keep2share.cc
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Sleepy Girls | Drunksex | Hypnosis & Mind Control

How could he take advantage of that?

I felt so tired after the disco, luckily I was able to sleep immediately. But HE was there and hasitated no second to get what he wanted. He wanted ME and my ASS! Boldly he groped me and puts me like a willing sex doll in place. Then he takes me unasked. As he drills his pole into my ass, I can only moan helplessly. My nightmare imprisons me, my perverse fantasy became reality, the anal torture tears me up and at the same time infinitely horny. I wake up the next morning inseminated and soaking wet.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0650
    File Size : 108 MB
    Runtime : 5min 50s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/e0abae46cd019/...drunk-0650.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

I Sedated & Fucked my Mother

Once I had busted my mom snoring on the couch in her bath robe with nothing under it no bra, no panties, nothing at all! Since that time she had been appearing in my wet dreams over and over again, so at last I decided I had to act! One evening when dad wasn t at home I just dropped some sedative into her water. Soon she was asleep, so everything I had to do was taking my camcorder and filming myself fucking her! I was doing all the nastiest things I could only think of to her and I even creamed her in the end! Here is the video I made on that night. Enjoy it!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0651
    File Size : 276 MB
    Runtime : 24min 16s
    Format video: AVI

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/b212f6c193cce/...drunk-0651.avi

Sleep Tight

Bryci has trouble sleeping so a friend lets her use their sleep remedy. Knowing just how deep of a sleep the formula puts them in, they decide to take advantage of the situation. Bryci's friend sneaks into her room, and once they have checked to make sure she has taken the sleep aid, they pull back the cover and have a little fun with the sleeping beauty.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0652
    File Size : 385 MB
    Runtime : 10min 10s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/52389132f376f/...drunk-0652.wmv

While Mother Sleeps

Mother's son has heard all the stories about people taking sleeping medications, and baking whole dinners, or driving down the street, even having sex and never remembering any of it. It seemed a little far fetched, but the pills always knocked Mother out when she takes them. The devious young man wants to see just how far he can take it when she is in a deep sleep.

Mother gets home late from work and retreats right to her bed room. She takes off her jacket, and blouse, slowly gets out of her pantyhose and bra, and just down to her slip. Then climbs into bed for a restful night sleep. She takes one of her pills to make sure she can get a full night sleep. She is just too tiered to stay up for her husband, in fact, as she tries to finish one more report, she get too tiered to even keep her eyes open.

Mother tosses and turns a bit as she gets comfortable, then slips into a deep sleep....

Her son slowly enter the room of his sleeping mother. He pulls down the silk sheets to revel her mature form. He slowly slides up her slip and starts stroking her buttocks. Mother moans slightly, and adjust to his tender touch. Could the stories be right? She seems to be asleep, but she is responding almost like she is awake.

The young man decides see how far he can take it......

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0653
    File Size : 289 MB
    Runtime : 18min 47s
    Resolution : 856x480

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/8eb426cd03091/...drunk-0653.mp4

Addie takes part in a Wrestling Lesson

Addie decided she needs to brush up on some of her wrestling skills so she decides to hire a trainer to teach her a few things. This is only her first lesson, so the trainer thought it would be best to start the basic things, such as the sleeper hold.

The tutor is a much better wrestler than he though, and wiuthin a few seconds, Addie is unconscious. Having a beautiful young women unconscious on the floor would tempt even the best people, and the trainer is no different. Watch as he constantly knocks her out and fondles her while she is unconscious. How far will he go?

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0654
    File Size : 516 MB
    Runtime : 18min 38s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/08b57fa2ae1d5/...drunk-0654.mp4

The Dentist & His Assistant

A female visits her local Dentist, and since she has a fear of the Dentist, they decide the best thing for her is to be put under. Once they have her under, the Dentist goes to get prepared while his lovely young assistant makes sure his patient is OK. While the patient is under, she is stripped and fondled by the assistant, that is until the Dentist comes back in. He watches as his assistant fondles this helpless woman, this until he cannot control himself and decides to join in with the fun.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0655
    File Size : 58.0 MB
    Runtime : 13min 35s
    Resolution : 448x336

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/e91f9a71a4067/...drunk-0655.avi

Daddy Fucks Sleeping Daughter

It's been weird around the house lately, so I called my best friend to vent about it. I told her how my step dad has been acting really strange towards me, an I hope I am just imagining it. For instance, Like I noticed him checking me out after I got out of the shower, an I was just wearing a tiny towel. I guess I was on the phone for a long time, because I all of the suden got incredibly exhuasted, the last thing I remeber is hanging up the phone. Apperently when your really you have crazy ass dreams, specially about the last thing you were thinking or talking about. My dream was that my dad fucked me, and even shot his cum all over me! OMG, Thankgod it was just a dream, can you imagine, how gross that would be?

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0656
    File Size : 296 MB
    Runtime : 13min 41s
    Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/b39a052e47031/...drunk-0656.wmv

Dorm Room Raid

College can get kind of crazy sometimes, with hot chicks everywhere, and alchol always flowing, there is bound to be some fucked up stuff happening. Take the other night for example. I got wrecked by playing beer pong and then taking way to many shots, that as soon as I got back into my dorm, I literally blacked out on my bed, and forgot to lock my door. I woke up with a horrible headache, an even more weird a aching butthole. Hehehe, I wonder if I fall on something on the way back to the dorm to make my bum hurt. Oh well, what I don't remeber won't hurt me, right?

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0657
    File Size : 130 MB
    Runtime : 10min 23s
    Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/52cdbb04f0735/...drunk-0657.avi

She'll Never Know

A young woman is looking to buy a pet from a breeder, little does she know, this guy would rather just breed with her. He cons her into his bedroom where he manages to distract her long enough to place the chloroform soaked rag over her mouth.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0658
    File Size : 24.8 MB
    Runtime : 10min 8s
    Resolution : 360x288

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/52aada9908c4f/...drunk-0658.wmv

A Thorough Exam

I go to the Doctor because I think I may have had an accident and he slips me a drug and I get a bit sleepy. He goes about his doctoral duties as he inspects every inch of my body, including my tight pussy. I woke up from my daze with a bunch of cum on my pussy lips, no idea how that got there!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0659
    File Size : 386 MB
    Runtime : 26min 5s
    Resolution : 640x360

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://fboom.me/file/4687d4fe2a69f/...drunk-0659.wmv