keep2share.cc
Page 492 of 760 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 7597
    Title: Vegetable stuffed slave pussy part 1

Description: Dinner is served but it is looking a bit raw?! Mistress Gaia and I rather use these vegetables on our slave girl, or better said...IN her. As we stuff her pussy and mouth to their maximum capacity! Look at her, her holes filled up with food. It is so much fun stretching this girl's openings.

Format: MP4
    Duration: Min
    Size: 338 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Cassandra Cruz 5

Description: Cassandra and Fluffy are applying for the same job. She's an Alpha, and he is a submissive wimp, so she has no problem getting what she wants. After she ties a string around his cock and makes him tell the boss he doesnt want the job, she hires him as her worker bitch! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Duration: 41 Min
    Size: 2405 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: JERK TO A DICK, SISSY SLUT 1080P

Description: Go get on your makeup! I want you in a bright shade of red lipstick. I want you wearing blush! You need to look your best sissy slut. This is who you were born to be! You're going to get in your best sissy gear, and then you're going to do something for me. I'm going to have you look up cocks to jerk to! I want your rubbing your clitty for me to a great big, beautiful cock! You're going to play this video as you stare at that dick. You just want a lick. Yummy! Rub yourself through your sissy panties...fantasize about a big penis slut!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 341 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Roper's Fuck Puppet (POV)

Description: You have been day dreaming about Miss Roper's big black strap on cock. Haven't you? It's only natural to think about having her hard cock deep inside your tight ass. The only question is whether she will be gentle and sensual or hard and aggressive. Too bad that you don't have a choice. You will take every inch of Miss Roper's cock and you will take it anyway she wants! Watch her tell you how she will turn you into her personal fuck puppet. You and your ass are hers and she will do to you and it what she pleases! If you please her with your ass she might even let you cum.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 479 Mb

Download:

Title: Sensual Entrancement

Description: - This is a soothing, sensual, (safe) vid. Nothing evil here. Honest. Okay, maybe you'll be a little more addicted to me after...but hey, that could happen with any of my vids.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 333 Mb

Download:

Title: Servant X Return To Suffering

Description: Mistress Mandy carts servant x to the dungeon stuffed in the cargo area of Her SUV,pulls him out by his leash, and leads him into Her perfect Mind Fuck paradise! She sensually and seductively caresses his cock and balls, causing his man meat to swell into a mind numbing erection..... and then follows it with blow after stinging blow of Her flogger! More stroking and soft seductive speaking... followed by punch after punch to his defenseless balls! .......From 100 clothespins painfully biting every possible piece of testicle skin.....to painful knees to the groin......to beautiful, fishnet nylon covered feet, kicking him into complete agony......to Her staggeringly unhinged use of Her flogger....... all interlaced with the beauty and sultry seductiveness that makes him yearn for more! This video takes you through the experience of all of it with servantX, letting you imagine being with Her, touched by Her, destroyed and humiliated into a blissful existence that is just for Her entertainment..

Duration: 26 Min
    Size: 1498 Mb

Download:

Title: Sniff My Feet Idiot While I Drain Your Mind And Your Wallet, Sucker

Description: Princess Kaylynn

Look who it is, it's my little foot sniffer. You know you've got a job to do, you've got to sniff these dirty toes that have been in sweaty socks all day. They are fucking gross. So get on your knees in front of me and pay attention to my toes. I'll bet you love this, don't you? You need it. You need to sniff all of my foot sweat.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 296 Mb

Download:

Title: The CFNM Restaurant (part 1-2)

Description: The CFNM Restaurant is open for business and serving up the hottest, fittest male bodies for discerning women. So why not come along and peruse the menu? There's sure to be something to tickle your taste buds!

Duration: 17 Min
    Size: 895 Mb

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2
    PART 3

Title: Sensual Entrancement

Description: This is a relaxing, sensuous, intense MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION. Complete escapism. You will feel more peaceful & positive after being taken on an intimate journey with me....deeper....deeper... Designed to make you feel like I am right there with you...so convincing you will swear you feel my warmth, my touch, my pussy wrapped around your cock...

Duration: 19 Min
    Size: 540 Mb

Download:

Title: Slapped by Miss Roper For Disobedience

Description: Miss Roper has her slave cleaning the dungeon today. This slave is about to find out what happens when you don't obey Miss Roper. She has told her slave several times to always have a hood on, in her presence. She doesn't want to see his ugly face. When she walks in the dungeon to inspect his work, what does she see? Her slave's uncovered ugly face! Miss Roper tells her disobedient pathetic bitch of a slave that since he wants his face exposed then she will have to use his face to teach him a lesson. Miss Roper slaps her slave in the face very hard several times to get her point across. She then spits on his face just to show him how worthless he is. Her slave made a big mistake and Miss Roper doesn't like mistakes. She grabs her bitch by the throat and continues to slap his ugly face without mercy. After slapping her slave and spitting on him repeatedly for several minutes, Miss Roper commands her slave to crawl and find a hood. He only has ten seconds to put it on, so the bitch better hurry!

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 499 Mb

Download: