keep2share.cc
Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Ballbusting Video | Cock and Ball Torture

My Manhood Belongs To You, To Kick, Rip, And Tear Right Through!

Shot from a slave POV perspective, you witness Goddess Amadahy as she has you recite her mantra. You witness your testicles being ripped apart and multiple stitches were required for them to be patched up. (same as in what actually happened). The picture on Twitter happened with an additional 17 minutes of testicular homicide to go. You have got to get this clip to see the end result for yourself as she is just getting started. A must for Goddess Amadahy fans and a highly unique clip. lowest possible price! get it before it is gone!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0473
    File Size : 717 MB
    Runtime : 21min 8s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b07a2f4b16e24/fem...s-CBT-0473.wmv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Say Goodbye To Your Balls: Starring Natasha and Akira

The truly legendary Natasha is back. Known for her ferocious knees, insane body, and sassy personality. Even more so, she's known for growing the best all natural set of tits on the planet. Truly, it's no exaggeration to say that these things are the eighth wonder of the world, and it's entirely possible that a highly revealing "wardrobe malfunction" happens in this clip. Akira- the asian sensation- is back as well, always smashing balls and having a great time doing it. Truly a stunning beauty, her tae kwon do background makes her about as dangerous as they come! In this clip, the girls learn that the bb pet has been "two timing" them. As you can imagine- pain ensues. Not only do they kick and knee his balls, but in a unique twist, they don't ease up there, they keep smashing his balls once he's down! Definitely a must see for all Natasha and Akira fans.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0474
    File Size : 158 MB
    Runtime : 13min 50s
    Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2d02780eadad7/fem...s-CBT-0474.mp4

Ballbusting Crossfit - KEBRANOZES BRAZILIAN BALLBUSTING

Mistress Paty Kimberly shows that building tougher balls require discipline, courage and madness. She forces this poor guy to weight lift while she punches the hell out of his balls. Then she stomps his balls to near oblivion.Then she knees whats left of his balls to a pulp.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0475
    File Size : 304 MB
    Runtime : 10min 1s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/1defd099343bc/fem...s-CBT-0475.mp4

Painful IMPACT

Romanian bitch Goddess Lea puts her slave in his place with hard kicks to his balls. She delivers hard blow after blow making him fall to his knees, then she orders him back up to take more pain.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0476
    File Size : 188 MB
    Runtime : 8min 33s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0be24a1577d7f/fem...s-CBT-0476.mp4

Mistress Rose - No Mercy for your balls!

He is lucky to be kicked in his bollocks by the hottest Ballbusting Mistress. Long powerful legs, sexy outfit and slender, toned figure. She has no mercy for men at all! Endless brutal kicking, stomping, punching and beating. From the beginning until the end. She kicks him brutal in the nuts With her pointy high heels. Force him down on the floor, stomps his bollocks, sits on him while beating his bouncing testicles like crazy...

File name: femdom videos CBT 0477
    File Size : 389 MB
    Runtime : 10min 5s
    Resolution : 720x576

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/bffd6a75eaf00/fem...s-CBT-0477.mp4

The Hourglass

"Here is something for you", Mistress Akella says as she comes closer to her slave who is already bound to the rack in a very painful position. His legs are fixed into the rack and he has to bend over. And there is a chain that leads to a spiked belt around his balls.

Akella is dressed in skin tight leather trousers and overknee boots and she wears a stunning red corset. She has a hourglass in her leather gloved hands and tells the slave the the sand needs 2 minutes to fall down. She will try out how many strokes with the cane the slave is able to take until the sand has finished.

And that's what's going on now. She hardly beats his ass with the cane and the slave struggles in pain as much as he can with his fixed legs. But everytime he doesn't keep his position, Akella pulls on the chain and the spikes of the belt bit into his balls. There is no other way he has to bend over again and his ass is in the perfect position for the cruel cane. And do not even think that Akella stops after the 2 minutes. She simply starts over...

File name: femdom videos CBT 0478
    File Size : 181 MB
    Runtime : 6min 23s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/5d0ba7d847794/fem...s-CBT-0478.mp4

Never Ending Kicking

This was a custom video that Trampleguy was probably sorry we accepted. Marcy and I kicked and stomped him until he was silly. We kicked him in the balls. We kicked him in his ass. We kicked him in his side. We kicked him in his chest. And then, Marcy rode him like a pony and used her Stilettos as spurs after she stomped on his cock and balls. We even threw in a little trampling and foot worship. Marcy and I had a blast doing this video. I'm not so sure Trampleguy did.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0479
    File Size : 816 MB
    Runtime : 15min 49s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e1e16ca1ed5f9/fem...s-CBT-0479.mp4

Ballbusting Feats of Strength with Aphrodite - Part 1

Aphrodite, our resident Ballbusting Fitness model is back at Team Ballbuster, and she's ready to show off her power and Break Some Balls! We start off with a sexy 1 minute montage of Aphrodite showing off her muscles with various poses as her ballbusting verbal threats play overtop of the music (super HOT!). Next, this Body Building Ballbuster shows off the "Ball Crushing Piggy Back" a maneuver where she lifts the victim onto her back, positions his package onto her hard, lower back, and proceeds to Bounce up and down effectively Squashing his Testicles between his body and hers with every bounce. Next, Aphrodite shows off an impressive maneuver which very few women can accomplish, the "Nut Crushing Ball Lift". She reaches between his legs from behind to aggressively Grasp his Balls, then her other hand reaches around the front to hold onto his penis. She then uses his Manhood as handles as she lifts him entirely off the ground and holds him there for an extended period of time as she bounces and brings his Testicles to the brink of Rupture. This is a brutal move where they poor guys balls are being Crushed by his body weight, and almost Ripped off his Body by Aphrodite! Then, just for the fun of it, this Muscular Woman just destroys him with some Brutal, Ball Crushing Low Blows! LOL! Awesome!

File name: femdom videos CBT 0480
    File Size : 679 MB
    Runtime : 7min 43s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/1ca01035f7f08/fem...s-CBT-0480.mp4

Divine mean beauty - Mistress Tess Sm4life

I like making sure that he must smell all My farts. No escaping My brutal smelling and nauseating farts. I will make him love it.... How many orgasms can a slave get. Easy , as many as I give him...hihihi. I fuck him with My metal balls dildo and give him orgasm after anal orgasm. Look at this fool just hanging about. Time to turn him into something useful and make him My human hanging ashtray. Chopsticks, wooden meat pins and a heavy rubber ring are all I need to brutally crush and break his dick and balls. The pain alone would make any slave go insane, so I start touching and pulling to make this even worse. I will make it near to impossible for this slave to get a pain free orgasm. The metal sound I put in his dick makes getting an orgasm very hard. But when I finally allow him to get an orgasm I break his balls and ruin all the fun for him, only I will enjoy this orgasm.

File name: femdom videos CBT 0481
    File Size : 1.54 GB
    Runtime : 30min 8s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4bec531e1a3eb/fem...s-CBT-0481.wmv

Designer Ballbusting - Miss London Lix Femdom and Fetish

Usually I like to slip on a pair of hot thigh high boots for my ballbusting sessions, but today I don't feel like leaving Goddess mode for a second. I'm relaxing in my suite, sipping on champagne, adorned in crystal jewelry, a velvet dress and nude Louboutin high heels; I'm in the mood for some designer ballbusting. I make my slave crawl into the room, and have him lick and kiss my $700 red soles. I explain that his balls are going to be my stress relievers today, but given that I'm in one of my finest pairs of heels, he'd better be careful not to make a mess of them. Any drips of pre cum, ball sweat and the like, are to be immediately licked clean as I continue to enjoy my chilled magnum. I go hard on his balls - toe kicks, deep kicks, multiple kicks & knees to his poor swollen testicles. Loubs make excellent ballbusting shoes. They're so pointy and hard, in fact, that this little bitch's balls might just split over them. Of course if that happens, I'm going to have to pimp out his ass until he can afford to buy me a new pair...

File name: femdom videos CBT 0482
    File Size : 191 MB
    Runtime : 6min 48s

Preview:

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/de2bb62c7b16f/fem...s-CBT-0482.mp4