keep2share.cc
Page 261 of 760 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 7597
    Title: Liv Revamped POV Slave Orders

Description: You are shopping at a clothing store and the Sales girl at the front is mean and bitchy. She starts ordering you around and you know you can't resist someone as hot, young, and arrogant as her. She makes you worship her ass and feet and then buy everything in the store! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 545 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 144.8 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Jerk Like We Tell You (September 17th 2017)

Description: Goddess Brianna and Kendra James want you to stroke yourself for them just as they tell you to. Get on your knees like a bitch and listen to what these two Goddesses have to say. I won't spoil it for you, you will just have to see for yourself exactly how fast and slow they want you to stroke your pathetic dicklet for them. Don't keep them waiting, slave!

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 388 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: Jamie Valentine Controls Your Manhood (September 17th 2017)

Description: Jamie Valentine has you all locked up in that chastity device. She loves controlling your manhood and making you her total bitch. You wish you could come out of that device, don't you? You know you want to stroke for her, as you look at her gorgeous body. You just grow hard and throb in that cage. It's been days and you miss being able to grab your cock. What? Is Jamie giving you the key? Apparently, she wants some amusement and is giving you permission to release, but only as she instructs.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 405 Mb

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: Kenzie - I dont Want Flowers from a Shoe Licker (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Marcello is really ticking Princess Kenzie off. He's light on his weekly tribute, the bills he brought are not her preferred denominations, and he keeps trying to make excuses for himself. Kenzie decides that marcello will not be getting out of chastity at all this month and makes him lick her dirty shoes. Kenzie is disgusted by marcello. He is not a real man. A real man would never lick dirty shoes. Real men do nice thoughtful things for girls, like buy them flowers. Kenzie gushes that just the other day she received some very nice flowers. Marcello reveals that he was the one who sent her the forty-dollar floral bouquet, anonymously. Kenzie is outraged. Marcello spent forty dollars on flowers?! That's why his tribute was so short! Kenzie does not want flowers from a loser like marcello. She only wants flowers from a real man. Flowers are only meaningful if they are from someone you like. To remind marcello of his place, Kenzie makes him worship her feet. She decides that since marcello did not have her tribute in cash, she's going to take his credit card instead and fuck it hard. Kenzie tells marcello to lick all the floormats in her car clean while she goes out with her sister to spend money on his credit card that he hasn't even earned yet.

Format: WMV
    Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 811 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 9.6 MB

Title: Boot Owned Sole Licker - WMV

Description: How does it feel to be owned by an inanimate object? Your place so far down the food chain that my thigh high boots literally have total control over your entire existence. Feels good, doesn't it? Like you were born to be beneath the grit that clings to my boot soles. Like you've finally found a reason to live, right?. It's OK... I understand all of it and will happily put you in your proper place. You can stay there as long as you're useful and lick my filthy soles clean every day. It's all true for this boot worm. My boots own its mind, body and soul. Lucky little slug gets to eat the dirt from my boots and smell all that black leather while I mark its flesh with my crop. When it's done I'll just walk around some more so it can eat again. I want my boot piggy full of boot filth!

Format: WMV
    Size: 345 Mb
    Resolution: 1024x576

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 344.8 MB

Title: Zoe Clark - Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Description: Now that you are married, your bratty bride Zoe is going to make you her slave - she uses one of her slaves to show you and tell all about what your new life will be like! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

Duration: 17 Min
    Size: 748 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 347.9 MB

Title: Step MILF Trains Sex Toy

Description: It's time for you to learn about the birds & the bees. Who better to teach you than your sexy StepMother! I'll train you to be an excellent lover.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 313 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 313.2 MB

Title: Smothered by leather Dommes part 2

Description: Three leatherclad and dominant Ladies use him as their seat. His face flattened by their sexy leather butts. He is their object to use and the leather boot on his cock shows him who is in control. He is just a slave to their leathers.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 161 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 161.1 MB

Title: Kept On The Edge Forever

Description: Denial is something you're going to have to learn to enjoy loser. You are going to be kept on the edge of orgasm forever - permanently denied that little push over the edge. Never allowed to cum. Can you imagine how hard this is going to be on you - mentally and physically? It's going to be the most intense suffering - I'm going to tease you with my hot, perfect body and I'm going to make the hottest noises - little moans and cute giggles, I'm going to dress in the prettiest lingerie and rub myself all over your helpless body. You're going to beg me to let you cum - but it's never going to happen. I'll give you the most amazing lap-dances, and talk to you about your most secret fantasies and you'll be wild with frustration - only for me to deny you - over and over again. You don't get to cum ever loser. Precum will drool from your poor tormented cock and I'll pretend I'm going to let you cum - just this once... but no. It won't happen. I can spend hours fucking with losers like you before locking you back up in chastity for the night and starting all over again in the morning. You're going to have to learn to find some sort of pleasure from being kept on the brink of orgasm because it's the best you're going to get loser. I'm never going to tip you over the edge - not on purpose and not by accident. I'm an expert at keeping you weaklings suffering just out of reach of ecstasy.

Size: 652 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 251.7 MB

Title: Pay For My Dates Loser, That's The Closest You'll Ever Get To Dating Me (September 18th 2017)

Description: This is part 3 of Princess Nikki Next's Date Cuckold Series. Click below for parts 1 and 2.

Be My Date Cuckold, I Know It Makes Your Cock Throbg

Cuckold To A Young Brat And Her Boyfriend

So you still think you can date me, huh? I think it's so funny that you still think you could stand a chance with me after all the times I've already rejected you. Look at how hot I am and then take a good look in the mirror. You're a fucking loser who has nothing to offer a hot young girl like me. The only thing you could ever off me is your cash. Your money is always welcome but you're never going to be with me. Ever.

But if you want, you can let real men take me out and you can pay for our meals. That way it will feel like you're dating me as you're paying for my dates. You just don't have to be there. Then I can go home and get fucked by a real man while you sit at home and jerk thinking about what it would be like to fuck me. Or maybe you're jerking thinking about another man fucking me. I don't really care just as long as your my wallet cuck.

You will never have my young sexy body loser. I only want a real man and that is not you. So you can pay for my dates and that will be as close as you will ever get to dating me. It's so funny that you still think you can. You're a fucking loser with a little dick. Why would I ever want to touch you? I would never consider a guy like you, you pathetic little loser.

And I especially would never want a guy who obsesses over hot girls online and gets addicted to them and spends all his money on them. Why would I want a loser like that? A real man wouldn't do that, a real man would go and get the girl he wants. But you're a fucking loser who hides behind his computer screen. And that is why you will be paying for my dates so I can have those real men. I think next I'm going to make a video of me and a real man so you can see how a real man acts and how a real man fucks me and how you'll never measure up. Now go pay for my date you fucking loser.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 172 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 172.6 MB