keep2share.cc
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,226 of 1226

Ballbusting Video | Cock and Ball Torture

Respect My Superiority

Dave needs to learn some respect for his Female Boss Nikki's superiority... And she's going to teach it by showing him just how inferoir his balls make him! Looking sexy in a smart suit, stockings and killer patent heels, Nikki puts Dave's testicles in a world of pain with plenty of kicking, kneeing, squeezing and crushing. Very sexy CFNM ballbusting, although Nikki can't resist giving Dave a glimpse of her feminine figure to remind him that she definitely doesn't have any weak, vulnerable dangly bits like he does!

File name: femdom videos CBT 1270
    File Size : 703 MB
    Runtime : 30 min 48 s
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/54ae448bf9e4a/fe...s-CBT-1270.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Please stop it!

It's too late when she get your balls in a firm grip. This Lady doesn't let loose... She holds his nuts for almost 5 minutes while she pulls him up/down and left/right by the balls...
    Then she orders him to masturbate and get an erection, right before she kick him in the balls! The cock hungry Asian Lady does dirty talk about dick size and how big she want it. Soon he get a hard on and he is presenting his nuts for a brutal high heel kicking! Making his stiff cock bouncing around, every time she kicks him... Soon he get a limp cock from the hard kicking and she orders him to get it up again as she supports him by showing her bare breasts and pantyhose legs. As Soon as he gets a boner again, she resumes the ruthless ball kicking.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1271
    File Size : 401 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 23 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7969b6ba932e0/fe...s-CBT-1271.mp4

Ballbusting in the mine

File name: femdom videos CBT 1272
    File Size : 102 MB
    Runtime : 3 min 28 s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/de495846fc338/fe...s-CBT-1272.mp4

Busting Punishment

Goddess Shae has her slave tied up helplessly at a deserted construction site, awaiting his punishment. She gives the bitch a choice - take a brutal ballbusting punishment or be left there and abandoned, hanging from a rope. The slave begs her not to abandon him, pleading with her to bust him instead.
    Shae lays into the bitch with her boots from the front and back, making sure to bust his balls from each side. The slave is so excited that his cock stays fully erect throughout the busting, even when Shae slaps his cock and crushes his balls in her hand. Shae does not stop busting the bitch until she feels he has suffered enough, leaving him hanging from the rope bondage in exhaustion and pain.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1273
    File Size : 433 MB
    Runtime : 6 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ce8e3bb5e908d/fe...s-CBT-1273.mp4

Booom! Self Defence For Girls

Elle has never ballbusted before, and has come for a self defence lesson from ballbusting expert Chloe, who informs her that the ONLY method worth bothering with when defending yourself against a man is to attack his testicles! Chloe demonstrates various techniques of bringing a man down using his balls, and then lets Elle try them out for herself on their helpful volunteer Nadman. We absolutely love this video - Chloe is deliciously sadistic and matter-of-fact about hurting his balls, and Elle is delightfully shocked by the force with which Chloe kicks them! Elle's clearly nervous about kicking Nadman in the balls, but soon gets into the swing of things and gives him some quality kicks before the video is done!

File name: femdom videos CBT 1274
    File Size : 478 MB
    Runtime : 21 min 0 s
    Resolution : 1024x576

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/259b9b4ff6515/fe...s-CBT-1274.mp4

Worship My Long Red Nails

My long red nails look simply stunning next to my shiny patent corset, sheer smooth black hose and my dazzling multi-strapped studded sparkling Loubie platform heels. Little wonder that my little nail bitch has pretty much made my gorgeous finger tips its new religion! When it's been a really good boi I'll allow it to kneel and worship those 10 glossy red deities like they control its entire world... well, actually they do. Not every slut gets to lick them so a certain degree of devotion is needed for that honor. And not every slut gets to feel me push two or three fingers deep inside its mouth and wiggle my nails until it gags on them either! All that gagging and it still begs for more. That's a good nail-whore!

File name: femdom videos CBT 1275
    File Size : 942 MB
    Runtime : 17 min 29 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/74f593caba6bb/fe...s-CBT-1275.mp4