keep2share.cc
Page 404 of 760 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 7597
    Title: CFNM Training - Michael

Description: Big Aussie bloke Michael is used to being the dominant one when it comes to women. But he's out of his depth from the minute he walks through the door. Unused to such self-confident women and outnumbered he's not sure how to react. The women quickly dominate the big lug and get him under their control, his masculine body theirs to play with. Then the fun really begins... Watch how they strip him and manhandle his body causing the nervous man to sweat profusely. He ends up fully naked and embarrassed in front of them.

Unsure and apprehensive, Michael is totally under the power of the three confident women. They decide he's to spend the whole of this session on his hands and knees - subservient to them. The biggest test for proud heterosexual Michael is having things inserted into his arse. He does his best to brazen it out, even pretending to enjoy it - but the amount he sweats and the horrified look on his face tell a different story. He's quickly learning that it takes a lot of hard work to be a CFNM model...

Surrounded by the three domineering women, Michael is completely under their power. His body under their control. For someone so macho it's unnerving to be manhandled in such an offhand manner. But the women are determined to drain his balls dry of every last drop of his precious sperm. All he can do is lay there helplessly as they eagerly take hold of him and work him up into a frenzy.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 40 Min
    Size: 472 Mb
    Resolution: 640x360

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Mistress Kawa: This Naked Mistress...

Description: ...kicked the cum out of my balls!!!

She kicked him so hard in the balls that his cum is flying through the air, it seems that it even hit the viewer... Yes this is hard ballbusting and - at the end - cumming with a huge amount of sperm while being constantly kicked in the balls!!! In-between the brutal ball kicking, she forced him to masturbate in front of her and show her his big dick, bring him two times to the edge of an orgasm, then slap his dick for tease and denial, before she continues to t*rture his balls by kicking them again hard with her high heels. She does not stop the kicking after cumming, it seems she want to kick the last drop out of his sore manhood...

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 235 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: Mistress Shavelle

Description: Mistress Shavelle grinds her feet into the slaves face while he is licking her soles.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 459 Mb

Download:

Title: BP - Best Cum Shots of 2017 (1080 HD)

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 682 Mb

Download:
    Download - 703.6 MB

Title: Gasmask strap-on fuck part 1

Description: My male slut is fully dressed in RUBBER and masked, ready to feel my strap-on cock at any time. So welltrained, he knows his asshole belongs to me. I stretch his hole bit by bit and insert my cock, I love to fuck him hard!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 148 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Cum on My leather riding boots part 2

Description: I love these vintage black leather boots and it seems you do too! Let me wrap my booted feet around your erection and milk your cum on to them.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 129 Mb

Download:

Title: Dirty latex nurses

Description: Latex nurses Coco and Lexie love gloving each other and getting down and dirty at the clinic. These two hot babes get so horny from wearing their latex uniforms and surgical gloves...they are soaking wet!

Size: 159 Mb

Download:

Title: Chastity rubber doll fucking part 1

Description: My latex doll is ready for me, wearing a heavy ribber mask, armbinder and chastity cage. It is always time for more whore training! My bbc strap-on needs to penetrate this slut's ass hard, I love to make my doll take it all and make it moan and scream. Doggy and missionary, this anal whore will take it.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 129 Mb

Download:

Title: Sucking Shemale Cock Doesn't Make You Gay, Or Does It?

Description: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Poor boy, LOL, I know that you just love fantasizing about cock and I know that you're really hung up on this idea that you might be gay. But don't worry, I have a solution for you. You should just be sucking shemale cock. If she looks like me with a beautiful face and a feminine body then is it really a big deal that she has a big cock? I think you're gonna really enjoy that experience. Especially if she's got a nice, huge cock and you can look up between her big tits and you can see her pretty face, then that's not gay, right?

Size: 274 Mb

Download:

Title: Ellie Idol - JUICY BOOTY JACK OFF INSTRUCTION 1080P

Description: Hi there! I want you to slowly strip for me until you're completely naked. You knew you needed this video when you saw me in my pigtails and schoolgirl skirt. You're already a big fan of my ass, so that's incentive enough to jack your dick to any of my ass clips. We're going to play a game together today. You're going to jack off how I say, but when I drop my flower panties to reveal my ass and pussy, you're to edge your dick! When I pull them up, you stop. This isn't a race to the finish, but you'll still be a winner when you climax to this video! Very hot clip.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 315 Mb

Download: