Size: 754 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Jan 20, 2019: Bent | Abigail Dupree

Description: Master James has this slave right where he wants her. From the very beginning of the slave dawning her own mouth gag, to putting on the cuffs that would ultimately be her doom in masochistic painful bliss. This simple device has got to be one of the most binding she has ever been placed in, with just a couple of bars that her extremities are shackled to. The thick steel collar securely attached to the bars is what ties this device together in body pain she struggles to keep from giving up, pleading with Master to set her free. But No, this slave accepts the challenge and pulls though to satisfy her owner once again.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 27:48 Min
    Size: 928 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Fayth - First Milking Session

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 1138 Mb

Download:

Title: Shay - The Goat Milker

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 627 Mb

Download:

Title: Serena Avary - Blossoming in Bondage

Description: The gold rush of hot, young, babes continues...Serena says she is blossoming in her new adult career, and for a woman who has dreamed of bondage before, a BDSM shoot is just another notch in her belt, or blossom, if you will...Even still, Serena is just learning the power and beauty of her tits and ass...With nervous excitement, Serena submits to very tough bondage, with an elbow tie in the first scene...her pussy is just dripping wet by the time I get my hands on it...This one loves to be bound and helpless...Note the new breast enlarger in the final scene, and note Serena's sincere reactions to the painful pumping.

Duration: 29 Min
    Size: 845 Mb

Download:

Title: Rope Suspension BDSM Fun for Isa Mendez from Mila Blaze & Lexy Villa

Description: Guess whose back for more lesbian domination and bondage. Our favorite kinky BDSM slut Isa Mendez. She keeps insisting on another return session, hoping for a challenge. Mila Blaze and Lexy Villa, two hot and controlling Mistresses equipped with massive strapon dildos, have a rope bondage scene in mind. They tie her wrists to a post, on her shoulder blades, legs and feet hanging over her head. Her pussy is high up enough for easy access. Lexy bows down to Isa's face and chokes her bit while Mila fingers her pussy, warming it up for some wreckage and stretching. Mila pulls out her dick on a stick and rams it down Isa's pussy, pulling and pushing it in and out fast and rough. Isa tries to catch her breath but Lexy won't let her. Mila steps over Isa and fucks her with her big black rubber dick, pounding her deep and hard. Isa takes every inch. The two Mistresses untie her, stand her up and bend her over the post. They're horny for double penetration, stuffing her holes, making her cum a few times and gag up a stream of spit. Now for the real challenge Isa asked for: an upside down wall rope suspension. Isa hangs on the wall from her waist, wrists and ankles. There's something else hanging on the wall, pointed right at Isa's pussy: a high speed fucking machine. It drills into her as Mila and Lexy take turns stuffing Isa's mouth with their strapons and dicks on a stick. Isa begs to cum every few seconds, so turned on from everything. She evens gets another flogging. What a good submissive sex slave!

Duration: 27 Min
    Size: 988 Mb

Download:

Title: Ava Devine in HARDcore with Justice!

Description: Justice has a roughness I love about him. He has a big cock and knows what I like & does me real good. He opens my pussy so you can see me with his hands, while he is fucking me in the ass. That makes me cum real hard. I finish him off with a blow job as he controls me by the hair, I love to be controlled like that.

Duration: 31 Min
    Size: 1144 Mb

Download:

Title: Morgan gets Fucked Hard by his Dick and his Stick!

Description: He tied her arms together. She can't move. On top of that she also gets ballgagged. It's easy to use the stick/dildo when she's tied up this well. She moans as he keeps increasing the penetration speed.

Duration: 20 Min
    Size: 731 Mb

Download:

Title: Jan 19, 2019: Taking Stock Part 2 | Keira Croft/Keira gets stocked.

Description: Keira is released from the plastic bag after getting a full whiff of Victoria's cunt. Keira remains in the stocking, but stocks are laid over it. Strips of duct tape are wrapped around her had until just her nose is exposed. A new prettier face is drawn on the mask.

Stocks are put on Keira's ankles. A bowl of melted wax is brought over. As the drops begin to fall on her tender feet Keira begins to scream. Her mask is removed and the stockings are lowered to her next to reveal her tears. More wax completely covers her feet.

Duration: 43:32 Min
    Size: 894 Mb
    Resolution: 850x480

Download:

Title: Harmony Rose - Fantasy Fullfillment

Description: Harmony and Matt are a lovely couple with a wild and adventurous sexual relationship. They've always wanted to try more bondage than what Matt is capable of doing in thier house, so they contact us to use our dungeon and expertise. We interview them to make sure we know what they want, then we have Harmony strip. We tie her up and carry her away to get her ready for Matt. We tie her to a slanted steel table. A very slick table. Harmony hangs from her wrists as her body is stretched and pulled. Matt asks us for one last thing. He would like a group to watch him fucking his girlfriend. So we get a few of our resident sickos to enter the room. Harmony looks confused as they line up against the wall. Matt whips and torments Harmony as the look on. He uses a vibrator to make her cum and asks us to reposition her. We hogtie Harmony and hang her. The onlookers look on as Matt fucks her face and rams her pussy from behind. In the last scene, we tie Her to a table with her legs spread. Matt fucks her and cums on her stomach, then gives our guys a little treat. He allows our onlookers to grope and torment Harmony and we leave her there with them.

Duration: 34 Min
    Size: 215 Mb
    Resolution: 640x480

Download: