keep2share.cc
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Czech amateurs 40

Czech amateurs 40

These two young Czech people never stop smiling... and fucking! They sent us a video so full of happy copulation we were almost shocked. You'll get a healthy dose of a positive approach to sex, including a lot of oral, some pissing and also a great anal scene. The star of this video, young and agile, has amazing amounts of energy. And her boyfriend is determined to use it to some pretty intense ends! Enjoy their great home video!

public, amateur, czech, home-made,

File Name : Amateurs_40.wmv
    File Size : 538.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:14
    Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 3 620 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs_40.rar - 538.6 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Czech amateurs 41

Czech amateurs 41

This pair lives in the country and you'll get to see a very interesting part of their simple happy lifestyle. She's a beautiful busty girl with an amazing pussy and top-tier blowjob skills. As we get to see in the first seconds of the video, she owns two horses... and horse riding is a tried and proved recipe for having an absolutely wonderful body. Seeing this girl move and ride her partner's dick is a joy every true lover of the female form will appreciate!

File Name : Amateurs-41.wmv
    File Size : 470.13 MB
    Duration : 00:21:25
    Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 2 810 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-41.rar - 470.1 MB

Czech amateurs 42 - Ingrid & Mirek

Czech amateurs 42 - Ingrid & Mirek

Welcome back to Czech Amateurs. We are back with a new couple for your delight! Amazingly hot MILF with superb boobs and determination to make her boyfriend happy in every possible way. Sounds great, right? And wait to see it for real. First you will see a short fashion show, consisting of many panties that had to be tried on. What a sweet beginning. And then you will see what you've been waiting for. Not only once, not twice. Watch this couple full of energy and let them inspire you. Stay with there, there's more coming soon.

File Name : Amateurs-42.wmv
    File Size : 624.17 MB
    Duration : 00:28:02
    Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 2 851 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-42.rar - 624.2 MB

Czech amateurs 122

Czech amateurs 122

This amateur video is just awesome! The main star is a superb MILF Bara. This fucking handy brunette with a perfect body, sweet silicone tits and always wet pussy can never get enough. No wonder her husband Kuba is always hard for her. Every proper man would fuck this amazing pussy all day, all night. Take a look at the Czech orgasm collectors and have fun with them. It's more than worthy of your time.

File Name : Amateurs-122.mp4
    File Size : 1351.81 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:43:28
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 213 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-122.rar - 1.3 GB

Czech Pawn Shop 6 - The anal bombshell

Czech Pawn Shop 6 - The anal bombshell

This was the deal of the year!!! You won't believe your eyes. A terrible pissed woman dragged a blonde chick into out shop because she owed her a ****load of money. The beauty came with an expensive watch, but it still wasn't enough. I offered her a bonus if she comes with me to the back. My colleague went with her to test her and he discovered a gem of huge value. The cock-eyed princess had the body of a model, giant silicone tits and an appetite for anal sex!!! Together we fucked all the orifices we found. She got the first load of cum on her huge tits and she swallowed the second cuming. My colleague emptied himself into her asshole. It was such a load it started flowing out immediately. Double anal massacre with a busty bombshell! And also a watch that I will sell for five times more. I love my job!

File Name : shop6.mp4
    File Size : 435.71 MB
    Duration : 00:27:48
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 056 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - shop6.rar - 435.7 MB

Czech Pawn Shop 5 - The desperate beauty

Czech Pawn Shop 5 - The desperate beauty

What a day. It started with the guy with a stationary bike from the WW1, followed by gypsies with a curling iron and ended with a slim chick close to desperation. That girl crashed a borrowed car and now she needs money to fix it, a lot of money. She brought a camera and I smelled a good opportunity. If she pawns her lovely pussy as well, she might get the dough to fix her car. Fucking for money? WTF? She had a huge moral issue with this, but the desperation won and I snuck my cock into that gorgeous hole. But still, it was a fucking hard day, you know?

File Name : shop5.mp4
    File Size : 438.44 MB
    Duration : 00:27:44
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 076 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - shop5.rar - 438.4 MB

Czech Pawn Shop 4 - The mother with the skis

Czech Pawn Shop 4 - The mother with the skis

You'll do just about anything to get the money to feed your kids. The same as the lovable mother who brought skis and loads of other garbage would do. In the end, she even took off her backpack and sunglasses, but it still wasn't enough to save her ass. She was in real trouble and did not hesitate to go to the back with me, hoping it would get her of the current fiscal crisis. 8,000 for a fuck? Agreed! My colleague came in just when she was choking on my dick. What about two cocks, instead of one, mommy? I paid her 2,000 extra and we had a wonderful threesome. We fucked that tattooed mother like the last street prostitute. The cum was still dripping from her when she ran off to buy food for her kids. What an unforgettable ride!

amateur, Czech, MILF, brunette, hardcore, oral, sex for money, small tits, tattoo, threesome,

File Name : shop 4.mp4
    File Size : 442.39 MB
    Duration : 00:27:25
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 120 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - shop4.rar - 442.4 MB

Czech Pawn Shop 3 - The busty blonde needs to pay the rent

Czech Pawn Shop 3 - The busty blonde needs to pay the rent

Yup, Christmas is the main season for pawnshops. People need cash for food and presents and they'd pawn even their own mother's jewels to get money for the **** they are planning to buy. But this story started with a manicure dryer. This wonderful gizmo was what the blonde beautician dragged in. She was really disappointed with our offer and she shortly came back with family heritage, an antique ring from her grandmother. Lovely jewels, the ring and the blonde as well. Fun fact, when you're broke and need to pay the rent, all the morals move aside (or rather crumble to pieces). This busty chick needed to get 10,000 real fast so my invitation to the back came as salvation for her. I fucked her so hard that her yelling was heard all over our shop and she scared away a couple of customers. She dined a solid portion of my cum and off she went to pay her rent. Man, I just love Christmas.

amateur, blonde, tattoo, Czech,

File Name : shop3.mp4
    File Size : 756.35 MB
    Duration : 00:24:14
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 229 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - shop3.rar - 756.4 MB

Czech Pawn Shop 2 - The maid with a bonus fuck

Czech Pawn Shop 2 - The maid with a bonus fuck

Do you have taste for art? I enjoy making cum-art on female tongues and today a masterpiece came out of me. A young mom came to our little pawnshop looking for a job to feed her kids. Well, we're not in a need of a maid, but my ballsack could use some quality dusting. 5,000 on the table and the price is fixed. She fucks her husband for free every day, so that's an improvement. The young mother obediently showed her swift mouth and her tight, wet pussy. Let me tell you, I almost didn't believe her two kids have passed through there, she was soooo tight. I covered her tongue with my thick whiteness and she happily swallowed all of it. Lovely. Anyway, it made me think and a maid with a bonus fucking could be actually useful around here. Do you think I should have offered her a job?

amateur, black hair, small tits, Czech,

File Name : shop2.mp4
    File Size : 727.07 MB
    Duration : 00:23:14
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 240 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - shop2.rar - 727.1 MB

Czech amateurs 123 - Horny inked amateur

Czech amateurs 123 - Horny inked amateur

Here's a brand new amateur shocker for you: the true story filmed on handheld camera sent to us by unbelievable Tereza and her boyfriend Ludek. Tereza is incredibly horny, tattooed all over and pierced as well. She has multiple orgasms every time and her pussy drips wet. This Czech couple will blow your mind. They fuck just anywhere, they don't care whether or not there are people around. What are you waiting for? Let's fuck!

amateur, czech, home-made, piercing, tattoo,

File Name : Amateurs-123.mp4
    File Size : 1.5 GB
    Duration : 00:45:03
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 444 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-123.rar - 1.5 GB