keep2share.cc
Page 608 of 760 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618658708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 7597
    Title: Boot Slaves

Description: Mistress Daisy orders her slave down on all fours to worship on her black platform boots while she locks him in between her legs while he does so

Format: MP4
    Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 220 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: LDBMistress - The Mummification Process

Description: Mesmerize, Transformation Fantasy

Look into my eyes, follow my sensual voice,listen and repeat. I'm gonna turn you all into my zombies. After a medical session with my slave I've decided to do not let him go before transforming and brainwashing him. He can't resist my sensuality, He's completely under my control, my magic spell is so strong that there's obviously no escape. Look at my perfect body , you can't move your muscles, you can barely talk, you all are completely mummified. Your brains are mush and you can just obey my orders. You're welcome. I want more: 50%MARKUP: GODDESSISABEL , 100%MARKUP: IMYOURPET , 1k MARKUP: GODDESSISABEL1K .

#Female Domination, #Financial Domination, #Glove Fetish, #Halloween 2018, #Human Robot, #Magic Control, #Mind Fuck, #Nurse Play, #Plastic Wrap,

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 753 Mb

Download:

Title: Sweaty Princess Stockings

Description: Princess Ariana gets off on making her stocking covered feet as sweaty and stinky as possible before shoving them directly into her slave's mouth. She loves watching him trying to squirm away from his inescapable bondage as his face is smothered by her sweet stench.

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 1030 Mb

Download:

Title: Nikki Delano POV Slave Orders 5

Description: our sexy wife Nikki comes to your work so she can drop by your boss's office. She tells you she is impressed by how much nicer his office is that yours, and reminds you that he is superior to you in every way. He makes more money than you, is younger than you, has a nicer car than you, has a nicer house than you, and is in better shape. Then she smirks arrogantly and reminds you that your boss has a bigger cock than you. She tells you she is going to fuck him right in front of you while both of them laugh at you and your small cock. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her feet, and tells you that you are her bitch. She makes you lick her dirty feet and then clean her asshole with your tongue. She makes you jerk off your small cock while she mocks you and tells you about your life as a cuckold! HOT CLIP... VERY DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING SPH AND CUCKOLD TALK, ALONG WITH ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 656 Mb

Download:

Title: I Have Something For You

Description: Jamie Marleigh has been thinking of you all day, waiting on your bed in her cute pink bra and panties, just for you to come home and give your affection to her beautiful feet. Jamie sweetly asks for your mouth to finally warm her delicious toes. It feels so good the way you kiss the soles of her sexy feet, she begins to play with her young, wet pussy and spreads her perfectly manicured toes for you. On her hands and knees, Jamie lovingly offers you her soft feet, welcoming you home and needing you to lick her heels the way only you can.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 220 Mb

Download:

Title: Help! I Married a Super Villainess!

Description: 'm going to let you suffer a little longer. Well.. You married a Super Villainess and now it is coming back to bite you in the ass. To your credit, you didn't realize who and what she was when you married her. When you met her, you just thought she was a super hot bombshell with an irresistible face and some of the biggest best tits you had ever seen! What guy wouldn't fall for her? You never suspected she might actually be running an evil scheme on you. Then one moring you wake up to find you cannot move and she is decked out in her super villainess gear. She informs you that the real reason she decided to marry you was your wallet. She starts toying with you.. Edging you with her hands, tits, and mouth. She is evil and completely enjoys playing edging games with you, knowing you can't do anything about it. After a long while she decides to end the charade.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 505 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Bootsniffer On A Hook

Description: My little bootsniffer will wait for hours and endure just about anything to get that shoe buff rag of a tongue near my thigh high super tight Louboutin black leather platform boots. Wouldn't you? Thought so. It has to be worth my while, of course, so I must garner some entertainment out of its struggles before I allow it to worship. This time an anal hook on a heavy chain was shoved in its hole, which kept it in place and gave me a string to totally control my boot puppet with. Listen to it beg for my cane just to lick my boots. So funny! I was feeling very generous so I unlocked "my" cock and allowed it to spurt its shoe shine all over my boots. It buffed them to a nice soft shimmer immediately after, as is always required.

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 577 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Plow the Man Pussy

Description: Kendra Heart is in the mood for a little outdoor action. She instructs her stable slave put her pony cart into the field. The world should see what is going to happen.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 722 Mb

Download:

Title: Raven Owns Femdom Full Movie

Description: This is the full length version of Sociopathic Tendencies. Temptress Rave Eve is one of a kind, shockingly sadistic and, naturally kinky. Her day begins when she orders a new slave.

Duration: 43 Min
    Size: 3700 Mb

Download:

Title: Kiara Cole - CuckQuean

Description: Kiara knows that her stepfather wants her and that she can easily seduce him any time she wants. She flirts with him in front of her mother, knowing it drives her crazy. She tells her mother that if she doesn't suck her boyfriend's cock, she is going to fuck her husband. Her mother knows she can't compete with her younger, prettier daughter, so she does what Kiara wants. Kiara laughs at how weak her mother is, and then makes her serve cookies to her while she fucks her stepfather. VERY HUMILIATING CUCKOLD/CUCKQUEAN SCENE!!! THIS SCENE WILL BE A CLASSIC!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUCKOLD, BLOWJOB, FUCKING!!!

Duration: 42 Min
    Size: 2461 Mb

Download: