keep2share.cc
Page 526 of 760 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536576626 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 7597
    Title: Proud Girl Scout

Description: Young Girl Scout Maverick returns home after a long day of selling cookies door-to-door. She's so proud to tell her stepdad that she sold a lot of cookies. After all that walking, her itty-bitty feet are so tired and sweaty. Maverick asks her stepdad for a footrub. The old guy can't resist doing something nice for his little girl after she's worked so hard. He takes her petite bare feet into his hands and begins caressing. Her small feet are so warm and sweaty. Stepdad goes a step further and massages Mavericks sore feet with his tongue; swirling it lovingly between each short toe. It feels so good the way stepdad takes care of her feet. Maverick wants to give something back to show her appreciation. She wraps her tiny feet around stepdad's thick cock and begins riding it up and down with her soft, sweaty bare soles. That hard rod feels so good on her tired feet. She plows that pole perfectly until stepdad pops a hot load onto her perfect petite feet. Too bad there's not a badge for that!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 356 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Nailed Bitch

Description: My little nail bitch can't get enough of my long glossy red claws. I've been going easy on it for too long, however. This time, I had my nail tech make them longer, sharper and straighter. All the better to extend their reach down this whore's throat so it really knows it's owned inside and out! They'll also get deeper down that pee hole so it feels my ownership of it every time it goes for the next three days. I imagine its throat is a little sore today, the way it should be! I was feeling generous after such a nice salon visit, I allowed it to eat my cigarette ash as a reward. Lucky little bitch!

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 357 Mb

Download:

Title: FEET FOR A GOOD BOY

Description: This is a special reward for you my slaves. This is for all the slaves that have worked so hard buying up all my wish list gifts. And if you're not one of those slave don't you feel ashamed cashing in on someone else's hard work will there is a way to fix that. Go right now to my wish list and get me a gift then you can finish this clip with a clear conscience. Now that you earned a reward I'll you can see them, is entranced by them, so I've decided to place my sexy soles right in front of his (and YOUR!) face! My perfect white feet are so beautiful and you'll get ample time to worship and admire them, time to stroke, and time to memorize their every curve!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 514 Mb

Download:

Title: Thank Me For Denying You With Your Cash - Helpless Wanker Jerk Trance

Description: Goddess Isabel

I know that you love to jerk that pathetic cock because you are a wanker. I love hyp n0 t!zing helpless wankers. And as I hyp n0 t!ze you, you will jerk your cock but you will never cum.

Follow my voice as you begin to relax all of your muscles. Relax and keep following my voice down deeper into trance. I know you can't resist. You can't say no to me. There is nothing you can do but surrender. And when you are in deep in my trance you will follow all of my commands.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 531 Mb

Download:

Title: Cousin's Confession

Description: Avery Moon is having a visit from her favorite cousin. They reminisce about how he used to smell her dirty feet when they were kids. He feels comfortable enough to admit to his sexy cousin that he has a foot fetish and her feet are the pair he always dreams of. She invites him to touch and smell them. He's really nervous, but now that they are consenting adults she encourages him to go for it. This guy is in heaven sniffing Avery's wonderfully sexy soles. She can see how hard he is and tells him it's okay to jerk off. He's hesitant, but when she tells him that she really wants to see it, he can't hold back. He pulls out his throbbing dick and wanks to his cousin's sweaty soles and long toes. Avery Moon tells him how much she loves foot worship and begs him to cum on her feet. What a family reunion this has turned out to be!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 290 Mb

Download:

Title: Birthday Anal Bash

Description: What Birthday gift do you get for the Dominant Woman who has everything? A new personal slave of course!! Mistress Yasmin has shipped this one in from South America just for the special day, they will have great fun breaking in their new property.

Duration: 27 Min
    Size: 2332 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Wheel of Fortune

Description: From breath-taking signature sounds of creaking leather, to the pleasurable moansechoing from within the dungeon walls. It's just you, and I, and my husband, as I instructyou to open up wide, while I thrust that wonderful caged cock right into your mouth!

Duration: 24 Min
    Size: 891 Mb

Download:

Title: Christinagasm

Description: There should be a term for that dreadfully pleasurable, on-the-VERY-edge feeling, when you're so close, god, so close,thisclose, ...now it's starting to ache, you start to sweat, your mind goes empty and white;you don't even notice your own desperate little moans... ...pleeease... and then... you come. Is it satisfying at all, to orgasm like this, in a silicon cock corset, overvibrated and exhausted, so sensitive and weak, your own mess drying on you? You won't remember crying or how your cock hurt for days. You'll just remember the climax.

Size: 1015 Mb

Download:

Title: Military leather boot cleaner

Description: My leather boots need to be clean and polished at all times. I do not tolerate any dirt on them and my boot cleaner knows this. His tongue is only a tool to scrape and lick the dust off my heels and soles. He must do it fast and eagerly as my whip will make sure he gives me his full attention. No mercy for my boot slave, he knows his task and he will feel the sting of my leather whip.

Size: 164 Mb

Download:

Title: Sissy inspection and tease

Description: Sissy whore inspection and Mistress Fetish Liza sees every tiny fault in the appearance of her sissy sluts. Natalie better starts to take note because punishment is coming. A sore and red bottom will remind her to do better next time.

Duration:
    Size: 283 Mb

Download: