keep2share.cc
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dad and Daughter

Jennifer’s Dad receives a series of phone calls from the Principal at her school. A series of complaints about Jennifer’s behaviour!!! Dad takes the complaints seriously and takes swift actions to punish Jennifer as each complaint is received. When Principal Skinner informs Jennifer’s Dad that she was smoking on school property…..Dad forces Jennifer to give him a Handjob….and he cums all over her great big Tits. Dad figures that the unpleasant task of masturbating her Father would set her straight….but the next week….he gets another call from Principal Skinner saying that Jennifer cheated on a test!!! This time Dad increases the punishment…

Nino , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , handjob , teen , school , schoolgirl , сumshot , cum in mouth , creampie , cheating , forced , discipline , domination , brutal , hardcore

Resolution - 1920x1080
    Duration - 00:19:09
    Size - 1123 mb

https://fboom.me/file/814e0da4add76/Princip_Skin.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:04.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Mom and Son

Baby, don’t just stare at me, come help me stretch. I don’t care if you think yoga is stupid… You better watch your tone mister, I’m still your Mother… All you ever want to do is have sex and Mommy’s pussy is sore right now. Stop whining, I don’t want to have sex, I want you to work out with me… Son, stop pulling down Mommy’s pants...

Ashley Fires , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , blonde , сumshot , cum in mouth , pov , yoga

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:11:45
    Size - 803 mb

https://fboom.me/file/133746b21999b/A_Son_Prog.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:47.

Dad and Daughter

Riley has been doing whatever she wants. Well her dad is tired of her staying out late, dressing like a whore, and basically being a disgrace, It’s time for rules, and punishment...

Riley Reid , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , teen , school , schoolgirl , slut , сumshot , cum in mouth , creampie , forced , discipline , domination , brutal , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:36:24
    Size - 1182 mb

https://fboom.me/file/47c565ed2037d/RR-DadsDisc.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:48.

Mom and Son

Vanessa has taken her son for a business trip but leaves him in their hotel room all day long. When she returns from work she only wants to go down to the bar and drink, telling her son to find something else to do. Vanessa wakes up to find herself tied with her hands above her head.
    Vanessa calls out to her son to help her down, not knowing that her son was the one who her and tied her up. He gropes his moms breasts and pulls them out of the top of her dress. With whip in hand he smacks them. Honey stop! she protests. Turning her around he pulls up her dress, removes her skimpy thong and whips her ass with smooth strokes. She yelps in pain asking why her son is doing this to her. He unties her from the door and pulls her to the ground.
    She tells him no and shakes her head when the son slides his cock into her mouth. Forced to suck her son’s cock, she lets him have her mouth, only able to wrap her lips around him and hope this is over soon...

Vanessa Vixon , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , slut , сumshot , cum in mouth , anal , bound , forced , discipline , domination , brutal , hardcore , drunk

Resolution - 848x480
    Duration - 00:28:57
    Size - 495 mb

https://fboom.me/file/5981ac3e70f71/VV-Moms_Love_A.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:49.

Mom and Son

It’s my son’s birthday and i’m going to show him a good time, come hell or high water. after we close down the local bar, i take him home, pull out a bottle of my favorite spirit, and start pouring shots. we’re getting royally fucked up, but it’s so much fun, i don’t want to stop.
    ten shots in, i’m so out of it, i spill my drink all over my shirt. my son tries to be helpful and dry my ample bosom with a napkin. his hands feel so good on my boobs that despite myself, i feel my pussy getting wet with arousal...

Larkin Love , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , masturbation , brunette , slut , creampie , drunk

Resolution - 1920x1080
    Duration - 00:37:00
    Size - 355 mb

https://fboom.me/file/7a7419bb53512/LL-SCMHB.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:49.

Dad and Daughter

Dad was ousted from his own company by a hostile take over.
    His severance pay was good enough to keep their family afloat for a long time, but losing his own firm and the stress he got from feeling betrayed led him to the bottle.
    He would come home at least once a week these days, and was an absentee father.
    Mom needed a break so she left for her sisters for a couple of days, while she told her daughter, Vanessa, to stay at her friends place for a couple of days (so she can continue to attend school regularly).
    Vanessa, came home tonight to check on her struggling dad, but didn’t find him in the house.
    While waiting for him, she fell asleep in her parent’s room…
    Dad enters the house wasted.
    He stumbles into the room, and gets into bed.
    He starts to fondle his sleeping daughter (squeezing her tits under her shirt, massaging her pussy by moving her panties aside), thinking it’s his wife...

Vanessa Cage , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , blonde , teen , school , schoolgirl , сumshot , cum in mouth , kitchen , sleeping , drunk

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:32:05
    Size - 745 mb

https://fboom.me/file/2d6ce3f76f04d/VC-Dads_MTiSS.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:50.

Dad and Daughter

It’s movie night. cory and her husband are watching the trailers when their daughter comes in dressed in a thong and a tight t-shirt with no bra. cory makes a comment, but her daughter says she wants to be comfortable for the movie. as they watch she lays her head on her dads lap and slowly jerks his cock.
    cory leaves the room to use the bathroom and as soon as she is gone the daughter sucks her dads cock. hearing the bathroom door close she does the only thing she can think of to hide her dads hard dick and sits on his lap putting his cock inside her. cory returns and they watch the movie. the daughter moans softly bouncing on her dads cock in front of her mother.
    she leaves again to make some popcorn. the daughter pulls up her shirt and lets her dad play with her tits as they fuck hard. she hears her mom finishing the popcorn and begs her dad to cum over her face. he shoots his load all over her face and she has just enough time to pull down her shirt and sit up on the couch before cory walks in. she licks her lips and watches the rest of the movie with her dads cum covering her face.

Brooklyn Daniels , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , brunette , teen , school , schoolgirl , сumshot , cum in mouth , cheating

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:13:33
    Size - 269 mb

https://fboom.me/file/cb5d50b8123af/BD-DLSMN.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:51.

Dad and Daughter

Ever since i fucked my daughter jessica she has been desperate for more every chance she gets. it is getting to the point that my wife is going to find out. jessica
    seems like she doesn’t realize what will happen if her mom finds out. i have told her that it can’t happen anymore. well now she is getting on my dick when i even take a nap...

Jessica Robbin , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , handjob , slut , sleeping , drunk

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:10:44
    Size - 477 mb

https://fboom.me/file/107f6f1229134/JessIAToDaddyD.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:51.

Brother and Sister

I messed with the contacts in my slutty little sister’s phone. She thinks she is sexting with Bobby, some little tool bag that gets her panties wet. Well I wait until she send me some really hot pics, and get her excited with a few dick pics and then I let her know the truth, and make her live up to all the dirty things she was texting.
    I found a receipt for the morning after pill when I saw my sister trying to stuff it in the bottom of the trash. She tries to play dumb about it, but she knows how much trouble she would be in. She doesn't have much choice but to give me a another tastes of her sweet pussy...

Kylie Quinn , incest , brother , sister , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , masturbation , brunette , teen , school , schoolgirl , slut , bath , сumshot , cum in mouth , creampie , blackmail , cheating , forced , discipline , domination , brutal , hardcore , pov

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:43:31
    Size - 994 mb

https://fboom.me/file/957d764f7e631/...tTrainMSis.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:52.

Dad and Daughter

Ashley is texting her friends when her wasted dad walks into the room. He begins to feel his daughters tight body and takes her phone. Daddy loves you he tells her pulling open her shirt and feeling her breasts. He unbuttons her top exposing her breasts and pulls off her panties and his bottom. He gets on top of her and spreads her legs apart against some resistance. When he enters her she lets out a small cry of pain from losing her virginity. I’m not sure about this Ashley pleads with him, but he takes off her pants and licks her sweet pussy.
    She doesn’t understand what’s happening as her father slides his cock inside her. Oh please, what are you doing dad… stop She moans softly. It feels so wrong and feels so good. He cums inside her and kisses her on the head, falling asleep beside her.
    The next morning...

Ashley Adams , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , brunette , teen , school , schoolgirl , mini skirt , сumshot , cum in mouth , creampie , forced , discipline , domination , brutal , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
    Duration - 00:42:42
    Size - 1305 mb

https://fboom.me/file/80f8eaf8f58e3/AA_Daddy_Please.rar
    Last edited by strange0; 08-11-2020 at 07:52.