keep2share.cc
Page 116 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1226

Ballbusting Video | Cock and Ball Torture

Pentagram Punishment

Leather clad Liza has her hooded slave in bondage on a wooden pentagram. She taunts and teases him about how he needs to receive more marks from her - this time on his cock and balls! The riding crop is first - Liza uses it harshly on every part of his genitals. This is followed by a flogger which she delights in swinging hard so it strikes his balls and then his cock. But the best is yet to come! The slave pleads for mercy but Liza tells him he is nowhere near beaten enough, and next selects a fearsome dragon cane to continue his punishment. Six strokes are delivered and the red stripes are counted. But next it is time for his foreskin to expose his most vulnerable parts. Even here is not safe from her cane and three perfect horizontal strokes result in a veritable work of art!

File name: femdom videos CBT 1199
    File Size : 114 MB
    Runtime : 10 min 11 s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7993b00441d28/fe...s-CBT-1199.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

SLAVE BALLS TUG-OF-WAR

The Mean Girls just received a new gift from one their slaves. It�s a �ball parachute� that you can hang weights from or pull on and it will squeeze tighter and tighter around the balls trapped inside. But this isn�t a typical ball parachute this one is even more sinister because the inside is lined with spikes! The Mean Girls love having slave contests so they thought it would be really fun to make the slaves play ball tug-of-war while wearing the spiked ball parachutes! Duchess Dani has the younger smaller slave representing her and Queen Quenzi has the bigger but older slave. Each of them wants their slave to be the winner. To motivate them to pull their hardest the winning slave gets a reward like the chance to kiss his owners ass and the losing slave will be punished. The same slave keeps winning the ball tug-of-war contest so they decide to make it best 4 out of 5. The slave that keeps losing is yelled at by the Mean Girls including Princess Bella and Princess Aria watching off camera. They keep telling him what a pussy he is and to just pull harder! It�s like they don�t even care about how much it hurts his balls or how painful the spikes must be. They just want to see an entertaining contest! I love how the Mean Girls can be so casually cruel like this devising new ways to torture the slaves just for their own entertainment.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1200
    File Size : 590 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 31 s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/814966246287d/fe...s-CBT-1200.mp4

Busted Beachball Marathon

18 minutes of continuous Ballbusting. Make some popcorn, go grab your lotion and a box of tissues, and get some ice for those blue balls of yours just in case they start to ache watching this poor guy get completely emasculated by Goddess Deanna!

File name: femdom videos CBT 1201
    File Size : 203 MB
    Runtime : 18 min 17 s
    Resolution : 720x480

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4365ae2a23f6b/fe...s-CBT-1201.mp4

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Lady Milana calls in her slave to have some fun. She hits him with her can on his as and his chastitised dick. The wicked coddess takes her crop, und shoves it up the chastity cage. But then the mistres discovers, thet the cockring of the cage is too big, so the slaves dick can be pulled out of the device. The goddess gets realy angry and hits her slaves now freed slave-cock with her cane.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1202
    File Size : 658 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2f89df3bc7928/fe...s-CBT-1202.mp4

A NEW SLAVES FIRST INTRODUCTION TO BALL BUSTING

Princess Jennifer LOVES to kick, smash, and crush her slaves' worthless cock and balls. She says it truly serves to remind them how helpless and defenseless they are to her, and how she can do virtually anything she pleases to her property. It also serves to further remind them that their once most prized possessions are of no value to Princess. And so she will systematically bust them whenever and however she chooses until she renders them completely useless, transforming her slaves into EUNUCHS, whose only purpose is to work harder and make more money for her!

Having only owned this new Asian slave boy for a few short weeks; it is already time to formally introduce his nutsack to Princess' beautiful stilettos and feet. Bent over the kitchen counter, Jennifer starts him off with a few quick kicks to his ball sack, dropping him to his knees. Jennifer looks so seductive and powerful, as she casually keeps her knee and foot up in position, cocked and loaded, and ready to deal the next blow. When he drops to the floor in agony, Princess knows exactly how to add insult to injury by instructing him to lick her shoes, as she asks �how do your balls taste?�.

Entertained with her slaves willingness to suffer for her, Princess then grabs her training paddle and goes to town on his ass, beating him till his butt turns her favorite color, rose red. She then instructs him to get on all fours and prepare himself for more ballbusting. In a state of terror, he cannot control his legs from instinctively closing to protect his nuts but Jennifer simply yanks his head back by his hair and whispers seductively into his ear, �open your legs or I�ll kick you harder!� Recognizing her slave is on the verge of breaking, Jennifer meters out one final blow to his nuts to finish him off and he collapses into a state of unconsciousness.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1203
    File Size : 178 MB
    Runtime : 7 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d7ab364c48cbd/fe...s-CBT-1203.mp4

Suffer For Me

As we all know only too well Nikki loves hurting balls, so she's taken her ballbusting slave to a derelict building where nobody will hear him scream, and chained him up from the ceiling so that she can bust his balls. He is kneed, kicked and slapped over and over in the bollocks until she's made them so tender he can barely stand them being touched, let alone kicked!

File name: femdom videos CBT 1204
    File Size : 413 MB
    Runtime : 18 min 10 s
    Resolution : 1024x576

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a7eceaa4f9069/fe...s-CBT-1204.mp4

Snow Angels

Never underestimate the power of electricity, especially when pretty Jennifer and Darcie are the ones wielding it. It has the power to make grown men writhe in pain on the floor, or in this case make the occasional snow angel as the girls repeatedly electrocute his cock and balls with the push of a button.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1205
    File Size : 181 MB
    Runtime : 8 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/58678f03976be/fe...s-CBT-1205.mp4

Sensual Torture by Nikky French

Mistress Nikky French is using and abusing her slave Hexib in a classic female domination game. Tied to the wall of Ashton Studios in Bristol (UK), Hexib is defenseless as Mistress Nikky approaches him, with her evil mind and sexy French accent. Not a single part of the slave�s body will be spared when Mistress Nikky are getting started with her punishment. The suffering start with nipple torture and CBT, but it the slave thought that would be it� All of course in genuine Nikky French style.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1206
    File Size : 1.05 GB
    Runtime : 14 min 50 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6bf244c13d252/fe...s-CBT-1206.mp4

Sadistic Fun In The Kitchen

My girlfriend Janna and I just returned from a night out partying and to blow off some steam we feel like tormenting some "man meat". We put slave bart up on the island of the kitchen and abuse and torment him for our pleasure. I smother him with my blue jean clad ass while Janna pulls down his briefs so that we can torment that naughty cock of his. Janna puts a spiked bracelet around his cock and teases his cock while I make him worship my shoes and put him in a head scissors. We are just having so much fun using and abusing our slave for our own amusement!! I continue with some breast smothering while Janna slaps his thighs. This bitch is in for a long night, LOL.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1207
    File Size : 296 MB
    Runtime : 11 min 31 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1f9dd9b74ae01/fe...s-CBT-1207.mp4

Punished In The CBT Chair Part 3

In this third and last clip of this series, I tease and torment Bart's cock with my feet. I really kick the out of his cock over and over as he squirms in the CBT chair.

File name: femdom videos CBT 1208
    File Size : 121 MB
    Runtime : 5 min 28 s

Preview:

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7e09ce97df1bb/fe...s-CBT-1208.mp4