00:44:25
    Size - 1125 mb

https://fboom.me/file/ec778a7c7da41/VC-TLofaFat.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:49.

Dad and Daughter

Last night his daughter Daisy came home late, and now it’s time for her to get up and go to school. Dad pulls down the covers and wakes her up in a very special way. Stripping off her clothes and touching her body. She starts to yell at him as she wakes up but he puts his hand over her mouth. “Shhhh” He whispers as he slides his cock inside her young pussy.
    She moans and tries to free herself while he gropes and sucks her tits. Daisy can only lay there and squeal as her dad violates her. Not knowing what to do she lets him pump hard into her body. She can feel his cock shutter inside of her and a stream of burning hot cum fill her. Finished he leaves her to get ready for school.
    Dad feels empowered to do whatever he wants to his daughter. As she comes home from school he grabs her and throws her to the living room couch. He rips open her shirt destroying her top and exposing her tender nipples to his hard hands. Then he rips open her tight pants, leaving her pussy open and quivering with fear...
    Daisy’s finally gained the courage to confront her mom and tell about dad fucking her. But no matter how much she explains mom wont believe her. “I think you’re just coming up with stories” mom says getting mad. Dad walks into the room and begins groping Daisy’s tits. She yells to her mom to look at what’s happening but all mom sees is a loving and affectionate father.
    When he gets behind her and lifts up her dress, sliding his dick inside her, mom ignores what’s happening and leaves the room telling Daisy she’s making it all up. “MOM WAIT!” Daisy yells to her as her dad plows into her. “How many times are you going to make me take it” She cries to him. He fucks her and teaches her how to be a good little daddies slut for him...

Daisy Stone , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , teen , school , schoolgirl , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:38:18
    Size - 1271 mb

https://fboom.me/file/d8bf80461cf38/DS-BOD.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:50.

Brother and Sister

I found out my “perfect” honor roll sister is actually flunking out of college. Must be nice to have been the one my parents pay for everything for, and not even be passing her classes. Well, since she isn’t learning anything in college, maybe I can home school her? She is pretty pissed when I back her into a corner and she knows there isn’t any way out. And you know what? I know she liked it, I mean, she came so hard on my dick that nothing she says really matters...
    A few days later...So, my sister is supposed to be the “good one,” the “responsible one,” except why did I find a box for the morning after pill hidden in her trash? I knew she had lots to hide. Our parents would kill her for fucking around, and unprotected too. Well, since she likes raw dick so much, and I haven’t had any way of getting her to give up her little pussy for way too long, it’s time for more training. She gets off even more than I do, no matter how much **** she talked before giving in. I know I can get it with a lot less trouble from now on...

Nickey Huntsman , incest , brother , sister , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , teen , school , schoolgirl , creampie , cum in mouth , blackmail , cheating , discipline , domination , pov

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:40:00
    Size - 1030 mb

https://fboom.me/file/cbb7fea6d2ec4/NH-MMPSiMPerS.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 13:50.