keep2share.cc
Page 391 of 719 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 7181

Sylvie gagged fingered and spanked Part 2 - Spankingtown

Sylvie gagged fingered and spanked - part 2

In doggystyle position, Sylvie has her pussy spreaded wide. Her butt, after the spanking, has to endure the hardcore pleasure of a cat-o-nine tails. And when he putts her on her back again, it is to masturbate her roughly, giving her a little squirt, that she can taste and appreciate with her boyfriend fingers in her mouth. And the guy finally leave her on the bed, half-naked, and still handcuffed...

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Spankingtown,

File Name : Sylvie-gagged-fingered-and-spanked-Part-2-ST.mp4
    File Size : 1 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:12
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Sylvie-gagged-fingered-and-spanked-Part-2-ST.mp4 - 1 GB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Model Out Past Curfew - Punishedbrats

Model Out Past Curfew - Punishedbrats

Delirious Hunter

Delirious Hunter was out very late with the other fashion models.
    This time, she at least did not spend agency money on leisure purchases.
    However, she had clearly violated her work curfew, an act that could not go without punishment. David took the Delirous Hunter over his lap and began a administering a firm spanking.
    Her skirt was raised, panties lowered, and her bottom beaten red.
    After her punishment was over, she was sent to bed with her red bottom still exposed and her panties around her ankles.

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Punishedbrats,

File Name : Model-Out-Past-Curfew-PB.mp4
    File Size : 2.6 GB
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC (AVC), 32.1 Mbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Model-Out-Past-Curfew-PB.mp4 - 2.6 GB

The Experienced and Inexperienced Girlfriend - Punishedbrats

The Experienced and Inexperienced Girlfriend - Punishedbrats

Nadia, Delirious Hunter

The woman known as Delirious Hunter felt her heart sink as she was informed that she was to be spanked by Mr. Pierson. While attempting to maintain a calm exterior, she knew that the next several minutes contained nothing but pain and humiliation for her, knowing full well that her spanking and humiliation was being watched by the client upon whom her lover pulled a knife from and orifice yet to be determined.

She knew that both she and Nadia were in big trouble once her passionate little lover pulled that knife. The Delirious Hunter was made to lean over the bottom post of the bed, her bottom thrust out asking to be punished.

She had hoped to take her punishment with as much dignity as possible, but once David landed the first full forced blow with a leather paddle used for more severe situations, it wasn't long before even one such as her was screaming and pleading as she felt each mark of the paddle upon her bottom.

She had hoped for some mercy as David had punished both she and Nadia by a cropping of all of their most private parts but this was a serious matter for the company.

When informed that her punishment would end with twenty hard blows from the paddle, she turned as if to ask for mercy, but seeing this, David replied "Darling there was knife play."

Each of the next twenty blows of the paddle felt as if she was receiving a thousand bee stings with each one.

After her punishment, the naked and well punished Hunter was made to show her marked bottom to the camera and to the client to whom Nadia threatened with a knife. In her nakedness she was made to turn around and applogize to the client.
    She was then instructed to send Nadia in for punishment to which Delirious Hunter replied "With Pleasure!"

File Name : The-Experienced-and-Inexperienced-Girlfriend-PB.mp4
    File Size : 358.8 MB
    Duration : 00:15:45
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 987 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Experienced-and-Inexperienced-Girlfriend-PB.mp4 - 358.8 MB

Stevie and DD get Spanked Together Part 1 - Punishments Only

Stevie & DD get Spanked Together - Part 1 - Punishments Only

Stevie Rose, DD4Life

Stevie caught her friend and current house guest DD stealing money from her purse. Appalled that her friend would do such a thing after being invited to stay in our home, Stevie spanked DD. After all, not only are spankings the way Stevie herself gets punished when need be, but in the short time she'd been staying with us, I'd already had to spank DD for issues ranging from leaving messes to having a bad attitude. Stevie figured that she would spank DD, and then tell me when I got home.

Big mistake.

The structure of authority in our house is very clear: I'm the one in charge. When there's a problem, I'm the one who handles it. It was one thing when Stevie took it upon herself to invite DD to stay with us without checking with me, but she knows damn well that I'm the one who handles disciplinary matters in our home. Regretting my earlier decision to not spank Stevie for inviting DD without first getting my approval, I can see that Stevie clearly needs to be reminded who wears the pants in the house.

I inform Stevie from the very start that she is going to get the same punishment for overstepping her authority as DD is for stealing. Stevie gets sent to the corner and has to listen to DD being spanked, knowing that she is up next. I have them switch places, and after Stevie gets spanked with my hand, they are put in corner time together. I retrieve the behavior reflection stool for Stevie to sit on while she hears DD get spanked with the hairbrush. Then DD is sent to sit on the stool while Stevie gets the brush.

Determined to get through to these girls that I will have order in my home, I decide they're both going to be paddled and caned. First DD gets 40 swats over my knee with the lexan paddle, which is where Part 1 ends. Part 2 picks up right where it was left off: it's time for Stevie to get 40 OTK paddle swats. And just for good measure, I give them both 10 strokes with the cane as well. As always with spankings, I console them both afterwards and provide them with genuine aftercare so they know that I spank them with their best interests at heart.

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Punishments Only,

File Name : Stevie-and-DD-get-Spanked-Together-Part-1-PO.mp4
    File Size : 2.5 GB
    Duration : 00:35:14
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Stevie-and-DD-get-Spanked-Together-Part-1-PO.mp4 - 2.5 GB

The Experienced and Inexperienced Girlfriend 2 - Punishedbrats

The Experienced and Inexperienced Girlfriend 2 - Punishedbrats

Delirious Hunter

The woman known as Delirious Hunter felt her heart sink as she was informed that she was to be spanked by Mr. Pierson. While attempting to maintain a calm exterior, she knew that the next several minutes contained nothing but pain and humiliation for her, knowing full well that her spanking and humiliation was being watched by the client upon whom her lover pulled a knife from and orifice yet to be determined.

She knew that both she and Nadia were in big trouble once her passionate little lover pulled that knife. The Delirious Hunter was made to lean over the bottom post of the bed, her bottom thrust out asking to be punished.

She had hoped to take her punishment with as much dignity as possible, but once David landed the first full forced blow with a leather paddle used for more severe situations, it wasn't long before even one such as her was screaming and pleading as she felt each mark of the paddle upon her bottom.

She had hoped for some mercy as David had punished both she and Nadia by a cropping of all of their most private parts but this was a serious matter for the company.

When informed that her punishment would end with twenty hard blows from the paddle, she turned as if to ask for mercy, but seeing this, David replied "Darling there was knife play."

Each of the next twenty blows of the paddle felt as if she was receiving a thousand bee stings with each one.

After her punishment, the naked and well punished Hunter was made to show her marked bottom to the camera and to the client to whom Nadia threatened with a knife. In her nakedness she was made to turn around and applogize to the client.
    She was then instructed to send Nadia in for punishment to which Delirious Hunter replied "With Pleasure!"

File Name : The-Experienced-and-Inexperienced-Girlfriend-2-PB.mp4
    File Size : 591.5 MB
    Duration : 00:06:41
    Video : AVC (AVC), 12.2 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Experienced-and-Inexperienced-Girlfriend-2-PB.mp4 - 591.5 MB

The Joy of Music 6 - Wellsmackedseat

The Joy of Music 6 - Wellsmackedseat

Sam Johnson / Susanne, Jadie Reece / Margaret, Miss Mathews

A caning for the cake thief.

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : The-Joy-of-Music-6.mp4
    File Size : 235.7 MB
    Duration : 00:03:55
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 132 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 251 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Joy-of-Music-6.mp4 - 235.7 MB

The Joy of Music 7 - Wellsmackedseat

The Joy of Music 7 - Wellsmackedseat

Anther serious piano lesson.

File Name : The-Joy-of-Music-7.mp4
    File Size : 412.1 MB
    Duration : 00:06:42
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 328 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Joy-of-Music-7.mp4 - 412.1 MB

Cigarettes Get you a Spanked Bottom - Punishments Only

Cigarettes Get you a Spanked Bottom (full version) - Punishments Only

Miss Anna

Anna has been making progress on her smoking habit, but not nearly enough -- the Belt, Paddle, and Blue Acrylic Cane have to be implemented upon her bottom. 20 cigarettes the previous month means she went 8 over the point where each one became 5 swats instead of 1. 12+8*5=52 swats. This is of course preceded with a maintenance spanking with both my hand and the wooden spoon, after which Anna is sent for 5 minutes of corner time before she is belted, paddled, and caned.

Part 1 ends after the bottom cam view of her paddling, and Part 2 picks up there for the bottom cam view of her caning. Then the belting, paddling, and caning are all shown from the face cam angle, and then Anna's severe punishment is over. I take her into my arms to comfort her, as her punishment was very real and administered out of caring and concern for her well being. It's important she be physically reminded of that after it's over.

After the aftercare, there is a couple minutes of a slow motion and time lapse montage.

File Name : Cigarettes-Get-you-a-Spanked-Bottom-Full-PO.mp4
    File Size : 2.5 GB
    Duration : 00:34:49
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Cigarettes-Get-you-a-Spanked-Bottom-Full-PO.mp4 - 2.5 GB

The Joy of Music 8 - Wellsmackedseat

The Joy of Music 8 - Wellsmackedseat

A painful piano lesson.

File Name : The-Joy-of-Music-8.mp4
    File Size : 295.9 MB
    Duration : 00:04:51
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 266 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 253 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Joy-of-Music-8.mp4 - 295.9 MB

Don't Speed in My Neighborhood - Punishments Only

Don't Speed in My Neighborhood - Punishments Only

Alex Reynolds

Alex Reynolds was running late. Did she call to let me know? No, she didn't. Did she otherwise handle it in a mature and responsible way? Quite the contrary, she was made much more late when she got pulled over just a few blocks from my house for going almost double the speed limit! Alex was so scared of getting a spanking for being late that she didn't even notice that she was driving right next to a school with a cop parked right next to it!

Finally she shows up, and has to confess how she tried to make up for running late. Rather than immediately accepting responsibility for the recklessness of her behavior, she tries to defend speeding next to a school by saying it's a weekend -- which means the young ones are coming and going to the playground all day. Then she tries to say that she just wasn't thinking, as if that somehow excuses driving at 47 mph right past where boys and girls in my neighborhood go to play. If she didn't notice the cop car sitting there, how likely would she have been to notice someone barely 4 feet tall crossing the street?

I put her in the corner, give her bottom a few smacks, and have her stand there for five minutes to think about her behavior and the punishment that she deserves. Then I take her over my knee, spank her, and put her back in the corner to sit her spanked bottom on the Behavior Reflection Stool. To make extra sure that her lesson is well learned, I give her another spanking before I take her into my arms to hold and comfort her. I am quite convinced that she will be much more thoughtful in the future.

File Name : Dont-Speed-in-My-Neighborhood-PO.mp4
    File Size : 1.4 GB
    Duration : 00:19:49
    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 998 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Dont-Speed-in-My-Neighborhood-PO.mp4 - 1.4 GB