keep2share.cc
Page 25 of 290 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Slavery

3 - minute Cum Countdown

3 - minute Cum Countdown

I want to see you stroke that little dick of yours while I laugh at you. And I am going to give you exactly 3 minutes to cum. And to be honest, that will probably be plenty of time for some of you! LOL!

I am going to play a game with you though. I am going to dangle my shoe from the tip of my toe while you stroke your itty-bitty teeny-weenie peepee for my entertainment as you gaze up at my perfection. And then at the end of 3 minutes I am going to give you a 10-second cum countdown, at the end of which I will expect you to create a pathetic "worship puddle" on the floor at my feet.

I will count down from 10...and when my shoe finally drops off the tip of my toe- you CUM!

Think you can make it?
    File name:3 - minute Cum Countdown.mp4
    File Size: 433 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:03:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 16.5 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

3 - minute Cum Countdown.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Goddess Brianna, Goddess Tangent - Sweaty Stockings Make fo...

Goddess Brianna, Goddess Tangent - Sweaty Stockings Make for Great Sniffing

Goddess's Brianna and Tangent have just finished breaking a foot slave. It was so much fun even though it was a lot of work. The room is filled with hot, heavy air thick with the funk of smelly goddess stockings. You arrive at just the right moment. The goddesses will put you to work. You must suck all the sweaty remnants from their damp stockings. Get your hand off your dick! This is not for your pleasure. You serve the queens as directed and only for our pleasure. Massage our feet perfectly and you'll have our appreciation. Behave appropriately and you may get a reward. You have quite a bit of work to do before earning that privilege. Bow down foot boy!

File name:Goddess Brianna, Goddess Tangent - Sweaty Stockings Make for Great Sniffing.mp4
    File Size: 293 MB
    Duration: 00:07:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5436 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Brianna, Goddess Tangent - Sweaty Stockings Make for Great Sniffing.mp4

London Lix - Sissy Chastity Nylon Poppers Bitch

London Lix - Sissy Chastity Nylon Poppers Bitch

You have a lot of fetishes. Chastity, sissification, nylons, feet, Loaded. I'm going to use all of them against you, naturally. I check to see if you've followed my instructions; are you locked up, and dressed up, my little sissy? Good, then we can begin. I dose you up with poppers to make you even more weak and horny than you already are, then get you to use your electro-stimulation device through your cage. Your little clit is dribbling for me, isn't it, bitch? You're going to beg me to drink you further, even as your dick is straining against that cage. I'm teasing you hard, and your full balls are aching. You can cum for your Mistress, but only if you ruin it. DISCLAIMER: Every clip released this September is a custom clip. The ideas, style, and verbiage may not reflect my regular style. The content of each is fairly niche. These clips are still my usual PERFECT quality, and you will find many as enjoyable, if not more so, than my 'regular' clips. But I wanted to write this for new customers to say: do not judge me as an artist based on these clips, buy one of my regular clips to see what I'm all about. And for older customers to say: do not think this is a 'new direction' my clips have taken; they are just customs.

File name:London Lix - Sissy Chastity Nylon Poppers Bitch.mp4
    File Size: 389 MB
    Duration: 00:11:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4733 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

London Lix - Sissy Chastity Nylon Poppers Bitch.mp4

Mistress T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath

Mistress T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath

I am super excited about this clip and you will be too! It has the perfect combo of slave foot worship and incredible, vivid POV angles just for you. It starts off with me arriving home after a long day of shopping. I call over my slave and take off my sneakers to reveal smelly, sweaty socks which I shove in his face before peeling them off. I tell him if my feet are so sweaty n smelly he should lick them until they are clean. After a healthy amount of foot cleaning I use him as a foot stool to talk directly to you about cleaning my feet. HD shots give you incredible POV shots of my wrinkled soles and every detail of my size four feet. Lap it up foot piggy!

File name:Mistress T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath.mp4
    File Size: 236 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:06:36
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4808 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress T - Fetish Fuckery - Sweaty Feet Tongue Bath.mp4

Newmfx - I want your feet in my mouth

Newmfx - I want your feet in my mouth

Lilith told to Demi that she has never seen a so perfect feet before, Lilith ask to lick her soles. Demmi knows that her feet are sweaty but there is no problems to Lilith. Demmi decided to clean her soles over the blonde's mouth. Lilith start smelling and licking Demmi's high heels before working on Demmi's soft soles, Lilith is licking Demmi's feet with much passion, rubbing the soles over her face and mouth, showing all her desire by Demmi's soles.

File name:Newmfx - I want your feet in my mouth.mp4
    File Size: 763 MB
    Duration: 00:37:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2715 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx - I want your feet in my mouth.part1.rar
    Newmfx - I want your feet in my mouth.part2.rar

Newmfx - Natasha's Wet Feet

Newmfx - Natasha's Wet Feet

Natasha decided to cancel a meet with friends to get something hottest for tonight. NJu starts licking her high heels before to lick her bare soles. Natasha is trying but she can't hide the pleasure of her slave that is doing a fantastic job. Natasha loves her feet wet and order to the slave get much saliva and keep to licking. Ju takes her attention to the fingers, licking between them and sucking one by one. Natasha relax on the sofa while Juliana is licking her delicious feet, now very shining. The goddess decided to take her slave to sofa, now, she can work with the feet on her mouth, rubbing the soles on Juliana's wet tongue.

File name:Newmfx - Natasha's Wet Feet.mp4
    File Size: 813 MB
    Duration: 00:42:18
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2573 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx - Natasha's Wet Feet.part1.rar
    Newmfx - Natasha's Wet Feet.part2.rar

Newmfx - Worshipping properly Chimeny's soles

Newmfx - Worshipping properly Chimeny's soles

Chimeny deserves to have her feet properly worshipped today, she has the total control of her slave that without hesitation starts to clean the mistress's high heels. Now barefeet chimeny start to play with the slave's tongue, rubbing her soft soles on slave's face and mouth.

File name:Newmfx - Worshipping properly Chimeny's soles.mp4
    File Size: 775 MB
    Duration: 00:32:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3235 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx - Worshipping properly Chimeny's soles.part1.rar
    Newmfx - Worshipping properly Chimeny's soles.part2.rar

Noemis World - Sexy brunette rubbing her feet

Noemis World - Sexy brunette rubbing her feet

File name:Noemis World - Sexy brunette rubbing her feet.mp4
    File Size: 231 MB
    Duration: 00:05:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Noemis World - Sexy brunette rubbing her feet.mp4

Pleasures Of The Sole - Kiko's Ticklish Asian Soles Worshipped

Pleasures Of The Sole - Kiko's Ticklish Asian Soles Worshipped

Kiko is a GORGEOUS Asian woman of Korean descent with a pair of to-for size 6 feet. She good friends with Tia, who loves getting her feet worshipped, and recommended Kiko give it a try. She's always loved having her sensitive feet massaged and wants to see if having her feet worshipped is as much of turn on as her friend says it is. Kiko is on the bed in a sexy bikini that shows off her hot body. Kelli ADORES a pair of sensitive Asian feet eagerly gets starting, aggressively licking and sucking her silky soft soles. Kiko reacts immediately with loud gasps, moans, and giggles. THE SENSATION OF KELLI'S SOFT TONGUE CARESSING HER SENSITIVE SOLES IS A BIG TURN ON FOR KIKO, BUT IT ALSO TICKLES LIKE CRAZY! She's REALLY enjoying herself, but the tickling almost too much to bear, and it's hot to watch her struggle between the two sensations. Kelli alternates between aggressive and sensual techniques, keeping Kiko guessing what she's going to do next. The intense foot worship seems to make her feet even more sensitive, and towards the end of the clip, Kelli's got this Asian hottie moaning and laughing with just the flick of a tongue! Of course, Kelli can't let a pair of feet as ticklish as Kiko's go without a good tickling! She uses her nails and teeth to tickle her feet several times throughout the clip. She easily tricks a lusty Kiko into flipping onto her stomach for a healthy dose of TICKLE T0RTURE. Kelli straddles her ankles and attacks the ticklish girl's feet with her manicured nails, forcing Kiko to laugh hysterically!

File name:Pleasures Of The Sole - Kiko's Ticklish Asian Soles Worshipped.mp4
    File Size: 169 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1980 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pleasures Of The Sole - Kiko's Ticklish Asian Soles Worshipped.mp4

Princess Carmela - Jail All Men

Princess Carmela - Jail All Men

By 2020 all men have been jailed by women because their sex drives are just too gross to function in civilized society. In fact, the new trend is to have a private jail cell in every woman's home to keep the men locked up and under the complete control of women. (Plus, this saves on having to build new prisons! And the home remodel is totally government-funded!) Princess Carmela is no exception, in fact she LOVES the idea of keeping men locked up in her own basement jail cell, and even keeps her male prisoners' cocks locked in a chastity tube while they rot away in her cage so they can't even jerk off to the thought of her! That way they can't spend all day masturbating in their cage..and eventually they get SO horny and desperate just to see her that they begin to LIVE for her brief, infrequent visits- and they will do ANYTHING she says to keep her there for as long as possbile. Carmella makes her occasional visits to see how her men are doing locked up in body and spirit. Her favorite thing to do is tease men with her feet only getting so close to the jails door as to let them smell her feet and Hope to worship them in some way. And the best part? The male she was given to keep in her cell right now isn't even a "foot guy" or submissive in ANY way! In fact, he was the complete opposite! He was a high-powered banker who was use to getting his way, sexually abusing women, grabbing their tits and ass whenever he felt like it...but that has all changed now. Now he has been reduced to a horny, groveling foot licker for Princess Carmela. She has broken him. And reduced him to the point that he is SO horny and desperate for ANY female interaction that he licks the dirt and foot sweat off the bottom of Princess Carmela's feet through his prison bars- and actually has come to LIKE it...because he knows it is all he will ever get. So it is feet- or nothing. And he will never touch ANY woman in any other way again. So he now has been completely mentally broken, and molded into a pathetic foot-licking bitch for Princess Carmela!

File name:Princess Carmela - Jail All Men.mp4
    File Size: 54.4 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Duration: 00:06:46
    Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1020 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Carmela - Jail All Men.mp4