keep2share.cc
Page 527 of 760 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 7597
    Title: Milked by luxury lady part 2

Description: A rich bitch and totally loving the control she has over her glove slave. He gets so weak for her gloved hands, he cannot control his erection and Miss Yasmin loves to milk him dry. Of course he is a good boy and licks his cum juices off her luxury black leather gloves.

Format: MP4
    Duration:
    Size: 200 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Mail Order Bride Trains Her Husband Part 4: BBC Fucking

Description: Goddess Crystal has given her BBC lover a blowjob in front of her pathetic husband. Now her lover, Mr. Slayer's cock is rock hard and ready to fuck. But before Mr. Slayer fucks her, Crystal forces her husband to beg Mr. Slayer to fuck his wife. After properly begging for his wife to be fucked by a real cock, Goddess Crystal mounts her man, bouncing up and down on his giant cock while her husband helplessly watches. Mr. Slayer pounds Crystal hard and fast making her moan in delight. Crystal's husband can only watch as he realizes that will never fuck Crystal's pussy again. He is a locked up bitch now and forever!

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 549 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: December 11, 2018 - Lady Estelle, Sklave/Vision of a Sadonaut: Chapter One

Description: After polishing his Mistress' high heels, his task is to bring his Goddess with dildo gag to an orgasm but as

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 378 Mb

Download:

Title: Footjob Quick Cummer

Description: Foot worship & a foot job with a very horny slave with little orgasm control. He's so worked up it takes almost nothing at all for him to blow his load. Tsk Tsk.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 248 Mb

Download:

Title: I Love Cum, Will You Share The Taste Of Your Cum With Me?

Description: Miss Honey Barefeet

I want to tell you something that's going to make you so horny. I'm going to tell you about the first time I tasted cum. I know you're already excited. You want to know all of the dirty details.

The first time I there was a lot of cum and it tasted amazing. It was salty and sticky but it was so fucking good that I wanted more. I wanted a lot of cum in my mouth. Girls get really wet when they're sucking cock. What I'm trying to say is I fucking love it. And I want to share it with you. Do you think you could share the taste of cum with me? Your cum.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 786 Mb

Download:

Title: Inessa: Good enough for punching!

Description: The only possible use, this slave has for her, is to abuse him for her daily workout. The muscular woman is doing boxing, kick boxing, punching and more, all with this otherwise useless dummy! He can not get his cock up so he is even unfit to use for her sexual needs... She starts to use him as a punching bag for boxing exercises. But her favorite is to let him stand legs open to kick him brutal and many times in his dangling bollocks! These are her kick boxing exercises... He get so many ball kicks that its hardly to believe that he would be able to satisfy a woman anymore and she just don't care anymore... Nothing left for the wimp than to cry like a helpless baby.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 295 Mb

Download:

Title: Feet Slave

Description: Mistress Austin is really tired from a day of workout and lies flat on the massage bed while her slave lick her sweaty stockings clean

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 221 Mb

Download:

Title: Elfs Low Productivity

Description: Santa and Mrs. Clause are discussing the upcoming holiday excitement. This is the busiest time of year for this family and it can get a little stressful. They've heard rumors that the elves have been slacking off in the workshop, so the senior elf has been called in to report on progress. It is soon revealed that the elves are way behind on work completion. Mrs. Clause is furious and instructs the young elf to prepare for an attitude adjustment. The elf lies across Santa's knee and lowers her head to kiss Mrs. Clause's tall leather boots. Santa commences with a long series of slaps to the elf's bare bottom. The senior elf cries out for mercy, but the spanking only intensifies. Mrs. Clause tells her to worship her boot to show respect. Santa takes several deep sniffs of the elf's bare soles and can barely detect any foot smell: this is an indication that she hasn't been working very hard. Mrs. Clause responds by paddling the elf's butt as well as the soles of her feet with a large candy cane. Once they feel sufficient punishment has been administered, they dispatch the senior elf back to the workshop with a promise of more of the same if this pattern of failure continues.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 338 Mb

Download:

Title: OUR SISSY BOOT BITCH

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 762 Mb

Download:
    Download - 762.9 MB

Title: STILETTO TRAMPLE CONTEST

Description: Amber and I have on the most wicked heels that were sent to us from our wishlists by online slaves. And what better way to put them to good use than to use them for TRAMPLING SLAVES IN REAL LIFE!

We decide to have a little contest. We want to see who's slave will be the most obedient and take the most pain under our stilettos. And I have on these 6-inch NEEDLE-THIN heels that are literally like NAILS underneath my feet!

Eventually Amber gets jealous and changes into some super-thin wicked heels of her own, just so she can push her slave to handle MORE pain for her! Watch the clip to see who takes the most...and what will happen to the loser!

- Goddess Platinum

Duration: 20 Min
    Size: 1323 Mb

Download: