keep2share.cc
Page 358 of 363 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3626
    Title: Sapphire Blue Custom Video - Lick The Sweat From My Body After The Gym

Description: Sapphire comes home straight from the gym, still covered in sweat to find you having a wank with her panties. She chastises you for being a disgusting pervert before she decides to put your filthy mind to good use: stripping naked and ordering you to lick every bit of sweat from her gorgeous, pale body.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 542 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Worship Amanda - Edge to My Tiny Pink Bikini

Description: It feels so good to stroke your cock for my curvy Goddess body. You love how I tell you when and how to jerk your cock for Me. I want you to start stroking and I want you to stare at my incredible body in this little tiny pink bikini. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so.. I hope you can last until the very end.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 709 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Xev Bellringer - Fucking Your Fantasy Girl (4K)

Description: Shhh, you wouldn't want your girlfriend to know we're together alone... would you? With your best friend's older sister... the one you have ALWAYS fantasized about. Oh c'mon, I know you did. All of those little sleepovers... pressing your ear against my bedroom door... trying so desperately to hear all of the dirty things I was telling my boyfriend over the phone. Imagining it was your big fat cock in my mouth instead, fantasizing about me swallowing ALL of your cum. So do it. Right now. This is your only chance. I WANT you to WANT me. Show me EXACTLY what you did. Reach down... unzip... pull it ou-- wait, are.... are you a VIRGIN?? Oh God... I thought I was going to make your fantasies come true but I think.... oh I think you're going to make MY fantasies come true. In this room, tonight. Oh fuck, my pantyhose are getting so fucking wet! Forget about your girlfriend, she wouldn't even put out for you. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. I'll go slow... put your hand on my pussy... feel how wet I am for you... Ohhhh yes... I just HAVE to touch you. Oh God, mmm.... No, no no, don't. Don't you dare cum yet. I have sooooo much to teach you. But it has to be fast. She's looking for you, after all. I better just get my hands off of your cock, and my mouth down on it. And so much MORE. Fantasy includes: real sex, creampie, cock sucking, homewrecker, seduction, taking virginity, virtual pussy rubbing, virtual cock stroking, foreplay, dirty talk, confrontation, big tits, nipples, cowgirl, slut, pov

Sex acts and Tags: xev bellringer, natural tits, big tits, dirty talk, hardcore, creampie, big ass, pov, thick thighs, older female younger male, mp4, homewrecker, curvy, cleavage, cheating, blue eyes, blowjob, 2160p, ultra hd, 4k ultra hd, pov only, phat ass white girl, virgin roleplay, virgin, sensual domination, seduction, homemade, clothed sex, blonde, pov blowjob, straight, pantyhose, ripped pantyhose, brunette, partially clothed, cum begging, choker, eye contact, big natural tits, pov cowgirl, tight dress, smooth pussy, virtual sex, huge tits, fucking after cumshot

Duration: 27 Min
    Size: 2001 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Emily Astrom - Best Friend JOI

Description: You're back from a trip, and your college best friend missed you so much! She knows your secret- that you're still a virgin- so last month, she taught you how to masturbate properly. And... she had so much fun watching you that now, she wants to do it together! It's important to learn how to please a woman, after all. Maybe you'll even get to cum together! Contains: JOI, toy use, mutual masturbation, tsundere best friend theme.

Duration: 25 Min
    Size: 422 Mb

Download:

Title: Mandy Marx - Little Buddy

Description: A friendly take on sex with small penis humiliation! Your soul is going to shrivel up smaller than your little dick , and you can only thank me as I go through some suggestions for how we can still have fun together. Does your little buddy make you submissive? Like, is that a symptom or a condition? I love a night in with you trying to fuck your small dick. Complete with sex instructions that you can try to fulfill, and a few ASMR tricks you 'll find effective.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 345 Mb

Download:

Title: MISTRESS GAIA - SADISTIC THRASHING

Description: I have a large personal hamper, I use it to store a lot of interesting things that are extremely useful in the art of compliance. I asked my slave to find something inside it and he said it wasn't there. Well... I decided to look for myself and found it with out any trouble. Not good for my slave, he's going to suffer for his lazy attitude. I have him on the trunk with his arms and legs outstretched, they are tightly pulled with chains fastened to the wall. There's no escape, and I'm going to teach him a lesson. I select one of my favourite dressage whips, it's so nice to hear that swishing sound it makes as I flick it in the air. My bitch is already squirming, and I quickly begin his punishment, I start off with some warm up strokes, then begin to lash his ass. He squeals louder and louder as the welts begin to appear. I move from side to side, making sure I get a even pattern on his body. I also get him to count some of the lashes, If he loses the count I'll go back to the start. As he squeals for mercy, I continue to make him suffer. He's not getting away anytime soon, and I'm having so much fun giving my bitch a painful sadistic thrashing...

Size: 536 Mb

Download:

Title: Princess Cin - Bath Ass Worship

Description: Worship my perfect, shiny, bubbly ass as I tell you exactly how unworthy you are of consuming my perfection.
    You know those soft, round cheeks will never be anywhere near you, but you'd give anything to have them smother you for one minute.

#Ass Fetish, #Body Worship, #Brat Girls, #Female Domination, #FemDom POV, #Financial Domination, #Loser Abuse Fantasy, #Mesmerize, #Shiny Fetish

Size: 537 Mb

Download:

Title: Venus Venerous - Pay My Man

Description: My man is hot, intelligent and alpha as fuck. Basically everything you're not. All you are is a weak paypig for me, willing to do anything to put the slightest smile on my face. You give and give for nothing in return so here's your reward. You not only get to max out your credit cards for me, but for my man too! Spend on him, weakling. Pay up until you're completely dry and begging to get another credit card. He deserves the very best and you'll deliver like the idiot you are as always.
    #Brat Girls, #Cuckold, #FemDom, #FinDom, #Goddess Worship, #Slave Training

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 272 Mb

Download:

Title: Venus Venerous - Your GF Hates Your Dick SPH

Description: Your girlfriend thinks your "cock " is disgusting. It 's small , doesn 't get her off and you could never give her an orgasm. She 's too nice to tell you , so here I am to spill the truth. She fakes every orgasm and isn 't turned on by you whatsoever. In fact , you should just give her what she deserves ; a chance to experience a real man. She deserves to have a true orgasm and enjoy sex , don 't ya think? And all you need to get off are your two fingers , my cruel words , and the fantasy of your gf having sex with a hung man.
    #Brat Girls, #Cuckold, #FemDom, #FinDom, #Goddess Worship, #Humiliation, #JOI, #SPH, #Verbal Humiliation

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 374 Mb

Download:

Title: Goddess Angel - Stroke for Daddy

Description: Daddy knows how desperate and needy you are to pull that limp dick out and jerk for her. I know exactly how hard you get just thinking about how Daddy takes control, coerced you to be a good little bitch in her presence, or how she'll punish you if you forget to obey. You crave daddy's control, your cock aches and leaks for just a little sliver of attention. I'll tell you what little jerk slut, I'll let you fuck your fist to Daddy, if you promise to follow every direction in this little clip, sound good? That doesn't mean its going to be easy, and I definitely won't pass up the opportunity to reiterate how absolutely pathetic you look, AND are. After all, you are daddy's special addict, right?

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 1035 Mb

Download: