keep2share.cc
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Miley Mae is Daddy's Little Whore

Miley is a young daughter, who attends a Catholic school. Her mother, Victoria, just got home with her daughter after being told that Miley was caught masturbating in the confessional box again. Whats even worse, she tried to avoid getting punished by offering to suck the priests cock! This isnt the first time its happened and her father, Miles, is furious. First Miles tries spanking her light skin, until her ass is glowing pink, but their daughter is laughing, as if shes enjoying it! Shes even getting a little wet, soaking up her daddys jeans. This upsets Mileys parents further. Theyve run out of options, so they decide if their daughter wants to act like a little whore, lets treat her like a little whore. First Miles shoves his huge fatherly cock in her mouth. Victoria, her mother, forces her daughters head all the way down his shaft over and over again, until she gags. They proceed to put her on the bed for a real punishment. They put Miley in doggystyle, while Miles gives her a hard fucking reserved for only a whore. Victoria has Miley suck on her mothers tits while Miles aggressively pounds her pussy from behind. Miley seems like she likes daddys cock and begins to cum. Miles has Miley clean the cum off of his cock better than shes ever cleaned her own room. He makes sure she doesnt miss a spot, getting the cum off his entire shaft and balls. Finally they put young Miley on her back, with her head resting in her mothers lap for another round of pounding. Miles is covered in sweat as he works his daughter, until he cums violently inside her.

Size: 345 МБ
    Length: 00:16:16
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Type: AVI

Download
    DepFile.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Daddy Loves Kate's Rosebud

Dear Diary,
    Things have been heating up a lot with Daddy and with Valentines day fast approaching I wanted to do something special. The other night when he came home I called him into my room for his surprise.
    Daddy was so excited he couldn't wait to warm me up so he sat me on his face while I sucked his cock. Daddy fucked me until I came then he started loosening up my rosebud.
    Daddy licked and fingered my tight asshole gently. After I was ready he slowly slid his cock in stretching my rosebud nicely. Daddy fucked my tight ass so good I started to enjoy it and even had an orgasm before daddy creampied my rosebud. Happy Valentines Day to me!!

Size: 524 МБ
    Length: 00:14:13

Download
    DepFile.com

My Mom is Such a SLUT!

PART 1 Sasha - Mom's Going to Happy Hour - I am just laying on the couch, relaxing, my mom, sees me on her way out and wants to know what I think of her dress. Well, I think it is slutty, but I don't say anything. She really wants compliments on how she looks, and she does look good, Oh god, she sees my dick getting hard, she tells me she is too good a mother to go out and leave me like that... PART 2 Sasha - Mom Wants Chores Done - I am just trying to watch TV. My mom comes in, and she is hardly wearing anything to vacuum. She sees me looking, she knows that I look at her, and she uses it to get what she needs, and to make me do the chores around the house! PART 3 Sasha - Mom comes in to say goodnight - Just about to go to sleep, thinking about my mom, I really need to jerk off, then mom comes in to say goodnight, see through clothes! She is me, but then, she sees what is going on, and she wants to take care of me.

Size: 1,04 ГБ
    Length: 00:46:56
    Type: wmv

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

Seed My Pussy Son

Mother just lovers having hot taboo seed in her pussy! Two hot sperm creampies of perfect step-son jizz! Angie discovers Peter jerking off and is incredibly turned on... she finger fucks her dripping pussy while secretly watching! She leaves, although her mind desires more. Later Peter sees Mother masturbating and before long sucking, fucking, and creampie! Mother needs more seed and seduces Peter again! She teases him and then deep throats his cock before spreading her Mother hole for him to fuck and they do until he jerks off a big, hot load for her!

Size: 672 МБ
    Length: 00:31:54
    Resolution: 848x480

Download
    DepFile.com

Mothers Taboo Pregnancy - Sperm Quest

Mother is upset with Peter because he is fooling around with Sis BUT NOT Mother! She teases him with her DD tits, wet pussy and an amazing BJ! Finally he fucks Mother then squirts seed all over her pussy hole! Peter enters Mother's bedroom and wakes her up! Groggy, she is excited and plays with Peter's pecker, rubbing and sucking then Mother Gets on her hands and knees and sticks her ass in the air for some fucking! She turns over for the climatic ending and Peter pumps her wet pussy full of HOT SPERM! Wow! Both Scenes are POV!

Size: 602 МБ
    Length: 00:28:36
    Resolution: 848x480

Download
    DepFile.com

Fatherhood has its privileges

Some credit cards may have membership privileges but they're nothing like Fatherhood Privileges!
    Logan is taking a shower when her dad comes in wearing only a towel. Slightly startled she turns off the water and asks her father what he wanted. ?I wanted another payment for taking my credit card? he tells her. He laughs and tells her ?Fatherhood has its privileges?. Logan smiles and tells him she wants to please her daddy. She gets her father hard and climbs up the counter so he can bang her young pussy.
    He tells her that she?s earning how much she can spend on his card. ?Don?t go over what I tell you or I?ll have to charge you interest? he chuckled. He pounded his cock hard in her making her scream ?DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY?? a dozen times as she came over and over. Her father continued to please himself with his daughters fuck hole and cums inside her giving her a gooey surprise..

Size: 292 МБ
    Length: 00:10:01
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download
    DepFile.com

MILF has her boy

Hot, horny MILF finds her boy napping in her bed. He's grown up so much & she's heard him in his room late at night with girls he's been sneaking in. Those girls sure sounded like they were having a good time...& better time than his worthless father ever gave her. They haven't had sex in years & she's still a sexually enthusiastic woman. One thing leads to another & they lose themselves in the naughtiness of the act. It's so wrong but it feels so good... (Includes TABOO FAMILY SEX, bad mouthing her husband to the boy/comparing how he's better & a CREAMPIE!!! with a little talk about potential pregnancy.)

Size: 343 МБ
    Length: 00:12:16

Download
    DepFile.com

Did this little pervert learn

I can't believe my son's taking advantage of me like this! Where did this little pervert learn such disgusting behavior?!? Not only is he disrespectful, but he fills my cunt with cum too!

Size: 204 МБ
    Length: 00:12:36
    Resolution: 720x480

Download
    DepFile.com
    Last edited by bubenot; 04-12-2017 at 06:32.

Daddy's Monkey Business

Daddy had some weird people come by the office for a meeting last week and I kindof fucked him right there in the middle of the meeting! Haha! They totally didn't even know what was going on! Only thing is I know daddy didn't cum so I decided to go back for him and finished him off. Any good daughter would right!? I surprised daddy in his office after his lunch break and gave him a really good blowjob before I layed him down and started riding him until he came deep inside me.

Size: 427 МБ
    Length: 00:09:42
    Type: MP4

Download
    DepFile.com
    Last edited by bubenot; 04-12-2017 at 06:57.

Your momma love you and your cock

Your father left..finally...for his business trip...so...you are home alone with your mom! You come from the school and you see your mommy to trying on some new jeans!!! She looks amazing!!! Those tight jeans on her butt...mmm....and she know how you feel about it!!! How much you love the jeans and specially on the woman like her!!! She start to posing for you....and ...make you completely.....hard in your pants! That bitch! She knows how to turns you on! But your mommy love you and your cock so much...she can't never let you like this...unsatisfied! She come like a cat....close to you! Pull down your pants and start to blow your swollen cock! She is so good.....ohhh....you are completely hers! And your mommy knows what is best for you! Then....she pull down her jeans...just to her knees....lei down.....and....you know that look! Mommy wants you!!!...Mommy wants to feel her son huge cock inside...deep...inside her pussy! ,, Come my boy.....fuck your mommy good!" You start to rubbing your cock against her pussy and then...you get in! She screams by pleasure.....pleasure only her son can give her!!! She cums a big one.....that make you feel like....like hero! But she doesn't have enough!!! She sits on top of you....you can still see her new jeans pull down to her knees....and she ride your hard cock! She move her big butt against your cock.....you see the pleasure on her face...and then....she wants you inside...all your semen...her son's sperm to feel that explosion deep in her!!! She has to taste that delicious juice of her son! So she put the fingers in her pussy and then...lick them to dry!!!

Size: 962 МБ
    Length: 00:20:03
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download
    DepFile.com