keep2share.cc
Page 336 of 760 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 7597
    Title: 6 Canings In 24 Hours

Description: CLIP REACHED RANK 1 IN CATEGORY CANING ON ********** IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS!!!

we are very very glad to present a new stunning mistress here! lets welcome german pro dom from hamburg domina charlize! as we got in contact with her she told us that she was sadistic as long as she knows, now beeing active as a professional mistress for a few years.

and her words will be clearly proofed in this first clip we present with her. the story is quite simple, the effect is enormous. just for her amusement she decides that her slave gets a lot of canings today. to be exact he gets 6 canings in the period of 24 hours. with every caning he will recieve 24 sharp strokes. in between the canings he have to remain on the punishment bench, not to allowed for an inch.

domina charlize applies the canings from the beginning with sharp and very accourate strongs on his ass.

to due celebrate the canings over a full day she appears with different outfits, staring with a casual outfit, then a superhot catsuit, next a shiny pvc robe, a wonderful riding outfit, another leather look and at least with corset and a fisnet body.

all canings are very hard, but in the end she brings her slave over his limits! the last sequence is ultra severe and the slave cries and moans out loud. and he doesnt get away with 24 this time.

NOTE: this is a loooooooong clip, a lil unusual for us, but trust us: this is one of the best, if not the best caning clip we ever taped! and it contains also a FREE bonus of warming up! if you are into strong caning, this one is a MUSTBUY! german language!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 366 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Ass worship until unconsciousness!

Description: First her little d*ggy is sniffing her ass crack, worshiping and kissing her pantyhose ass as she told him to masturbate. This brat girl wants to see big hard dicks when she sits on a perverts face! Her favorite is to slap and masturbate hard dicks while she sits on a slaves face and take his breath? Of course he has no permission to cum. Makes it even harder for him as he digs his face and nose deep in her bottom and crotch. The more she takes his breath the stiffer his cock gets, so she slap him hard to prevent him to cum. But his cock remains stiff, especially as she moves and press her ass on his face. She removes her pantyhose for nude face sitting, while she ties her stockings around his cock and balls, to use them as a leash while she rides wild on his face with naked butt and crotch. He struggles hard as she takes him several times his breath, it seems she wants to k*ll him with her ass! At the end he get or is he...

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 485 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 84.7 MB

Title: Cum On My Feet Countdown

Description: Get out your cock and pay homage to my feet. I take great pleasure in counting you down as I control your cock.

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 64 Mb

Download:

Title: Autumn Term (part 1-6)

Description: Marcus is furious! He barges into the school disco determined to find out who has played the mean trick on him. But he'd better be careful... in the heat of his anger he's forgetting that Ms Daniels is there to keep an eye on things. And she's not one to tolerate bad behaviour!

Format: WMV
    Duration: 48 Min
    Size: 894 Mb
    Resolution: 1022x576

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 93.0 MB

Title: Jamie Valentine & Olivia Fox

Duration: 34 Min
    Size: 2949 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x180

Download:

Title: Pigs Like You Belong On The Floor, Oinking, Paying And Licking My Feet

Description: Princess Macey Jade

All of you are fucking pigs, worthless disgusting pigs. Oink for me, pig. You can try and deny it but I know how weak you get when I look into your eyes and call you a pig. You know as well as I do how stupid and pathetic you become in my presence. I tease you with my hot body and my perfect ass and you drop to your knees. You can't help yourself. The feeling is overwhelming. So fall down to the floor and squeal like a fucking pig.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 206 Mb

Download:

Title: Stocking Slaves

Description: Mistress Lilith is having fun breath controlling and gagging her slave with her sexy stockings feet before removing them and stuff both her stockings into his mouth to make him suck off her foot sweat

Format: WMV
    Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 238 Mb

Download:

Title: Cling filmed sex slave

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 95 Mb

Download:

Title: Glenn King's POV - Alexis Monroe

Description: Its Glenn King's POV - Alexis Monroe's perfect Barbie Doll body ... IN YOUR FACE!

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 525 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 124.3 MB

Title: GODDESS DEMONIA - SLAVE SAMIR - THE BURGLAR - TRAPPED BY A YOUNG DOMINA - LE CAMBRIOLEUR - PIEGE PAR UNE JEUNE DOMINA - FOOTJOB SUITE - PART 3

Description: Une nuit, Samir, apprenti cambrioleur avise un appartement des beaux quartiers avec l'intention de rafler tout ce qui peut l'être : mauvais karma ! L'appart est occupé par Demonia - Dominatrice de son métier - qui assomme son agresseur Ã* coup de crosse.

Duration: 18 Min
    Size: 1329 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 501.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 501.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 327.1 MB