keep2share.cc
Page 135 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1391

Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Beat The Bible Into Ya

My stepfather bursts into my room as I'm getting dressed to go out with my friends. He tells me I'm dressed trashy and he wants me to wear something more modest to church. I tell him I'm not going, that I'd rather be out with my friends. He tries to quote the bible when I tell him that he only quotes things and manipulates scripture as an excuse to beat his women. I grab him and his book and beat some of my ideas into him. As he takes off his belt to discipline me I quickly snatch it and use it against him, making him beg and plead for forgiveness. I choke him with his belt hard. Next Sunday I'm sure going out won't be an issue lol. This was made as a custom. To bring your fantasy to life contact us today!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1914
    File Size : 215 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 44 s
    Resolution : 854x480
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/90b70d47bafd2/se...video-1914.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Sofa Destroying Of New Slave

Radassa is a wild woman who is really into facesitting. She is playing with her new slave, Fabi. She is a tiny, beautiful sofa girl in shorts. Radassa looks really great, too. Her breasts are amazing and her ass is also nice. She is jumping on the slave's face and chest which is very painful for her. She is crying and screaming but Radassa just keeps continuing the heavysitting and the face sitting. The domination is very tough, but it lasts for 21 minutes. The Brazilian fighting girls are really beautiful, so it will be good for you to take a look at them. You are going to like the sofa girls if you love heavy sitting.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1915
    File Size : 1.02 GB
    Runtime : 21 min 21 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/912e38e3ef00f/se...video-1915.mp4

Face Sitting Fuck Face Under Water Real Fear In Real Time

Have you ever had sex under the water, in the pool? It can be very good! Watch this face sitting video if you would like to see two nearly naked Brazilian hotties. They do underwater fetish together. Vivi, the slave must lick Aline Cruel's sexy ass. The lesbian playing is very tempting, because Aline Cruel's body is really beautiful. Her breasts are big and round. In addition, her pussy is very tight and attractive. The face fucking is spectacular, because Vivi has to lick the domina's pussy thoroughly. The smothering is very bad for the slave but she must endure the suffering in this underwater fetish video.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1916
    File Size : 893 MB
    Runtime : 23 min 31 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6e6e03ea59aca/se...video-1916.mp4

Human Vibrator

Nothing is more of a turn-on to Me than the suffering of my slaves, so with my bottom bitch restrained to the bondage table, I allow him to admire me in my silver latex catsuit, yanking on his nipple clamps as his cock tries to get hard in its steel chastity device before planting my big, round rubber ass on his face, smothering him until he struggles beneath me.
    I dig my fingernails into his already sore nipples, causing him to scream into my pussy as I ride his face, ordering him to lick my latex covered ass between vibrating screams.
    A man's suffering is better than any vibrator.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1917
    File Size : 118 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 59 s
    Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e397ff08d72f8/se...video-1917.mp4

Number One Bum Fan

Edward has been pestering loads of women on twitter telling them all they have the best bum. Nikki and Jessica want to shut him up for a while and teach him a lesson for his behaviour so they subject him to a hard and heavy double smothering beneath them both. The ladies double facesit him on the throne, on the floor AND by pushing his head hard against the wall until they are certain his face has been well and truly crushed into their asses.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1918
    File Size : 469 MB
    Runtime : 20 min 37 s
    Resolution : 1024x576

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a44240c132949/se...video-1918.mp4

Buried Under Goddess Magda Delicious Ass Pt.2

Hot Domme Magda pussy and ass are covering Taty whole face while the skinny girl cant breath and has to be quiet being smashed by her Goddess.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1919
    File Size : 451 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/54fdc3338f2ff/se...video-1919.mp4

SMOTHER THERAPY

If it's one thing Sydney really enjoys, it's slaves who come ready. In this case, ready to be sat on. Laying down, head perched up on a chair, ready to accept Sydney's glorious ass on his face. It doesn't take long until his dick is nice and hard, even though he can't really breathe with Sydney's ass and pussy on his face. As Sydney moves around from front to back, slave boy's dick gets super rock hard. Clearly he's enjoying himself even through all the suffering. Let's see how long this one lasts...

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1920
    File Size : 737 MB
    Runtime : 12 min 32 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c1854bedadd8e/se...video-1920.mp4

Imagine What The School Board And Your Wife Would Think

The scene opens with a close up of gorgeous Lily. She explains that she has just started her teaching career, and while she loves it, there has been one problem. That problem is the principal. He's a real pig she says, I can see him staring at me and he makes lewd comments to me. He's even touched my ass while I walk by him and it's just not appropriate. She explains that to deal with the issue, she has invited him over and given him the impression hell get lucky. The camera pulls back and we see the sleeping principal, hooded and locked in her cage. I tricked the dumb fucker Lily says as she slaps his face to awaken him from his slumber. The principal is dazed and confused as he tries to figure out what has happened. He denies trying to come on to her or that he was rude in any way, and demands to be released. Lily reminds him of his behavior, then squats down in front of him with her panties and pussy mere inches away from his face.

She tells him that while she would never fuck him, she does have a surprise her boyfriend was just over has filled her with cum! She removes her panties to expose her pussy and the cum literally runs out of her before it drips onto the cage. He's ten times the man you will ever be she says, as she scoops some of the cum up with her fingers and waves it in front of his nose. He protests but she simply rubs the cum onto his face and lips. She tells him to reach out with his tongue and lick it and he's so pathetically aroused that he does! She pulls back and informs him that everything that's happening is being recorded, and from now on, he'll do as she says or she'll reveal the truth to the school board, his wife, and everyone else in his life. She turns around and shows him her amazing ass before she sits down on his face. She pulls her panties aside and asks if he wants to stick his dick in her, and laughs when he says he does. She tells him to stroke himself, and when he does, she reminds him that it's all on camera. You jerking off in a cage while I stick my ass in your face... what will people say? She explains that he's to do anything she tells him from now on or he'll be so unemployable he won't be able to get a job as a garbage man. The other teachers are going to wonder why I treat you like such sch1t and you let me get away with it she says to him with contempt. Poor principal; he can't take his eyes off Lily's ass as she sits on his face again, settling down completely this time. When you wake up again you be back on the street she says.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1921
    File Size : 564 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cd177ad91b9a4/se...video-1921.mp4

Human cushion for My royal ass

I haven't even started using My slave, I just tied him up in My bed and his cock is already pushing so hard on that metal chastity cage that it just must hurt. I know full well that My presence, the touch of My long sharp nails and spit I feed him with turn My slave on, yet I get far wetter and even more aroused when I sense his submission and surrender to My devastating Feminine power. To feel the slave struggle and suffer as I drop My voluptuous nylon covered ass over his face, his whole head fitting perfectly under My butt-cheeks and muscular thighs. I don't care one little bit if he can breathe or not. he is here for My pleasure, unable to escape, bound by thick ropes spread eagle on My bed. Like any slave, he is just a tool for My enjoyment, today a human cushion for My royal ass to sit on.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1922
    File Size : 137 MB
    Runtime : 9 min 3 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ea098c8fef405/se...video-1922.mp4

Mia & Wren Total Ass Smother

6'1 Mia Vallis and Little Wren Wells, have a lot of fun smothering Ninja out in this great facesitting clip. The two girls get highly creative with their butt smothering, arching over him, double teaming his face, pushing on his chest while smothering him and a variety f other very cruel ways to make him really struggle to breathe!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1923
    File Size : 414 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 7 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2fdd5bc2fd8dc/se...video-1923.mp4