http://fboom.me/file/93af930ae85e6/w...drunk-0568.wmv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Sleepy Girls | Drunksex | Hypnosis & Mind Control

Xtreme Measures scene5

Alex is a real creep in this scene.
    As he spots Renee sleeping on the bed in nothing but a mini skirt
    he can't resist to take advantage of the situation.
    He touches her gently, tastes her nipples and starts fingering her pussy.
    Finally she wakes up when he stuffed his cock into her mouth and they start fucking sideways.
    Fully awake now she goes on top for reverse cowgirl and is so turned on she sticks it in her butt.
    Afterwards they do a mix of sideways and missionary assfucking until he shoots his load into her mouth.
    She scoops the drops he missed up with her finger to enjoy every last drop.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0569
    File Size : 104 MB
    Runtime : 17min 45s
    Resolution : 640x480
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/e2757804b68a7/w...drunk-0569.mp4

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0570
    File Size : 401 MB
    Runtime : 26min 9s
    Resolution : 720x404
    Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/a873c2d049120/w...drunk-0570.wmv

My Ragdoll Mommy

Mom's sick today, but I'm lucky enough to have my sweet boy at home to take good care of me. Bring Mom that stuff the doctor prescribed, please son..
    Gosh, I'm really drowsy all of a sudden - is this normal? Son? Son?...
    Once you're sure that Mom's in dreamland, you sneak back into the room; you've been watching your mother in the shower...in her bedroom when she's alone and masturbating...and you can't take it any more. You need your Mommy in the worst way.
    But she'd never allow it. It's gross...it's wrong...wanting to touch your Mom's tits, her pussy. You had no choice; this way she'll never know. You've had that stuff forever, waiting for the chance, after getting it off the internet. Now that she's sick, you had the perfect opportunity for a little son-switcheroo.
    Touch lightly at first - she's really, really in deep - you could do practically anything you want to her now. You pose her arms and legs, pretend she's playing with herself for you to watch; your dick's getting harder by the second. Fuck...look at your Mom lying there...you're gonna do it! You're gonna fuck your mom. You play with her soft, milky tits - watch them sway when you move her body; rub your hands across her panties, probing, sneaking, touching your Mom in ways that are so wrong...but your dick is as hard as a rock, and your mother's pussy is warm and wet.
    Slowly and methodically, you position yourself in front of Mom's open pussy - your cock throbs with anticipation - before you know it, you're plunging your cock in and out of Mom's pussy...and she has no idea. Harder and faster, stroking your big boy cock inside your mom's tight pussy hole until you're ready to pop...
    ..but you know you can't bust your nut inside her - what if she got pregnant? Still, you can't imagine walking away now. Moving around to mom's beautiful, unknowing face, you press your cock against her slack lips...forcing them open...pumping harder and faster until you spill your biggest ever batch of son-seed right into your sweet mother's slightly open mouth. (You dirty little momfucker..)

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0571
    File Size : 552 MB
    Runtime : 28min 39s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/0fce671badea8/w...drunk-0571.mp4

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0572
    File Size : 754 MB
    Runtime : 14min 25s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/1f167623f4d43/w...drunk-0572.mp4

Am Quite Curious About Sex

Stepsis has been becoming more and more sexually aware lately. She was too scared to experiment with a boy, so she has started slow and just been rubbing her pussy on her pillows and stuffed animals. One day when she was really getting into it, her stepbro walked in on her! She thought he was perving out until she realized he was unconscious. Then she remembered her stepmom told her of his sleepwalking problem. She threw him on her bed and decided that he would be just as good as a pillow, only a little bit more advanced . Charity rode and sucked her first ever real boy cock, and boy was it much better than a stupid pillow! If only stepbro was a little more into it and not so tired. Damn was that good, and even stepbro enjoyed it in his dream state, making this the most wettest dream he has had all year!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0573
    File Size : 2.25 GB
    Runtime : 26min 33s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/6f9970829fc86/w...drunk-0573.mp4

Petite Brunette Gets Analized Poolside!

Here's a hot early 2000s classic scene with petite Russian cutie Claudia Adkins. Michael Stefano plays the role of creepy stranger who sneaks up on sleeping "teen" laying by the pool and gets rewarded by getting to fuck her tight ass! Just like real life where no one goes to jail...

Sex starts with blowjob/facefuck. Vaginal sex in doggy style and her laying on her back. Anal in reverse cowgirl and sideways/spoon. Nice facial with lots of cum on her tongue that she rubs all over her cute face!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0575
    File Size : 289 MB
    Runtime : 19min 39s
    Resolution : 656x480

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/5f2ab777128b4/w...drunk-0575.mp4

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0576
    File Size : 190 MB
    Runtime : 24min 49s
    Resolution : 640x480
    Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/43c3ab8e61a04/w...drunk-0576.wmv

ALANA SUMMERS & NATASHA BLUE in SPANKING MY STEPDAUGHTERS

Daddy, you don't need to spank us in our panties for missing school. You don't have to tell mom either. Why don't you secretly let us give you blowjobs? You what? You want to fuck us too? You're going to wake mom up? NOOO! Okay, okay daddy! You can fuck us. We're naughty stepdaughters anyways!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0577
    File Size : 791 MB
    Runtime : 38min 35s
    Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/8a0f478d2f0c4/w...drunk-0577.mp4

Your sleeping sister HARDLY excites you!!!

Why are you so surprise? What are you looking at?!!! Come on you are not a little boy, my little brother any more and I don't think that would be right to seep on one bed! Mom and dad told you, you have to spend night with me, as they are renovate the house, so I don't understand why are you the astonished?! Now look bro....you bed is ready but I'm sorry, I do not want to have a big sister chat right now, I'm so tired after the work all day, I hardly standing....I'm going to sleep straight away! But you can do what ever you want, you can watch the TV and go to sleep when you want!............By time, you start to feel a bored.....you watching your sister, how calm and nice she sleeps.....and suddenly.....out of no where....your cock start to pump in your pajama! Watching your sister sleeping has very hard effect on you!!! And you think...why not.....why not now!!! You always find your older sister very, very attractive and she was so tired....you may take now what you always wanted but were afraid of!!! You slide out of your bed.....coming closer to your sister! You uncover her that you can see her nice legs, so beautiful skin! You slowly start to touching her between her legs and checking if she doesn't wake up! She has now some erotic dream, probably, as she moan with pleasure! That's make you even more on fire! Now your cock is rock hard and you slide your finger inside her pussy....it is so wet!!! Your sister's pussy is juicy like Niagara! You can't stop your self now and you insert your hardness deep inside your sister pussy! You start to move slow but with the growing pleasure and excitement, you fucking her faster and harder.....and more....deeper NOW....you just let your self cum inside her! Inside your sister pussy!!! Quickly you put back her big panty, you cover her back and jump on your bad! Lucky you!!! She is waking up.....!!! What happen now?!!!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0578
    File Size : 867 MB
    Runtime : 14min 34s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://fboom.me/file/2e4266671c058/w...drunk-0578.mp4