keep2share.cc
Page 11 of 290 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Slavery

Goddess ChyLattev - Dirty Sock Humiliation

Goddess ChyLattev - Dirty Sock Humiliation

Maybe I didn't hear you correctly. you said you like dirty socks? HAHAHA! So like, the socks that have been warn around the house for WEEKS? Do you sniff them? Don't tell me you lick and cum to them. What a pathetic gross, fuckin loser! I'm sure you'll just cream yourself for what I'm about to make you do though...

File name:Goddess ChyLattev - Dirty Sock Humiliation.mp4
    File Size: 218 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:07:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 3805 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess ChyLattev - Dirty Sock Humiliation.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Goddess Lilith - Addicted to My feet

Goddess Lilith - Addicted to My feet

you can't help it. you can't stop yourself. you keep crawling back, begging for more. I know what you want, loser. It's what you fantasize about during the day and dream about at night... you can try to hide it, but We both know the truth: that you're a filthy little foot addict. you can't get enough of My feet. So you want them? Show Me how much you love My perfect Goddess feet, bitch!

File name:Goddess Lilith - Addicted to My feet.mp4
    File Size: 739 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:53
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9283 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lilith - Addicted to My feet.part1.rar
    Goddess Lilith - Addicted to My feet.part2.rar

Jen Capone - Worship both pair of our feet

Jen Capone - Worship both pair of our feet

I tease you while wearing black nylons with a large reinforced toe. I tell you that you have two minutes to jerk off and the only thing you can watch are my feet. I will make a two minute man out of you! I wiggle my toes and show off my high arches. I count down the last 5 seconds. If you like this clip, you will enjoy: Cum Training Foot Slave Sessions 1 to 4

File name:Jen Capone - Worship both pair of our feet.mp4
    File Size: 582 MB
    Duration: 00:08:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9427 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jen Capone - Worship both pair of our feet.mp4

Miss Melissa -Two Minute Man

Miss Melissa -Two Minute Man

I tease you while wearing black nylons with a large reinforced toe. I tell you that you have two minutes to jerk off and the only thing you can watch are my feet. I will make a two minute man out of you! I wiggle my toes and show off my high arches. I count down the last 5 seconds. If you like this clip, you will enjoy: Cum Training Foot Slave Sessions 1 to 4

File name:Miss Melissa -Two Minute Man.mp4
    File Size: 137 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:03:45
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Melissa -Two Minute Man.mp4

Czech Soles - Teacher-Student Foot Worship Session

Czech Soles - Teacher-Student Foot Worship Session

It's hard to teach sexy girls with pretty and big feet which smell so nice...bu until now Charlie handled it well. He's teaching Eli?ka English language and she also takes some private sessions at her home with Charlie. She's wearing these long knee-high socks and she looks so innocent. While Eli?ka is reading another lesson, her teacher leans forward and tries to smell her feet. "What are you doing with my foot?" she asks noticing something is up. But Charlie does not admit anything. This goes several times around but then, Eli?ka sees it all - her teacher was smelling her feet. For sure! She confronts him and he admit to have a foot fetish. But he only likes to massage and smell feet. Nothing else. Eli?ka lets him massage her feet, they really need it by the way, but after some time she figures that if he don't want her to say anything, she can control him and he'll have to obey. So she makes Charlie to lick her feet and suck her toes and sometimes he's allowed to smell her feet. "That's so great! I put my foot in my teacher's mouth! Hahaha, I love this!". No need to say she really enjoys her power now. "It's gonna be so much fun to control my own teacher! "

File name:Czech Soles - Teacher-Student Foot Worship Session.mp4
    File Size: 632 MB
    Duration: 00:16:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5042 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Teacher-Student Foot Worship Session.part1.rar
    Czech Soles - Teacher-Student Foot Worship Session.part2.rar

Dominant Femine - Anastasia Punished 4 Cheating

Dominant Femine - Anastasia Punished 4 Cheating

Weronika tied disobedient Anastasia hands to the sofa and her legs to a chair. She tape bad woman mouth and give her feet in pantyhose and shoes to smell. Anastasia was seduce Weronika man. Lady is jealous and decided punished Anastasia.File name:Dominant Femine - Anastasia Punished 4 Cheating.mp4

File Size: 705 MB
    Duration: 00:12:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8191 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant Femine - Anastasia Punished 4 Cheating.part1.rar
    Dominant Femine - Anastasia Punished 4 Cheating.part2.rar

Dominant Femine - Olga - Bad Teacher

Dominant Femine - Olga - Bad Teacher

Olga is a teacher with her own rules. When you angry her you must beg her for forgiveness. Student do not know about her rules and for punishment must kiss her black shiny high heels, toes and heels. With second he must smell her scent from pantyhose and warm feet, with tape mouth.
    File name:Dominant Femine - Olga - Bad Teacher.mp4
    File Size: 1.80 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:11:42
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 25.000 FPS, 22.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant Femine - Olga - Bad Teacher.part1.rar
    Dominant Femine - Olga - Bad Teacher.part2.rar

Goddess Rea - 'Masquerade' - Businessman Turn To Slave! - S...

Goddess Rea - 'Masquerade' - Businessman Turn To Slave! - Short Fashion Boots Domination

I want to live my life to the limit! I hate the routine and I love to create mystery and suspense. Today I went to a theme party with a sexy dress and my favorite mask on my face. This is a charity masquerade, full of rich people. The best challenge for me! I am in my sexy dress and my favorite fashion short boots and I am the tallest in the party, I catch the attention of every man. I easily seduce one businessman and drag him to an empty room. How long will it takes to make him crawl at my feet? The businessman lost his mind, he is crazy about me. He was looking at me all night, smilling at me and finally he came to offer me a drink. Now in the room alone and he cannot wait to take off my clothes, but I have other plans for him! I make him kiss my hand and tell me how much he likes me. He tells me to remove the mask, but he still didn't earn it! I command him to get on his knees and kiss my boots. He looks surprised, but I make him understand that this is my game, and if he wants to be near me he must do whatever I say. He is totally seduced and he kisses my boots with passion. I dominate him verbally and I order him to clean the soles of my boots with his tongue. The big businessman now is a puppy at my feet, licking the dirt from my boots! He is totally submitted under my Female Supremacy, I crack him more and more, making him my slave. I push him on the floor and he is now my carpet, laying down with his expensive suit under my boots and I dominate him, making him my bootbitch, and he loves it!

File name:Goddess Rea - 'Masquerade' - Businessman Turn To Slave! - Short Fashion Boots Domination.mp4
    File Size: 1.19 GB
    Duration: 00:16:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9895 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Rea - 'Masquerade' - Businessman Turn To Slave! - Short Fashion Boots Domination.part1.rar
    Goddess Rea - 'Masquerade' - Businessman Turn To Slave! - Short Fashion Boots Domination.part2.rar

Terra Mizu - Bigger than you! - Amethyst

Terra Mizu - Bigger than you! - Amethyst

Amethyst has intentions to shrink you, because she likes to play with tiny little men! She put a potion in your drink to reduce you down to the size of a bug! She tells you how bigger she is compared to you in every single way! She sticks her feet in your face, humiliating you while she threatens to smash you! Maybe she'll eat you instead, listen to your bones Cru.sh between her teeth. Do you think you'll survive the wrath of Amethyst Mars?

File name:Terra Mizu - Bigger than you! - Amethyst.mp4
    File Size: 171 MB
    Duration: 00:06:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3300 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Terra Mizu - Bigger than you! - Amethyst.mp4

Weak for Feet - You are my new foot bitch

Weak for Feet - You are my new foot bitch

Welcome to your new position. Your fantasy has finally become true. Everyday your mind is lost thinking about my perfect feet and now you get to finally live under them! As my new foot bitch I expect you take good care of my feet and worship them whenever I say no matter when where and how! You are so lucky to have this honor. Hopefully you can handle it...

File name:Weak for Feet - You are my new foot bitch.mp4
    File Size: 939 MB
    Duration: 00:08:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Weak for Feet - You are my new foot bitch.part1.rar
    Weak for Feet - You are my new foot bitch.part2.rar