keep2share.cc
Page 100 of 123 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1226

Ballbusting Video | Cock and Ball Torture

Shiny Shoes Sore Balls

Mistress Trish's shiny blue heels are about to make slave Russkie's balls even more sore than they already are. She gives him a handful of good warm up kicks, then knees him a couple of times solidly in the nuts, and follows with a hard grab and squeeze. Noticing that the slave is getting hard from her ballbusting Trish comments how she wants to "squeeze that boner out of you." She uses both hands, along with her incredibly muscular arms, to crush the balls painfully flat. The slave knows that he is in for it when Trish removes her shoes so that she can "feel your nuts as I make them pop." Sure enough her first barefoot kick makes him drops to the ground. She laughs at his pained look as he drags himself to his knees. Toying with him, amplifying his anticipation, she winds up several times without kicking him enjoying the look of fear in his eyes. When she does follow through with a great hard kick the slave is immediately back down on the floor in the fetal position. She laughs her ass off, rest her foot on his face, and smiles "you look so good curled up on the floor in pain. That is my favorite position to have you in."

File name: femdom videos CBT 1038
    File Size : 50.7 MB
    Runtime : 2 min 9 s
    Resolution : 640x480
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9125537123b29/fe...s-CBT-1038.mov

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

She Has It In For His Balls

Mistress Trish starts off this scene by treating slave m to some relentless rapid fire ball kicks. Apparently she has it in for his balls today. The kicks, at first, arent insanely hard until Trish decides to slip in a sneaky shot that makes the slave buckle over in pain from the force of her muscular legs slamming into his balls. She toys with him in this way for a bit, alternating between non-stop medium force kicks and a punctuating full force that makes him double over and complain about how much pain his balls are in. Trish isnt having his complaints, she continues to do whatever she wants to his sore nuts. In fact the more he complains the harder her kicks get. When he drags himself up, after one such brutal ballbust, complaining that his balls are so swollen Trish responds, with a sadistic glimmer in her eye, by saying let me feel and grabbing them mercilessly. She pulsates her strong hands around his swollen, aching, nuts all the while laughing while he moans with pain. One more kick, she informs him as she loosens her grip, and then Im going to trample them. Her final kick brings the slave to his knees, which is exactly where Trish wants him. She puts his big aching balls through a ball board so that she can now enjoy his pain by trampling them. She grinds and pumps her sharp stilettos into his nuts but, unfortunately for slave m, his disobedient balls quickly pop back through the hole in the board. Trish is not happy with that, so she decides to cane his bound balls instead. She hits his balls with some good rapid fire cane strokes until they pop back into the board. Awww, does that hurt? she mockingly inquires. Yes, Mistress, he manages between moans of pain. Good, is Trish response as she crushes his nuts with her stiletto again, making them painfully pop out of the ball board. She removes the board so that she cane the balls harder. The poor slave is immediately writhing from the pain of Trishs incessant cane strokes hitting his bound balls. Instinctually he keeps raising his leg to try to shield his throbbing nuts. Trish is not having it. Put your leg down or Ill cane your thighs to, she warns him as she hits the sensitive spot on his inner thighs and then goes back to caning his nuts. After a good number of agonizing cane strokes Trish straddles the slave, holding him down with her body weight, so that she can finish him off with some nice and mean especially hard singular cane strokes. He has no choice but to take her sadism even though he is clearly in a lot of pain. One more really good one, Trish informs him. The last stroke is so hard that the slaves voice goes dramatically up an octave as he winces and moans and writhes around. Was that nice and mean, Trish smirks as she crushes his incredibly sore balls beneath her stilettos. Yes, yes, it was, he manages. Good, she laughs as she continues to completely flatten the throbbing nuts and, consequently, make the slave plead for mercy.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1039
    File Size : 258 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 19 s
    Resolution : 654x480

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fb24fcb3389f6/fe...s-CBT-1039.mp4

Mistress Susi`s Ball Torture

File name: femdom videos CBT 1040
    File Size : 394 MB
    Runtime : 13 min 19 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3e4057a91be07/fe...s-CBT-1040.mp4

Thigh High Ball Smashers

Time to try out some REAL BALL SMASHING BOOTS! It's my first time ball busting in a pair of boots this dominating, so I decided to start off with another Team Ballbuster timed interval challenge. I go at it hard with my non-stop, fast paced arsenal of kicks, knees, stomps, tramples and gaspedals, the only difference is now I'm armed with a pair of thigh high leather boots complete with 6 inch stiletto heels! BAHAHAHA! Nuts are gonna tonight! BOOTS 2 BALLS! - Goddess Crystal

File name: femdom videos CBT 1041
    File Size : 310 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f3138f9f14e02/fe...s-CBT-1041.mp4

Karate for girls

LanaX kicks the guys on their fragile balls.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1042
    File Size : 99.9 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 3 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/66501bbb354ea/fe...s-CBT-1042.mp4

Ballbusted by 4 Mean Girls

An excerpt from our staff Christmas party. The ladies select a slave "at random" from their stable to receive a brutal ballbusting, then set about kicking him in the nuts until his balls can't possibly take any more.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1043
    File Size : 286 MB
    Runtime : 12 min 49 s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/01e53c19321c2/fe...s-CBT-1043.mp4

Bacon Slicer Cock Whipping

Yes, I am a total wicked savage bitch. Put your cock and balls in my hands and I will put you through excruciating agony! (You know you want it!). I have got this slave immobilised, locked down by his cock and balls in my new CBT pillory. Can't escape! Can't move! And his cock stands up hard and erect for punishment. Well, that is just asking for my bullwhip. Full on the cock and balls..... and hard. I lash his hard dick full on. Twenty-five lashes, cutting in like a bacon slicer. No way out. Nowhere to run to. Terrible agony for him and a giant rush for me! Then I go to my Helicopter Whip - thin wire strands that spin and whistle through the air as they carve up his nuts. I love it - just look at my evil face as I lash him :-)) And listen to his howls. Screaming like a tortured puppy. Pain and desperation as I helicopter his dick. Twisting and dancing around his locked down balls. Ha-ha-ha. The brave suffer most.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1044
    File Size : 247 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3cb9b9b18a7c9/fe...s-CBT-1044.mp4

Testing the Clubdom recruit

Mistress Brianna introduces a potential slave to what it means to take a Clubdom ballbusting. She delivers a number of sharp kicks with her stockinged foot, doubling the slave over in pain, and busts his balls with her hands and fingers as well.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1045
    File Size : 116 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1f18b631ea44f/fe...s-CBT-1045.mp4

Ballbusted hard in the kitchen BB1275

Possibly the most brutal and accurate ballbuster there is, Chloe gives Matthew's balls an epic busting after a night out clubbing. What better way to wind down than to kick, knee, punch and crush a pair of soft, delicate nuts until the man they are attached to is writhing on the floor in agony?!

File name: femdom videos CBT 1046
    File Size : 446 MB
    Runtime : 19 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/752a1cbaa0ded/fe...s-CBT-1046.mp4

Rookie Ballbuster

Kelly has never kicked a man in the nuts before, and she's going to learn from one of the very best! Nikki demonstrates to Kelly all the ways she likes to cause horrific pain to Nadman's balls and lets her try them all.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1047
    File Size : 414 MB
    Runtime : 18 min 34 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6721b82bd3fdf/fe...s-CBT-1047.mp4