keep2share.cc
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

I Win Daddy

I was getting ready to go out the other night and figured Id shoot a game of pool to loosen up a bit. Daddy walked in and busted me about to play without permission. I decided to have even more fun for the night by making a little bet with Daddy. If I won I got to fuck him on the pool table and if he won Id have a week of butt sex every night. Daddy did pretty good at first and I thought it was gonna be buttsex until I started distracting him. Next thing I knew Daddy scratched on the 8 ball making me the winner. We stripped and I made him lay on the table and wouldnt let him touch me. at least for awhile. I rode Daddy til I came a few times then gave him the ok to fuck me back Daddy pounded me with his stick until his balls were emptied in my pocket. Now to get ready for my date, poor guy wont get lucky tonight though Daddys stick was more than enough, at least for now!!!

Size: 1,10 ГБ
    Length: 00:19:24
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Type: MP4

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Little Sister Gets Blackmailed

Size: 873 МБ
    Length: 00:19:04
    Resolution: 1440x1080

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

I'll Get Them Up Daddy

The other day I was in Daddys room masturbating and I must have been pretty distracted. I opened my eyes after a massive orgasm to find Daddy standing there looking pretty upset. It turns outthe school sent another one of those stupid reports saying I'm failing. Needless to say I did what and bad daughter would do and distracted Daddy with my sexy body. I started sucking his cock and he seemed to forget all about my grades. I rode him for awhile then Daddy got really aggressive. He pulled my hair and spanked me while fucking me pretty hard. He fucked me so hard we both lost control and he came all in my pussy. Lets hope I don't end up a pregnant schoolgirl, that would suck

Size: 797 МБ
    Length: 00:13:39

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

Filling Mommies Shoes

While we were on vacation Daddy was in the shower and Mommie went out shopping. Thinking I was alone for a bit I slipped on mommies boots and started walking around the room. Daddy came out and caught me filling mommies shoes then started chastising me. I told daddy I wanted to fill mommies shoes so I jumped on the bed and started sucking his cock. Daddy pinned my legs back and ate my pussy til I came then he slid his hard cock in my waiting pussy. Daddy pounded me to a screaming orgasm that got even hotter as Daddy came all inside my pussy and I started to tingle. If filling mommies shoes makes me tingle like this than I'm ready for sure!!!

Size: 473 МБ
    Length: 00:08:10

Download
    DepFile.com

First Creampie for my Sister

Size: 844 МБ
    Length: 00:18:27
    Resolution: 1440x1080

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

Do It Again Daddy

After having the baby things have been pretty hectic here but theyre starting to settle down. When I do get time for myself I catch up on notes and of course masturbate. The other night I was playing with myself and thinking about Daddy knocking me up again. I grabbed my hitachi and the next thing you know I was squirting everywhere.
    I was so turned on by the fantasy I went in and woke Daddy up for sex. I got him hard pretty quick and soon his hard cock was deep in my wet pussy. I needed his seed so bad I rode him hard and fast til he exploded inside me. Daddy was shocked when he discovered I did it on purpose but I got what I wanted!!

Size: 1,02 ГБ
    Length: 00:17:50

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

Deflower My Butt Daddy

Daddy and I have been getting pretty risky with our encounters and I really didnt want to get pregnant. I overheard some of the girls talking about anal sex and I started doing research. Turns out that its a perfect way to avoid pregnancy and some girls even like it. I was a bit afraid it would hurt but Im sure it will be worth it.
    That night when I told Daddy my idea he was really thrilled. I guess Daddy likes anal sex or something. Anyway he loosened me up with his fingers and tongue but when his cock started to go it it was intense. Id never had anything in my butt before so it was a mix of pleasure and pain. After I relaxed a bit I started to enjoy it a lot. Daddy picked up the pace and even though it hurt at times I actually came from buttsex. Daddy fucked my virgin asshole until he exploded inside
    me. That was so hot I want to do it again.

Size: 1,76 ГБ
    Length: 00:30:53

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2
    DepFile.com part3

Daddy Busted Me

The other day I was smoking in the house again and fell asleep on the couch. Next thing I knew Daddy was spanking me on the ass. I tried to blame my sisters but it was no use and Daddy was
    pretty mad. luckily I know just how to calm him down. I let him spank me a few more times then started sucking his cock. Daddy turned me around and started fucking me pretty hard, i love it when he punishes me like this. Anyway Daddy made me cum so hard he had no choice but to cum in me and then he crashed on the couch.

Size: 662 МБ
    Length: 00:11:19

Download
    DepFile.com

Mistaken Identity

Rion comes home to find his sister on the couch. He sits down next to her and turns the TV on. As she feels him there, she starts moving closer to him, and lays on his lap. When she finally mutters sleepily, "Joey, I know I promised I would give you head".. Rion realizes she doesn't know its him and thinks he's her boyfriend. When she reaches over and pulls his dick out, he can't believe she's actually sucking his cock and doesn't know it! Watch now and see if she finds out.

Size: 365 МБ
    Length: 00:16:07
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download
    DepFile.com

Daddy Was I Dreaming?

Ive been sleeping pretty restlessly here lately and I think I know why. Ive been having lots of dreams about my Daddy and theyre pretty sexual. Quite a few of them feel so real its hard to ignore how they make all 46 of me tingle. Apparently I talk and moan in my sleep too.
    The other night Daddy walked in cause he heard me call out his name. Something I said made him touch me gently and that was all it took. I woke up to Daddys face buried in my pussy and I was in heaven.
    Daddy was so gentle at first, I guess because Im so tiny, but soon he really started fucking my tiny pusy. Daddy let me ride him a bit then he bent me over and took me from behind. Daddys cock was so big he filled me up and made me cum quick that way. Daddy fucked me hard and fast until he made a big mistake and came inside me. I cant get pregnant at my size. Im barely 75lbs soaking wet.

Size: 716 МБ
    Length: 00:12:17

Download
    DepFile.com