keep2share.cc
Page 106 of 138 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1376
    Banned
    Ashley Lane - Whipped, Bound And Boxed ~ HD 720p

Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her.
    There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her cunt, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cumming over and over again.
    OT has a new toy on hand for her, too. Ashley never gets a good look at it but she becomes pretty familiar with how it feels inside of her. It vibrates faster than anything she's ever felt before and tears multiple orgasms from her sore and tired pussy. If she could bear down and bite her lip, or even struggle at all it may be a bit more tolerable, but OT has her suspended in a box with a ring gag holding her jaws open. She has nothing to hold on to, nothing to buck against, and no way to get her bearings. All she can do is suffer, scream, and cum.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Arm Binder, Caning, Whipping, Dildo, High Heels, Nipple Rings, Posture Collar, Pussy Fondling, Ring Gag, USA, 720p
    Name : Ashley Lane, OT
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6936 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s
    Duration : 00:43:13
    File Size : 2.21 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
    https://file.al/e2nfmstaa9nl/BDSM-Hu....720p.mp4.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned
    Kitty Dorian - The Pool of Tears ~ 02.03.2018 / HD 720p

The gorgeous Kitty Dorian cries her way into OT's heart.
    Kitty Dorian has been stored overnight. Her muscles are sore and tired. The hard manacles and collar have made it difficult to get comfortable. OT drags her out of bed by her hair. He makes her get dressed while still cuffed and chained. She struggles to get the clothes on.
    The bondage OT uses is unconventional. He secures her arms to her neck with rubber tubing. Then he goes to work molesting her. He adds more tubing to her predicament. The hard, but flexible material is perfect for subduing her. It easy to make it tight without injuring her.
    The cane makes her scream, but one or two slaps across the face and Kitty cries uncontrollably. Now every strike of the cane and whip brings more tears. Kitty does her best to control her sobbing, but the floodgates have opened. She's never looked so beautiful.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7073 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
    Duration : 00:45:14
    File Size : 2.27 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
    https://file.al/3ztpj0te44ce/BDSM-Hu....720p.mp4.html

Banned
    Alex More - Malware ~ 06.07.2018 / HD 720p

Agent Alex More is trained to be a sex slave.
    When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?
    I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before.
    Once he had me in his clutches I had no idea what he had planned. All the training in the world can never prepare you for the real thing. Being caught by a sadistic terrorist is worse than anything Quantico could have ever done to me. He had his own training methods. He made me his sex crazed servant. This is my life. I make him bacon in the nude while attached to some devious device.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7523 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
    Duration : 00:51:30
    File Size : 2.75 GB

Download
    https://file.al/298dcmdx3irz/BDSM-Hu...d720p.mp4.html

Banned
    Jacey Jinx - Strappadoed ~ 16.03.2018 / HD 720p

Jacey Jinx suffers in strenuous bondage and cruel torments.
    Rope is just about as Infernal as a Restraint can be. It holds Jacey Jinx just where we want her. Caught between the floor and the ring above she can't go anywhere. So OT takes the opportunity to cop a feel. It's his prerogative after all. Jacey's got a young fit little body with a booty you could set a drink on.
    Once Jacey is in the right attire to provide him a inspiration OT sets to work building the object of her torment. The pipes look like nothing to Jacey as they are being assembled, but OT knows what he's doing. She'll have to be bent and flexed and suffer before OT is done with her. With the sanitary napkin in her mouth and the heavy tape holding it in the fear mounts with every moment.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7486 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
    Duration : 00:38:38
    File Size : 2.05 GB

Download
    https://file.al/rg2a8wxvpmnm/BDSM-Hu....720p.mp4.html

Banned
    Alex More - Doctor Feel Good ~ 2018 / HD 720p

Nurse Alex gets a lesson in how to practice medicine.
    It's time for annual vaccinations at Doctor Feel Good's office. Alex More is first to get hers. Before he administers it he's going to need a sample from Alex. When Alex is done with her vaccination she finds herself in bondage. It's not what she was expecting, nor was it what she signed up for.
    Doctor Feel Good is ready to play and he's got all the medical tools to use on poor Alex. You'd never know it by looking, but Alex has the most beautiful, giant clit the Doctor has ever seen. When her hood is pulled back it reveals the sweetest of morsels.
    The Doctor pokes and prods it. He flicks and teases it. His twisted mind creates the most wicked of scenarios for Alex to undergo. She cries and screams and begs for him to stop. Her pleas go unanswered. The Doctor is having too much fun!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7510 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
    Duration : 00:53:48
    File Size : 2.87 GB

Download
    https://file.al/kismzls24sjc/BDSM-Bo...D720p.mp4.html

Banned
    Sarah Jane Ceylon - Sitting Pretty ~ HD 720p

Sarah Jane is bound tight in a series of positions she's never experienced before. At one point she finds herself in the most pleasurable and painful bondage predicament of her life. With her legs twisted over each other and ankles tied back, she's forced to orgasm over and over. Each time she cums, the building waves of pleasure are met with increasingly intense muscle contractions. Restrained and exposed in this contorted position, she can barely budge let alone escape the vibrator busily buzzing between her legs. Her helplessness turns her on, which in turn makes her cum harder, which in turn makes the muscle contractions worse, leaving her feel even more helpless. At her wits end, she doesn't know whether to cum or cry.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Blond, Humiliation, Little Tits, Spanking, Toys, Torture, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7476 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:39:05
    File Size : 2.15 GB

Download
    https://file.al/scgyg12scw66/BDSM-Bo...-720p.mp4.html

Banned
    Leigh Raven - Born Free ~ HD 720p

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
    I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
    I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7506 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
    Duration : 00:47:37
    File Size : 2.54 GB

Download
    https://file.al/675ihoedgbcz/BDSM-Bo...d720p.mp4.html

Banned
    Olive Glass - Metal Willie ~ HD 720p

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
    I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7485 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
    Duration : 00:44:55
    File Size : 2.38 GB

Download
    https://file.al/vfvvmjomhyhy/BDSM-Bo....720p.mp4.html

Banned
    Alisha Adams - Hysteria ~ HD 720p

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.
    The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.
    Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.
    Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Info:
    Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Blowjob, USA, 720p
    Name : Alisha Adams
    Duration : 00:47:45
    File Size : 537 MB
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23 (23976/1000) FPS, 1 372 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 128 kb/s

Screenlist:

Download Links:
    http://file.al/l7r1gwlhhoon/BDSM-Bon...RIA.HD720p.mp4

Banned
    Cherry Doll - Pushing Pansy ~ HD 720p

This cunt is put under real control and she knows it.
    You can see it in her eyes�half the time she�s got that slightly vacant, totally petrified straight ahead stare that bitches get when they know they�re about to get put in their place in such a hardcore way that their bodies instinctively go docile and wet.
    Whatever time she doesn�t spend terrified and soaked, she spends with her mouth locked open for cock the way it belongs and her eyes riveted on those of her master to ensure she doesn�t miss a single one of his instructions. She knows she will be punished for disobedience immediately and she is desperate to avoid that.
    She presents and spreads her three holes and does as she�s told like a good girl.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7511 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
    Duration : 00:53:19
    File Size : 2.95 GB

Download
    https://file.al/a946b0re4122/BDSM-Bo...-720p.mp4.html