keep2share.cc
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Czech streets 114

Czech streets 114 The shiest girl ever

This is a dream summer for me. Sun, water and loads of beautiful Czech girls. I met such a girl walking by the Vltava river. Her name is Martina and she is 19 years old. Guys, I have never met a girl this shy. She is nice, well-raised and she never cheated on her boyfriend. That's unreal. I had to give her all my money and I still wasn't sure she would do anything. So, just as a precaution, I shoved my cock in her mouth before she could change her mind. I fucked that beautiful shy girl on Letna and instead of saying goodbye I jizzed on her. This was one wicked ride, guys. And should you know her boyfriend, tell him I say hi.

File Name : Czech streets 114.mp4
    File Size : 678.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:54
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 741 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Czechstreets-114.rar - 678.9 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Czech parties 5 part 6

Czech parties 5 part 6

Check out this exclusive video and see for yourself that the Czech brunettes are absolutely the best in the world! You can not imagine how wild the Czech amateurs can be when they fuck for money. This party has no rules and the guys with cameras persuade the girls to fuck for money. Everything is absolutely authentic and girls have no idea about it. Enjoy the incredible Czech mega party full of young beautiful pussies. You have never seen anything like this before.

amateur, parties, czech, groupsex, orgy,

File Name : Parties5-6.mp4
    File Size : 524.5 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:33:34
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 019 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Parties5-6.rar - 524.5 MB

Hitchhiking to get fucked - Venus Devil

Hitchhiking to get fucked

Venus Devil

This blonde confessed that she mainly hitchhikes to get some fucks out of it. So she's thrilled when the guys propose to stop at a gas station for a little fun.

File Name : Hitchhiking to get fucked.mp4
    File Size : 427.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:49
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 370 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 169 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Venus-Hitchhik-to-get-fucked.rar - 427.9 MB

Blonde slut fucks her driver - Sweet Cat

Blonde slut fucks her driver

Sweet Cat

Two horny guys are driving around randomly, hoping to find someone slutty enough to give them an easy fuck. They seem to hit a jackpot when they meet a young blonde, who originally wanted to take a bus. But the idea of a random fuck seems more fun to her.

File Size : 2421.38 MB
    Duration : 00:26:16
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 12.7 Mbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 169 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - 1080p_SC-CHH.part1.rar - 1.2 GB
    Download k2s.cc - 1080p_SC-CHH.part2.rar - 1.2 GB

Inside Diana Sweet - July 23, 2016

Inside Diana Sweet - July 23, 2016

Diana Sweet begins by teasing us in black heels, red panties and a black spaghetti-strap top. She undulates her torso most appealingly, bending over so that (oops!) her pretty little breasts come out of her top. So of course she has to (oh so casually) recline on the couch, legs spread, so that she can massage her breasts and nipples. Then off comes the top, and we are treated to some rear spreads with her red panties pulled aside. And then the panties come off, and Diana lies on her side and gives us some more spreads from that position. Her facial emotions run from teasing, to sultry, to challenging. She doesn't say a word, but she's definitely "talking" to us with her eyes :-)

Next, Diana takes out the gizmo (okay, it is called a "lateral vaginal retractor", but the name is is less attractive that how its used). She inserts it and click, click, click... click... stretches her vagina open wide for us to look inside her (smiling, sultry, challenging). Her legs open wide, she points her toes out so that she is as open to our inspection as she can get (and our cameraman gets in close, too).

Diana also does something interesting when she closes her legs and puts her knees to her ears. Smiling out from the small gap between her legs, we see "smiling face" and "stretched open cunt" in the same frame. And then we see Diana probe herself with a purple jelly dildo.

The scene ends with a slow removal of the retractor, so we can see her vagina slowly closing as it its withdrawn. But before we fade to black, Diana gives us one final reach-around gape. Smiling. Sultry. Challenging...

gyno, toys, special toys, dildo, czech,

File Name : Inside-DSweet.mp4
    File Size : 1.9 GB
    Duration : 00:18:37
    Video : AVC (AVC), 14.0 Mbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, channel0, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Inside-DSweet.rar - 1.9 GB