keep2share.cc
Page 551 of 760 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 7597
    Title: Internet Theft

Description: Investigating a complaint about slow internet a repairman finds himself rummaging through Mia Martinez's closet. After briefly pausing to sample the aroma of her worn sneakers he discovers an unauthorized router. Mia confronts the man about the intrusion only to find herself on the defensive as to the legitimacy of her internet connection.

Mia panics at the revelation that she owes in excess of $1,000 to the cable company along with criminal charges of theft. She pleads to resolve the problem without paying only to find herself in for quite an experience.

The repairman takes charge and begins sniffing the sneakers and feet of a visibly distressed Mia. Quickly she is manuevered onto her back as the man devours her feet ravenously, licking and sucking away despite her protests. Upping the ante, the man pulls out his cock and grips a foot in each hand to wank himself with.

Not allowed to sit passively any longer, Mia finds herself compelled to resume the footjob unassisted. She flips onto all fours and works the cock between her toes and tender soles as the twisted worker enjoys a fantastic shot of her ass. He sneaks a few gropes of her delicate areas as his orgasm nears.

At the brink, the repairman takes his cock in hand and strokes furiously until he coats her feet with his seed to her disgust. Relieved that her debt is at least setltled, Mia learns unfortunately this only covers one month owed of twelve! She can expect a return appointment next week.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 510 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download - 509.8 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Addiction Relapse Mindfuck, Quitting Your Addiction Will Only Make It Worse

Description: Princess London Lix

You are a jerking addict, aren't you? You can't stop. Whenever you have free time you run to your computer and jerk your cock to clips like this. You have a real problem, a real addiction. And you know that this clip might be a bit more dangerous and in a fucked up way you're drawn to clips like this. You just love addiction encouragement, knowing that there is no escape for you.

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 708 Mb

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: Julie Cash POV Slave Orders 10

Description: Your secretary Julie is your worst employee... she never shows up to work on time and never does any work. But that's because she knows the power of her 53 INCH ASS!! She knows you are obsessed with her ass and that you will do anything for it. So you may as well sink to your knees and give in.. there's no way you can resist her! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, SLAVE ORDERS, AND MORE!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 481 Mb

Download:

Title: Black Lover On Holiday

Description: While you're at home & I'm on vacation in a tropical paradise, I've taken a black lover. There's no secrets between us, hunny, so I've made this vid telling you about my adventures. This black stud has been fucking me so much the last couple of days my pussy needed a break, so I decided to just use my hand while making this vid telling you all about it...

(Loving cuckold relationship, very light on humiliation or jealousy. More conservative hot wife just starting to be a little slutty. This is her first black lover & she likes it, lots of descriptions of the interracial sex. Some cum eating instruction during cum shot, telling hubby to imagine he's eating the cream pie.)

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 397 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Amadahy - Disco Short Chastity Tease (720 HD)

Description: Amadahys dummy keeps asking to be let out of chastity. Doesnt he realize, hes supposed to be in there! Just because he asked, Amadahys going to make it worse for him. She waves her beautiful ass in the chastity slaves face. The slave gazes up, longingly, at Amadahys perfect butt. She commands him to kiss it. The slave eagerly kisses Amadahys ass. His chastity gets tighter and tighter. His beta dick throbs in its little tube. He wants to get out really badly now! The pathetic slave can barely stand the teasing. Worship My butt! Amadahy commands. Kiss where my boyfriend fucks Me. The slave kisses as Amadahy holds him by the hair. She grinds her ass against the slaves chastity tube. Then, tells him to kiss from her heels to her butt. She positions the slave on a bench and sits on his face. Amadahy smothers the slave in her ass. She reminds him that even if she did let him out of chastity, it would be pointless. Its not like anyones ever going to want to have sex with the loser. Amadahy pushes her hips into the slave as she reminds him, You can never have me.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 418 Mb

Download:

Title: I Love Playing With Your Broken Brain, Daddy

Description: Mandy Marx

Do you like my outfit daddy? You bought it. Doesn't it look so good on me? I'm such an innocent, young, pure thing. I know you have devious, twisted urges. I know you're a nasty pervert. You're gross.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 634 Mb

Download:

Title: BREAKUP VIDEO FOR FOOT FREAK

Description: So I made this video for you, babe. I guess you got the link to yootube if you are watching this now. We've been dating a few months, and I wondered why you seem to be so "obsessed" with my feet, of all things. But I really got my answer the other day when I watched some home security footage...and I saw you SNIFFING THE INSIDE OF MY SHOES! Wow...whatta FREAK you are! And I can not be dating a weirdo freak that sniffs my old work pumps when I am out of the house. So am I going to break up with you and leave you forever? Or will I still keep you in my life in some way? You will need to watch my breakup video to find out...

Size: 556 Mb

Download:

Title: MISS MORGAN CALLS THE SHOTS (4K)

Description: Will this male that Miss Morgan has brought home get to cum today? Ultimately it's not his decision because she runs the show. Hence she will decide if, when and how he will cum. Although in this case it is very likely that she will just edge, torment and deny him in the end.

Size: 1383 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: SUPPORT MY HABIT

Description: In this clip you get to watch me Smoke one of my SEVERAL daily cigs- and blow Smoke directly in your face the entire time. Do you enjoy watching me Smoke, slave? Well then maybe you should do your part to support my habit! After all, a Princess like myself shouldn't have to buy her own cigarettes, should she?? Absolutely not. So in this clip I actually tell you how YOU can pay for my next pack of cigarettes! (Or if you REALLY want to impress me, you can buy me a CARTON! LOL.)

- Princess Skylar

Size: 526 Mb

Download:

Title: YOU WENT OUT ON MY BUTT!

Description: I have a lucky new slave who has come for the blissfully painful experience of being KO'ed between My perfect legs. I find it fun to weaken My slaves by starting behind them in a front head scissor, as this is a position that can be held longer while I apply full pressure, restricting the airways and causing significant pain to the neck, without too quickly inducing KO. After making My new slave fully aware of the potential held within My thighs, I'm ready to KO him in every subsequent position. First I roll him to his side for number 1, which is relatively easy. Then I get in reverse headscissor with My boots up on the headboard. This one I have to hold for longer, switching My ankle position and squeezing tighter and tighter as I feel him getting weaker and weaker in My grasp, until finally...he goes out completely and falls right on My butt! He says out longer this time, which makes it even funnier. I should probably stop after that one. It was pretty intense. But 2 is not enough for Me, so I get him back into My favorite position- classic reverse headscissor, and give him one last good one. With thighs as powerful as mine, short and sweet is all you need.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 515 Mb

Download: