keep2share.cc
Page 264 of 760 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 7597
    Title: Chloe and Natalya - Dannis Toy Cars Crushed by Mean Sister and Friend (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Natalya and her friend, Chloe, have just found her brother, Danni's, old toy cars in a closet. Danni is very happy to see the toys resurfaced. Natalya hates to see her brother happy. Noticing that Danni is still so emotionally attached, the girls decide to destroy his old toys. Danni asks if he can hold his cars, but instead, the girls throw them on the ground and crush them with their shoes. Danni is visibly upset to see his favorite toys destroyed by his mean sister and her friend. The girls think it's funny to see Danni so bothered. They crush the toy cars to smithereens while Danni gets emotional. Then, they leave Danni alone with his broken toys. Danni, crestfallen, tries to fit together the pieces of his destroyed cars. The girls reenter the living room to find Danni attempting to reassemble the cars. They rip them from Dannis hands and crush the toys until they are well-beyond repair. Danni cries while the mean girls bully him. The girls laugh and have a lot of fun making Danni cry. When the girls are sure that Danni will never be able to put back together the pieces, they tell him to get the broom and sweep away the mess. Natalya laughs at her weak older brother while he sweeps the remnants of his beloved toys into a dustbin.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 554 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 142.3 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Bizarre Klinikerlebnisse Teil 4

Description: The Senior Medical Officer Dr. Dr. Lady Mercedes takes the patient ....

Duration: 23 Min
    Size: 431 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 30.0 MB

Title: Boot Slaves

Description: Mistress Shauna orders her slave to being his worship for her newest pair of brown leather boots before she makes him sniff on her foot sweat in between her toes

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 243 Mb

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: BP - Chastity Slave Cums on Floor and Cleans Mess with Mouth (Revised) (1080 HD)

Description: pathetic slave in chastity for two months. Strict orgasm denial for sixty days has made the slave very desperate. Cali unlocks the chastity in front of her girlfriends, Amadahy and Kenzie. If Cali's slave wants to cum in front of three gorgeous bikini Princesses, he's going to need to grovel. He's a loser and deserves to be treated like dirt. The girls stuff a pair of smelly socks in his mouth and spit in his face. Cali makes her slave look at his little penis. He is reminded of how worthless it is while the girls shove fingers deep into his ass. The slave has to humiliate itself masturbating in front of the hot girls. The girls surround him and say very mean things about all his inadequacies. He's allowed to have an orgasm on the dirty floor, but he has to lick up his own cum. The girls spit on the floor and spit on the slave. The slave cleans all the cum and spit up from the filthy floor with its mouth.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 609 Mb

Download:

Title: Captured

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 603 Mb

Download:

Title: Cum For Our Hot Bodies (September 25rd 2017)

Description: Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain want you to whip out your cock and stroke to their hot bodies. You love the way their latex dresses hug their curves and you wish you could run your pathetic tongue all over them and worship them, but you can't. You're just a slave, THEIR slave, and you will cum for them and show them what a horny weak and pathetic bitch you are. You know you need it. Do as they say, and eat it all up!

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 501 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 100.3 MB

Title: Jerk Off To How Pathetic You Really Are, As I Verbally Tear You Apart

Description: Princess Candy Glitter

You just love touching yourself. You love playing with that pathetic cock of yours. It's the only thing that truly brings you pleasure. You can't stop, you can't stop pumping yourself while being degraded by hot girls. It's an endless cycle. And this is it for you. You offer nothing to this world, you're just a dead end jerkoff. Nothing more than a jerkaholic, touching yourself over and over. It's the only thing that you're good at.

Your life is going no where. You spend all of your time jerking off to women who fucking hate you. Loser. You are the definition of a loser. Always lusting after women who would never touch you. Your life is so pathetic. But I love laughing at it, at you. You're obsessed with hot, bratty girls, you beat your cock to them day after day. You are pathetic, trapped in an endless cycle of jerking and being humiliated and cumming and then repeating this process every day of your life.

You have no value. You're a little jerk puppet. Your brain just turns to mush every time you jerk, you get so stupid. I know you've had the thought that one day you'll stop obsessively jerking your dick and actually do something with your life but I am here to remind you that will never happen. This is your fucking life loser. Pumping your cock and being degraded by hot girls who hate you. This is what your life has amounted to.

For most men their jerkoff habits don't define them, but that's not true for you. Because you are a fucking jerkoff loser, a pathetic jerkaholic whose life has no other meaning. I know you're pumping so fast right now because it turns you on to hear how pathetic you are. It turns you on to jerk off to the truth. This isn't a fucking fantasy, you really are a loser. Jerkoff, your life is going nowhere. Jerkoff while you think about the fact that your life is worthless. You are a dead end jerkoff loser. Pump that worthless dick. Things will never change for you. This is who you are. Accept the fact that this is a cycle that will never end.

You will always come back for more. This is it for you. Your life has no other meaning. If you had anything better to do, do you think you'd really be here watching this? Do you really think you'd be so hard right now if what I am saying weren't true? You are fucking worthless! You're a pathetic jerkaholic. Really.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 238 Mb

Download:

Title: Paris Trains Her Husband Part 2: Foot Licking Cuck (September 25rd 2017)

Description: Paris Knight now has her submissive husband and her stud in collars and she decides to lay back and masturbate. She shows both of the men her gorgeous wet pussy. She tells her husband that if he really wants to save their marriage, he will do exactly as she says. She makes both men lick her gorgeous feet and toes while she cums over the control she has over them both, even the stud.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 563 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 162.3 MB

Title: Harley - Ass Worship in Sexy Red Dress before Date with Boyfriend (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Harley's loser covers her perfect ass with lots of kisses. She doesn't want the loser to miss a spot. Harley getting ready for a date with her boyfriend. She does her makeup in front of a mirror while the slave worships her ass. She needs the slave to lick her clean. She's going out and she wants her ass to be clean for her boyfriend. The slave licks Harley's ass while she focuses on looking pretty for her date.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 860 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 34.9 MB

Title: Horny And Helpless, No More Orgasms, No More Thinking

Description: Goddess Kyaa

I know you're so horny, continually turned on, always dumb. You want help with what to do with that pathetic little penis, don't you? And only I know what you need. What you need, is chastity. Do you see how horny this makes you? How hard you get when you worship me? It's so much better that you be locked up. I prefer my slaves be in chastity. No stroking or cumming for you. You can worship my long legs and my sexy heels with your cock in a cage.

I want your cock locked away so that when you worship me, you suffer in denial. Send me the key to your cock cage. I'll add it to my collection. LOL! I'll add your dick to my collection of owned cocks. I want your cock to be just another toy in my collection. Kept and owned like any other toy, under lock and key. No one gets to touch my toys without my permission. That includes you. I decide if and when it gets played with. You're going to have to work very hard to earn and orgasm from me. You will come to accept your life in chastity as you spend every day in a cage.

You do want to please me, don't you? Then lock your cock up and worship my beauty as you suffer in denial. You're not worthy of touching that pathetic little penis. You need a dominant woman to control you. I am the Goddess you serve, the Empress you bow before. And you will dedicate your cock to me. It's so much better this way. So much better for you to be in chastity, to be denied. That way you can focus all of your energy on me. I am the only thing that matters now, your pathetic little penis doesn't matter.

Pleasing me is all that matters now. And what pleases me is knowing that your cock is in a cage as you grovel on the ground below me. I'm so beautiful and you're so weak. You'll give me everything. Getting locked in chastity is just the start of your servitude. Worship me obediently, dedicate your cock to me for life. You will live in chastity. Slaves don't deserve to cum, you need to be denied, you deserve to suffer. Eternally horny and eternally helpless. Completely owned. You're so helpless against me, I'm in complete control. Feel yourself throbbing, so horny and helpless. You can't stop. So you're going to lock that cock up and hand that key over to me. You're going to give me the key to that cage and I'm going to wear it around my neck. You need to give me the key, you feel it. You belong locked in chastity for me. Helpless, owned and obedient. You need this more than anything else. No more orgasms, no more thinking.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 326 Mb

Download: