keep2share.cc
Page 227 of 1434 FirstFirst ... 1271772172252262272282292372773277271227 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 14333

Raquel and Sadie - Masters of cock

Raquel_and_Sadie_-_Masters_of_cock

File name:Raquel_and_Sadie_-_Masters_of_cock.mp4
    File Size: 581 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5637 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Raquel_and_Sadie_-_Masters_of_cock.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Rea - Perfection Goals Foot Worship Smoking and Face As Fo...

Rea_-_Perfection_Goals_Foot_Worship__Smoking_and_Face_A s_Footstool

File name:Rea_-_Perfection_Goals_Foot_Worship__Smoking_and_Face_A s_Footstool.mp4
    File Size: 261 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rea_-_Perfection_Goals_Foot_Worship__Smoking_and_Face_A s_Footstool.mp4

Try and Survive this Trio of Asses

Try and Survive this Trio of Asses

1080 HD Three cruel girls, one old loser. Can he survive being smothered by the trio of big, perfect booties? It might just be too much ass! The girls take turns smothering n riding him. They want to control his breath completely. Losers shouldn't think for themselves, let alone breathe. They should be told when to do that, too. The old loser's face turns purple and blue. He`ll never even get to touch the ass that's controlling his life. The girls all take off their leggings so that they can face sit him in their thongs. They take turns bouncing their bare cheeks on his loser face. What a tease! The loser must admit that he could never date or fuck a girl like the hot trio riding his face. The girls get very excited watching the loser's veins start to pop out of his bald head from lack of oxygen. They giggle gleefully while he suffers.

File name:Try and Survive this Trio of Asses.wmv
    File Size: 868 MB
    Duration: 00:11:43
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Try and Survive this Trio of Asses.wmv

ALICE And VICKY - Washing Machine - Socks Smother And Domin...

ALICE_And_VICKY_-_Washing_Machine_-_Socks_Smother_And_Domination

Play Video Since Alice met Vicky at the college, they own me many times as they come from the classes and they want some fun to release the stress. I really try to be a good slave for them, so they`ll appreciate my offer and not dominate me hard. But it doesn't matter how perfect I am, the 2 brats always find a way to make me suffer! Alice n Vicky are just back home and I am ready to wash the clothes in the machine, so I ask them if they can give me their socks, as I know they were all day wearing it. But they think that is better to have some fun with me before washing, so they throw me at the floor and they cover my face under their sweaty socks! They kick my face and wipe their socks all over it, humiliating me. I complain, but they shut me up, smothering me under their sweaty socks again n again, making me inhale the sweat! At the end, they decide to wash their socks, but not in the machine, but in my mouth!

File name:ALICE_And_VICKY_-_Washing_Machine_-_Socks_Smother_And_Domination.mp4
    File Size: 1013 MB
    Duration: 00:10:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ALICE_And_VICKY_-_Washing_Machine_-_Socks_Smother_And_Domination.mp4

Ball busting Intro

Ball_busting_Intro

Mistress Ezada Sinn and I`ve this sissy slut all bound up with balls exposed. We have decided that his balls are utterly useless so we are going to just cut them off. But before we geld the slave, we're going to give him a moment to appreciate that his balls will soon be removed. After they're gone, they'll no longer be a source of pain, after all. Ezada and I are going to kick his balls so hard that they're never going to work again. Removing them will be no issue as they'll just be empty, broken, throbbing orbs of pain between his legs. He'll try to double over in pain, but his restraints will prevent any cover from our assault. When his balls are gone, he'll be so thankful.

File name:Ball_busting_Intro.mp4
    File Size: 172 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:44
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ball_busting_Intro.mp4

Carmella - Edging Humiliation Trains slave to Serve as Huma...

Carmella - Edging Humiliation Trains slave to Serve as Human Toilet

Carmella wants to play an edging game with her slave. He may even get the opportunity to cum. The slave is so excited! He hasn't been out of chastity in nearly a year and has almost completely forgotten how to masturbate. Carmella reveals that she has only allowed the slave out of chastity because she wants it to learn to be her toilet. It's going to have to learn to lay on the floor n drink all of Carmella's and her girlfriend's pee. Carmella slaps and spits on her filthy slave. It truly disgusts her. Serving as a human toilet is perfect for a slave that is so naturally revolting to women. Carmella puts a funnel into her slave's mouth n spits in it. The funnel is going to stay in the slave's mouth when she and all her friends use it as their human toilet. Carmella does not allow her slave to cum. She locks it back up in chastity and leaves it on the bathroom floor with the funnel in its mouth.

File name:Carmella - Edging Humiliation Trains slave to Serve as Human Toilet.wmv
    File Size: 947 MB
    Duration: 00:12:46
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Carmella - Edging Humiliation Trains slave to Serve as Human Toilet.wmv

Cruel-Mistresses - Erotic Jerking

Cruel-Mistresses_-_Erotic_Jerking

The slave looks down at Mistress Bella, who is sitting next to him on her chair, sank deeply into her throught. He thinks she can't see him staring, but she smirks and looks up at him, making his cock jerk and his pulse rush. Then she grabs a bottle of baby oil and pours it on his half erect cock. She smiles playfully and starts massaging him while demands to make eye contact with her. Then after an eternity of teasing, she lets him have his huge orgasm finally.

File name:Cruel-Mistresses_-_Erotic_Jerking.mp4
    File Size: 683 MB
    Duration: 00:11:05
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8438 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel-Mistresses_-_Erotic_Jerking.mp4

Cruel-Mistresses - FORCED ORGASM WITH CLEO

Cruel-Mistresses_-_FORCED_ORGASM_WITH_CLEO

Mistress Cleo massages the cock of her slave with her oiled hands and he tries not to cum after a few minutes. He knows that he can't do anything without the permission of his mistress, so he tries to be very still, however he almost can't control his body. Mistress Cleo slowly makes him reach his peak n then she lets him have his orgasm, but after she plays with his sensitive cock to make him suffer.

File name:Cruel-Mistresses_-_FORCED_ORGASM_WITH_CLEO.mp4
    File Size: 461 MB
    Duration: 00:08:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7812 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel-Mistresses_-_FORCED_ORGASM_WITH_CLEO.mp4

Crush Passion - YOUR BALLS GET SMASHED

Crush_Passion_-_YOUR_BALLS_GET_SMASHED

While getting ready to have fun on camera with this poor slave, I discovered that his pathetic balls have never been kicked, crushed or otherwise abused before. But abusing balls is something that really arouses us, and he, with his cock n balls, are here just for Our pleasure. This slave offered his genitals as a tribute to Our beauty and femininity, and oh how much We love to torture them! Seeing his struggle and and hearing the pain in his voice as we torture his cock n balls is so satisfying! Oh, this is going to be a long afternoon for this bitch here!

File name:Crush_Passion_-_YOUR_BALLS_GET_SMASHED.mp4
    File Size: 631 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:39
    Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 6782 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Crush_Passion_-_YOUR_BALLS_GET_SMASHED.mp4

Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Austin

Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Austin

Mistress Austin lazes and takes a nap on the bed while her slave sneaks in and worships on her fishnet stockings without her notice.

File name:Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Austin.mp4
    File Size: 225 MB
    Duration: 00:05:15
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5820 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Footdomunited - Stocking Slaves - Mistress Austin.mp4