keep2share.cc
Page 215 of 1434 FirstFirst ... 1151652052132142152162172252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 14337

FuckedFeet - Sexy Asian Feet - Keilani Kita

FuckedFeet - Sexy Asian Feet - Keilani Kita

Meet Keilani Kita! She is 22 years old and has size 7-7.5 feet and she happens to love giving footjobs. She is Filipino n American and she is wearing sneakers and no socks and that means sweaty feet! See Keilani dangle her sneakers off her feet. She's a dancer so she knows how to tease. She also gets pedicures every 2 weeks, hence those soft soles. They wrinkle up really nicely, too. After so toe pointing, toe spreading and toe wiggling, she then oils up her feet to make them shiny. I come in and lick her soles and sucks each toe. She loves it! Next is a mind blowing footjob and I shoot my load all over her soft feet.

File name:FuckedFeet - Sexy Asian Feet - Keilani Kita.mp4
    File Size: 634 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:21:42
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3916 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

FuckedFeet - Sexy Asian Feet - Keilani Kita.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Goddess Foot Worship - Going to Brunch with the Girls

Goddess_Foot_Worship_-_Going_to_Brunch_with_the_Girls

File name:Goddess_Foot_Worship_-_Going_to_Brunch_with_the_Girls.mp4
    File Size: 284 MB
    Duration: 00:04:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8027 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Worship_-_Going_to_Brunch_with_the_Girls.mp4

Lady Katharina - Your Nipples Under My Heels

Lady Katharina - Your Nipples Under My Heels

Lady Katharina is so ruthless! Without any effort and without giving her slave attention she tortures him hard and brutal under her wicked Italian high heel leather boots! She knows for sure that her slave suffers while she abuses his nipples as a footstool under the sharp heels of her wicked leather boots. But this hot Dominatrix doesn't cares! Her legs are crossed so there is a lot of weight on the tips of the heels she is digging painful and brutal in his flesh. Lady Katharina ignores his moaning giving her smart phone more attention than this worthless male bitch at her mercy!

File name:Lady Katharina - Your Nipples Under My Heels.mp4
    File Size: 316 MB
    Duration: 00:07:08
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6056 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Katharina - Your Nipples Under My Heels.mp4

Mistress Lady Renee - Chained To Footworship

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Chained_To_Footworship

I keep My footworshipping slave chained to the fence in My garden. This way, I use him whenever I want to relax outside, making him kiss n lick My shoes, making him massage and worship My stocking covered toes. It quite funny to see him struggle to perform his foot worship duties when he is kneeling on the ground, his kneck pulling at the end of the chain. I`ve no sympathy for the skinny little creature, to Me he is just a slave, there to do what I say, when I command it. If he performs satisfactorily I may even reward him with the taste of My whole foot in his disgusting little mouth.

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Chained_To_Footworship.mp4
    File Size: 534 MB
    Duration: 00:09:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8018 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Chained_To_Footworship.mp4

SubbyHubby - Sully Savage Trains a Cuckie Part 2 - Chastity

SubbyHubby - Sully Savage Trains a Cuckie Part 2 - Chastity

Mistress Sully Savage has moved on to stage two of her cuckhold training of her pathetic husband. Cross dressed, her bitch cuck is on his knees, while his beautiful Goddess wife applies his makeup. He begins whining, and Sully Savage puts an end to that by threatening him with divorce. Knowing that he is at her mercy, the cuck fully capitulates, and gives into her every desire. She verbally degrades n humiliates him, locks him in chastity, and makes him perform embarrassing dance moves. Of course, that is not enough. She teases his caged up cock, licks his chastity device, an further torments him mentally. Sully Savage has her cuck husband under her full control, and reminds him constantly of his new, pathetic position in their lives.

File name:SubbyHubby - Sully Savage Trains a Cuckie Part 2 - Chastity.mp4
    File Size: 463 MB
    Duration: 00:05:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby - Sully Savage Trains a Cuckie Part 2 - Chastity.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Dinner For Pig Slave

The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Dinner For Pig Slave

"Please film a sequel of your great clip "Slaves Don't Eat" Including feeding the slave from the toilet, face slapping, mouth/face spitting, boot licking, and a lot of verbal humiliation. At the end of the clip, the Princess pours gross food straight from the can into the mouth of the slave n closes it with duct tape and then locks the slave away in its cage."

File name:The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Dinner For Pig Slave.mp4
    File Size: 348 MB
    Duration: 00:18:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2472 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Dinner For Pig Slave.mp4

TheRealQueendom - The Genie s New Slave

TheRealQueendom_-_The_Genie_s_New_Slave

Now that she's free and her old master is trapped in her belly for all of eternity, Edyn Blair wants to have some fun! She remembers centuries ago having a master who liked to watch her sit on and crush people with her big, sexy booty. That was 1 of Edyn's favorite masters and it surprised her just how much she enjoyed feeling helpless men squirming for air beneath her. So the 1st thing Edyn decides to do with her freedom is find the perfect ass slave. She uses her magic to scan all of the people on the planet n quickly finds the perfect new slave. He's skinny, weak, has a comfortable face, and is obsessed with being smothered and crushed by women; he's perfect for her! With a snap of her fingers the new slave appears on the bed, fully restrained and confused, but helpless and ready to be broken in. The genie wastes no time in introducing her new slave to her magnificent ass, explaining the situation as she smothers her new slave. Edyn has cast a few special spells on this slave: 1st off, he's immortal now just like her. He no longer needs to eat, drink, or sleep and no amount of smothering will actually end his life. Although as far as the slave is concerned he still FEELS like he needs to breathe, that way Edyn can feel him panic over n over again as he is constantly smothered. After thousands of years of being a slave to whoever happened to find her lamp the genie has no sympathy for her new slave. In fact Edyn even thinks that she's doing him a favor! After all he will get to spend all of eternity with his face buried in her lovely ass!

File name:TheRealQueendom_-_The_Genie_s_New_Slave.mp4
    File Size: 840 MB
    Duration: 00:16:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6961 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendom_-_The_Genie_s_New_Slave.mp4

The Real Queendom The Wrath of Kawaiis Ass

The_Real_Queendom_The_Wrath_of_Kawaiis_Ass

Mistress Kawaii is in a bad mood. She's tired and irritated after a long day of traveling and she needs to blow off steam. That's where this lucky facesitting slave comes in! Few things bring Dominatrix Kawaii as much joy as feeling her slave struggling for breath beneath her massive ass! After a long day of traveling her ass is nice n ripe, which only makes it more fun for Kawaii! The slave knows there's nothing he can do but accept his fate, but eventually the need for air always causes him to squirm around in a desperate attempt to find some air. Of course, Kawaii's bit butt makes that impossible! "Destroying your face always makes me so happy!" Within a minute Mistress Kawaii is already feeling better, giggling as she bounces and flattens her slave's face. "Wow, your face is getting like, really really red!" That only encourages Mistress Kawaii to jump back onto her slave's battered face again. When Kawaii turns to sit sideways she laughs as she feels the slave's nose being completely crushed beneath one of her cheeks. She wonders if its close to breaking, but doesn't let up for a second! She throws in some full weight forward and side saddle face sitting, but her true love is reverse facesitting! She loves to feel her big, juicy booty swallow up the slave's face and let's be honest, it looks fantastic on camera too! If you love big butts and facesitting this is definitely a clip you will want to buy (along with all of Mistress Kawaii's other facesitting clips, they are all pretty incredible)!

File name:The_Real_Queendom_The_Wrath_of_Kawaiis_Ass.mp4
    File Size: 571 MB
    Duration: 00:10:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6938 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_The_Wrath_of_Kawaiis_Ass.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Edging Restraints - Brandi Love

Vicious Femdom Empire - Edging Restraints - Brandi Love

Brandi Love's slave has given her 20 orgasms this week and with being a fair Goddess she keeps the ratio even by allowing him one. She takes her time playing n edging with her special toys as she doesn't just use them up and break them right away. She want's to watch him squirm, whimper and beg in frustration before allowing him the pleasure of his one and only chance to cum.

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Edging Restraints - Brandi Love.mp4
    File Size: 1.34 GB
    Duration: 00:16:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Edging Restraints - Brandi Love.mp4

You Asked For This

You Asked For This

After months and months of "please give us a blowjob video" emails... countless requests for me to go down on my summer subbie intern before he leaves.. I cave, but it's because I love giving head (and I am good, too). Maybe too good. intern boy gets the best gift a girl can give, and the thanks I get? WOW. Just wow.

File name:You Asked For This.mp4
    File Size: 437 MB
    Duration: 00:06:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9674 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

You Asked For This.mp4