Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c155320e5050c/mi...s-man-1043.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Wrestling / Fighting / Sexy Women vs Men

Elvira vs Jonny

If you saw the previous mixed match of Elvira than you probably know she is a stubborn feisty woman who likes physical struggles . In this match, she mainly uses her firm strong legs to force Jonny to submit time after time until she wins the entire match!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1044
    File Size : 444 MB
    Runtime : 14min 43s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3f706a2b93eda/mi...s-man-1044.wmv

The Manbreaker

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1045
    File Size : 678 MB
    Runtime : 15min 35s
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/450358b5f31e7/mi...s-man-1045.mp4

Lets Wrestle

A great mixed wrestling match between the sexes. A sexy fit girl with a perfect body but still an average girl against an average guy. Non professional wrestlers, no staged scenario, no staged wrestling holds and no exaggerated acting. Just pure, simple & authentic wrestling match between regular girl and a regular guy to see who is better and will gain a victory over the other in this physical contest.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1046
    File Size : 514 MB
    Runtime : 17min 4s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/522e006977503/mi...s-man-1046.wmv

Jolene's SAVAGE Scissor Escape Challenge!

Jolene the Valkyrie finally comes home to where she first learned how to scissor several years ago right here on ScissorVixens!
    And now Jolene is one of the TOP fighters for the 'LFC - Lingerie Fighting Championships' where she travels around the world, wearing sexy lingerie while breaking hearts and a few other things along the way!
    Meeting Jolene in person for the first time, it's difficult to believe that such a beautiful woman with such a pretty smile and welcoming personality can be SO BRUTAL and VICIOUS on the mats, in a cage, on a floor or wherever else you might want to challenge her!
    But...she always seems to make the painful and humiliating experience a lot of fun....for her of course!
    While nearly snapping your neck in half with vicious scissor chops, followed by the extreme pressure around your neck from her looooong dancer thighs...she often smiles, giggles and even laughs at your futile attempt to survive her thighs!
    And finally...we give Jolene the type of spotlight she so deserves...Jolene's SAVAGE Scissor Escape Challenge!
    We've only done this type of video a few times in the past and probably should do them more whenever we have the right talent in front of the camera.
    And Jolene is more than qualified to carry this type of savage scissor action to EXTREME LEVELS!
    The first half of the video...Jolene gives our victim an impossible challenge..."You have 10 seconds to escape my thighs and if you don't...then you'll be tapping out real fast!".
    Tap! Tap! Tap! and MORE TAPPING!
    The second half is more of the same minus the 10 second escape opportunity...as if he ever had a chance!
    This time...it's just pure SAVAGE SCISSORS in their most brutal form!
    If you like watching a helpless guy in pure panic mode, screaming, gagging, choking, tears running down his face and basically praying for it to end...then you'll love Jolene the Valkyrie in 'Jolene's SAVAGE Scissor Escape Challenge!'.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1047
    File Size : 886 MB
    Runtime : 19min 34s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f2a5732f91f10/mi...s-man-1047.mp4

Queen Quake VS Super Man

Queen Quake has been paid by Lex Luthor to end the man of steel. Shes laid a trap for Superman, but he underestimates the queen and is taken by surprise when she delivers some crushing punches. But that's not all the quake has, When this queen drops her big booty it lets of a massive seismic quake right in Superman's face! Seeing the hero weakened she pounces. She shoves his face deep within her ass cheeks. All you can hear is the muffled superheros cries as he tries to escape from her huge ass. He can barely breathe as her ass is so enormous, its in danger of suffocating him. She lets him free laughing in his face. Superman blindly reaches up trying to regain his composure and pulls off the Queens bra. Well she's more then happy to smother the superhero that way as well. She strips the superhero naked, when he tries to resist she puts him in a vicious head scissor. He begs for his life but Queen pays no mind and explains that shes annihilated hundreds of men with her ass. The only way she might let him go if she gets to humiliate the mighty superman. She orders him to worship her ass. He kisses and licks her asshole trying to please her. Shes not impressed though and decides to sit on his face. She makes him a deal, if he can get her off before she smothers him out, she will let him go. She rides his face bouncing her big booty. She moans in delight, as he struggles underneath her... until he struggles no more. I guess he lost that bet, but Queen doesn't want the fun to stop just yet. She turns around and grinds her pussy into orgasm. Thats when she notices superman's super cock. She cant help herself and starts to play with it. Wouldn't that be fun getting Supermans last nut. She takes him in her mouth to see if she can coax the super sperm out from his limp body.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1048
    File Size : 678 MB
    Runtime : 22min 36s
    Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e313a570be9b8/mi...s-man-1048.wmv

Slutty Mistress Loves To Tease Her Slave During Wrestling

I'm spreading my legs for you Slave, come here. come on, don't be shy! That's right, I have you exactly where I want you. Now you can't escape my grip, not even with begging. Nice of you to try though. Now sit your ass on the floor and stare at my round juicy ass with your worthless face stuck between my legs. I'm going to see what the length of your arms is. Did you made a sound? Let's cover that filthy mouth so no sounds come out, no air goes in. Just to teach you a lesson of who is the master here. Yeah slave, smell my ass and dare to dream of touching my pussy through my panties. This is as close as you'll get to a real woman for the rest of your life, you pathetic excuse for a man. What kind of a wuss are you? I can't even see you down there!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1049
    File Size : 161 MB
    Runtime : 13min 23s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/73ae92024ff69/mi...s-man-1049.mp4

Cory Chase in Punishing My Lazy Son

Cory has a space in her house just for working out. When her go for nothing son uses it to lounge around and text it pisses her off. "Get up, you know the rules of this house" She yells at him. Cory's stronger than him and that means she makes the rules. They arm wrestle to prove just how strong she really is. "I guess I'm just going to have to teach you a lesson."

They begin to wrestle, to prove who is in control of house. He thinks just because he's a man he's going to be stronger than her. As they wrestle he finds out how wrong he is. Cory wipes the mat with him, literally. "Don't beat me up anymore mom" He pleads with her. She flips over her loser son and spanks him like the cry baby he is. Cory forces him to kiss her strong muscles as she jerks his pathetic cock and spanks him off the mat. She's in control of this house.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1050
    File Size : 895 MB
    Runtime : 17min 15s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5e561fe2fd4ee/mi...s-man-1050.mp4

Brigita Brezovac Dominates Duncan Parts 1

I'm going to cut right to the chase. Words can not describe the rough nature of this video. Brigita is massive and strong, yet she has a sensuous quality about the way she completely dismantles her victim. In near contest condition "The Slovenian Steamroller" throws Duncan around at will and then pounces like a tigress devouring her prey. We've all heard the comparisons of a woman's squeeze to a Python, but never in almost 20 years of producing these videos have I ever felt (or witnessed) anything remotely resembling the power this woman can bring to bear. She's more like a rock pulverizer or a metal crusher in a junk yard! Brigita is a Black Belt in karate and uses numerous headlock throws to take Duncan to the mat.

Part 1 features brutal front, reverse, side and regular head scissors, a body scissors-choke combo a grapevine, a punishing figure four head scissors, and tons of sexy flexing while straddling her victim.

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1051
    File Size : 462 MB
    Runtime : 18min 28s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1076ffa7c92b0/mi...s-man-1051.wmv

Brigita Brezovac Dominates Duncan Parts 2

I'm going to cut right to the chase. Words can not describe the rough nature of this video. Brigita is .... and strong, yet she has a sensuous quality about the way she completely dismantles her victim. In near contest condition "The Slovenian Steamroller" throws Duncan around at will and then pounces like a tigress devouring her prey. We've all heard the comparisons of a woman's squeeze to a Python, but never in almost 20 years of producing these videos have I ever felt (or witnessed) anything remotely resembling the power this woman can bring to bear. She's more like a rock pulverizer or a metal crusher in a junk yard! Brigita is a Black Belt in karate and uses numerous headlock throws to take Duncan to the mat.

Part 2 sees Duncan noticeably weaker as Brigita dials up his complete annihilation. Reverse, side and figure 4 scissors soften up Duncan for the finishing body scissors, choke and camel clutch submission!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1052
    File Size : 328 MB
    Runtime : 13min 7s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/576e0820488ea/mi...s-man-1052.wmv