keep2share.cc
Page 512 of 760 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 7597
    Title: Mandy Sexbot

Description: You are sitting on a couch and a guy that walks in and says he can control you with a magic remote control. You say that he is stupid and to out of here. He then presses a button on the remote and you instantly snap to attention with your arms by your sides and say "yes master, I am completely under your control" then you stand there with your mouth open. The camera then pans your body while you stand there concentrating on your lower half (ass and legs). He asks you a few questions about how you will obey him from now on. He then commands you to put your arms stiff out in front of you. After every command you say "yes master, I am completely under your control." He then has you slowly walk around the room with your arms up repeating "I am a slave and I must obey my master". He then has you stop and bend over and again the camera checks out your ass and legs, he rubs your ass and legs while telling you that you are now his slave and you respond saying "yes master I will obey all your commands". He then presses a button that turns you back to yourself and of course you are a bit upset and you complain, but then again he quickly put you back in your robot state. He then has you go on your knees and give him a blow job with your arms down by your sides at first then he has you put your arms straight out while sucking on his dick. Lastly he has you lie down with your ass up and arms back and fucks you while you repeat "I will obey". When he is done with you he has you sit back on the couch and presses a button that makes your body ridged with your legs out stiff and arms by your sides with your mouth wide open, he leaves you that way.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 475 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: November 14, 2018 - Slave, Mistress Ezada/Three Hundred

Description: The notorious Mistress Ezada has had her slave caged overnight, so when she appears before him, dressed in black leather from head to booted toe, he is eager to show his adoration for her. After allowing him to lick and kiss her leather boots, she decides to give him a sentence of 300 strokes. However, 300 proves not to be enough to satisfy Mistress Ezada, so the slave feels the full force of her wrath for considerably more than that. Mistress Ezada holds nothing back in this extreme whipping session and the sheer excellence of her technique, extracting every ounce of venom from her whips is a sight to behold.

Duration: 33 Min
    Size: 1184 Mb

Download:

Title: Dava and Brianna Bring Home Slaves (ENTIRE MOVIE)

Description: Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They force them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava force the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is forced to watch his buddy pound Brianna and Dava in multiple positions. The humiliation continues as Brianna spits the bull's cum into the pathetic cuck's mouth. Finally, the pervert comes back late, without the flowers and wine instead of the champagne. Goddess Brianna decides that both the pervert and the cuckold are going to get fucked. Only the slaves are the ones that are getting pounded and the Goddesses are going to do the pounding with their strap ons.

Duration: 35 Min
    Size: 3019 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Spontaneous Ejaculation

Description: You've decided to take the big step of seeking professional help for your erectile dysfunction. Sex Therapist Morgana is confident that she can fix your problem. You need something to spur excitement to trigger the response you desire. Sorceress Morgana hypnotizes you and calls your attention to her fantastic feet. She talks you through the process, describing your reaction. Your eyes focus on her feet as she slowly removes her heels. The combination of the perfect visual and the soothing oral instructions causes a stir in your groin. This is the kind of progress you wanted so you eagerly follow her directions to touch your growing cock while sniffing and kissing her feet. She's training you to have a climactic response to amazing feet and toes. She wakes you at the moment you cum all over her feet. It appears she's fixed the problem, but now Sorceress Morgana is in complete control of your orgasms.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 357 Mb

Download:

Title: Goddess Lillith - Goddess Lillith's Nipple Slave - HD (Part 2 of 3)

Description: Wearing a tight rubber catsuit and smoking this Goddess enjoys tormenting her tied slave's nipples with clamps and weights. (This is a new HD upscale of this film, the SD version is still showing.)

Duration: 18 Min
    Size: 485 Mb

Download:
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 85.0 MB

Title: Your Disgusting Ass Obsession

Description: Custom vid, no name mentioned: I humiliate & degrade you for your obsession with my ass. I permit you to jerk off while showing you my butt as another way to humiliate you. Throughout the video I clearly convey my disgust with you & your fetish. This is NOT a sensual tease vid, I don't think I smile even once. You will feel judged.

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 286 Mb

Download:

Title: Cum Dumpster Reprogramming, Eat Yours And His

Description: Goddess Valora

Hello my little cum dumpster. I'll bet you never thought you'd enjoy being called that, did you? But that's exactly what you are. I've been turning you into a little cum addict. But it serves a purpose, it's not just to humiliate you, it's to train you to crave it, to associate the feeling of orgasm with the taste of cum. And soon your cum won't be enough. Oh you know exactly where this is heading, don't you? I'm going to make you gulp the cum of other men.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 265 Mb

Download:

Title: November 16, 2018 - Cheyenne Jewel, Max Blunts/Female Clobbers her Boyfriend in Competitive Mixed Wrestling

Description: This match up is incredible power exchange between two skilled wrestlers. Cheyenne Jewel has been on the wrestling scene for a long time. She is known for her Farm girl strength and knowlegde in the submission game. Max Blunts is a legit wrestler.

Duration: 47 Min
    Size: 1697 Mb

Download:

Title: Mariah - Facesits Chastity slave while Vaping (1080 HD)

Description: Mariah fits on her chastity slave's face while teasing him with her cute feet. She ignores the slave, texting and vaping while occasionally giving his balls a little tickle with her toes. The slave almost never gets a chance to breathe while smothered beneath Mariah's perfect ass. Mariah surfs the cable TV channels and settles on a movie. Sexy smoke from her nostrils as Mariah vapes in front of the TV. The slave's nostrils are buried far in his Princess' ass. He barely gets air. Mariah gets so lost in all her electronic devices, she forgets to give her chair a breath.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 813 Mb

Download:

Title: Slut School

Description: Natalie Mars keeps violating dress code at school, she keeps hiking up her skirt in order to get the boys attention. She walks around with her panties showing looking like a total slut! The normal punishment for dress code violation is detention but Head Mistress Lexi Sindel decides to take discipline to the next level. If Natalie wants to dress like a slut, she will get treated like one! Lexi gives her a few firm swats to her ass with the yardstick, when Natali mocks the old fashioned Mistress it provokes further discipline. Lexi throat fucks Natalie with a pointer making her gasp for air while gagging on cock. Natalie's panties are removed and she is made to wear a giant butt plug. If she is going to be a slut may as well speed up the process. Natalie is put in giant high heels and made to parade her body in front of the Mistress with her tits and caged cock exposed. The next lesson is taking a cock. Mistress Lexi straps on a giant dildo and rides her ass like the slut she was meant to be.

Duration: 54 Min
    Size: 5879 Mb

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2
    PART 3
    PART 4
    PART 5
    PART 6